Pages:
Author

Topic: Some power is like holding bitcoin price on 900 usd? - page 3. (Read 2729 times)

legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
There is nothing holding the price down. There is however big manipulation to try to keep the price artificially high to prevent the whole thing crumbling down. In the mean time big whales are cashing out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Now that the FUD is clearing up over the situation in China and BTC we should see it climbing.... But it is just holding.  So that is a little odd. 

All the scare tactics about the Yuan, then the regulators...  Well lets just say the "news" itself was questionable.  Someone wanted in BTC at a lower price and have enough influence to spook the markets.  That alone should be reason for concern. 
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Good that the price didn't drop under 800$. I also noticed that the price is seems frozen on the point of 900$ for days. This situation remind me the same moment when the price was frozen on the point of 600$ for a month around of September. Hope it's not going to be repeated again.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Nothing wrong with how we are hovering around the same levels for days now. I personally like this as the price is somewhat stable within a certain range. It's nice that when you send like $100 worth of Bitcoins that the value is still nearly the same a few days later. Can't really complain about this. Better enjoy current levels instead of complaining. Maybe after a few days you will see what I mean when the price starts tanking heavily.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250
Yeah I didn't notice this guy said "for weeks". Bitcoin has just recenty been showing signs of a stable price... and we are still far from calling it stable. I guess in bitcoin terms you need about 1 month of a stable price to call it stable. We have only been a couple of times sailing the 900 ish range. If we reach february with a more or less straight graph then we can call it stable.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
It moves around 890-900 for weeks! I mean not 832 or 954. Just fixed at 900?
Is it just me thinking like that?
Its just a normal movement of the price of bitcoin and i think it will never fixed at 900 are will be stable because bitcoins is always depends in demand supply so the movement of the price of bitcoin is always moving up or down..
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What do you expect to happen to the value after trumps inauguration ?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
It's not the power but selling whales got out with their capital that they invested (or bought bitcoins) when the price was $1k during 2014, and are now out of the game. Weaker hands got out which means that many stronger minds are back in the game because of them and are not going to sell bitcoins below a "decided" level, and that maybe 900 usd.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

You are going to keep seeing those swings until something triggers the price up or down... there's no other explaination but assuming that the crash has already been priced in (or may I say, out) and now the current trading area is 800-900$. We may stay there for a while. Im looking forward to the Donald Trump inauguration day, once he enters the Whitehouse, we may start seeing some movements. Those things have impacts on the markets.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
of course it could not be ascertained. but look at the market trend bitcoin, then we can ensure that the range is around 900USD.
This still is speculation and can not be ascertained. we should be able to control emotions in buying and selling bitcoin we have.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...

for weeks? where have you been looking? change your source. check out bitcoinwisdom.com

price has been around $900 for about 3 days. and it is just like before, we have on the same path. scroll the chart back 2,3 weeks and look at the price at $785 then continue backwards to see hundreds of the same thing happening when price becomes stable after some volatility and then rises.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

No mate its just the nature that the base price of bitcoins keep getting set at higher and higher values, earlier it was 600$ and now its 900$ or maybe better we say 850$ and in coming years it might be 1200$
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Freak
Pages:
Jump to: