Pages:
Author

Topic: some people love imagining doomsday when there is any drops! - page 3. (Read 552 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
that we would head down to 4k after they do saw that the price plummets on 7k level and now we do see almost 9k price in a short time.

that's normal for every drop that we have ever had. there are some people (newbie day trader) who sell their coins too late and in order to be able to buy back and not lose money they would need a lower price. since that's not happening they start an online campaign expressing their wishes as speculation!

14% up in no time,so the recent drop was pure manipulation and targeted against the people who thinks that way of continuous drop in the near future.I didn't knew or read any news for the price drop and the rise as well in the current week.Lets hope for the best from now and will hang on at the price level of $10,000 until the next halve.

i wouldn't open up the champagne yet. a real "recovery" and the end of manipulation is when price has gone back to realistic values above $10k again. so long as it is in this range it is  still manipulated. the only thing the past 48 hours proved is that $8k is pretty strong as a support.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
14% up in no time,so the recent drop was pure manipulation and targeted against the people who thinks that way of continuous drop in the near future.I didn't knew or read any news for the price drop and the rise as well in the current week.Lets hope for the best from now and will hang on at the price level of $10,000 until the next halve.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632

what happened? price started a tiny rise then the FOMO kicked in pushing the price back up. guess who was FOMOing? Wink
Im expecting for some u-turn of words on here  Grin. I actually laugh in front of my pc when i do able to read up some speculations

that we would head down to 4k after they do saw that the price plummets on 7k level and now we do see almost 9k price in a short time.
Wondering on what would be their new speculations as of this moment.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
over the past 2 days that we saw a small 9% drop i have seen all kinds of so called "speculation" where people are seeing all kinds of doomsday scenarios. in some cases it is wonderful how their imaginations work. from simple whales manipulating to the good old China bans bitcoin has been the heated topics over the past 48 hours!

what happened? price started a tiny rise then the FOMO kicked in pushing the price back up. guess who was FOMOing? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: