Pages:
Author

Topic: Some priceless tokens. - page 3. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 14
July 29, 2020, 05:25:24 PM
Am also in the same shoe with you ''having worthless token's'' as well. But what can we do? Is it not to keep hodling and pretending that they doesn't exist, until something good comes out from them.
Mostly all the worthless token's I have gotten, is from airdrop. The last thing I can ever do again is doing airdrop. Airdrop will promise $10-$15 for carrying out a simple task but after after distribution, you'll be having $0.04 at the end. Its very appalling
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
July 29, 2020, 04:58:50 PM
As a bounty hunter you will have many more worthless tokens in your wallet, you can't avoid or escape this, not all projects you promote or will promote will become successful

invest with their money called investors, but people who invest their time to support the project called bounty hunters
so, as a bounty hunters the OP should know, how to choose the right campaign before decided to join and ready for all the risk, wich mean sometimes the token will not listed on any exchange in long period time
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 29, 2020, 04:39:50 PM

Some dishonest people in the market come up with some such projects.
Although their project currently has value, their project has no value in the mountains, they distribute some tokens and these tokens are really priceless.
I got some tokens about 4 months ago which are not listed on any exchange yet.
I have about 2-3 types of tokens like this.

Those who have worked with Altcoin or have been involved with Altcoin for a long time. I would like to know from them that the team members of the project are benefiting from the fact that the token they are distributing is not listed in the token exchange.
And the token that I got could one day be listed on the exchange.

How can you really determine the value of a project if it is not listed on exchange? It is easy for a project to perfectly describe what they will develop on whitepaper but when they get listed another version of them will be seen, a version that thinks only of their pockets. Thus, I can say the value of a project can be determined when it has been listed on exchanges, trades for a while, while the team keeps maintaining their development roadmap and the token price itself keeping a good range.
Yes, they also benefit from not listing because listing of a token have a price so by not listing their token on any exchange means the money set aside for listing will be enjoyed by them.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 29, 2020, 04:12:36 PM
Joining bounty campaigns aren't always fun, most times things goes bad and you are left with useless tokens or coins in your wallet, be expecting many more as a bounty hunter, keep gathering them, I've seen worthless tokens coming back to life too
For me, everything go backwards, I have participated in many well-priced bounty and are listed in the exchanges. But after receiving the token, the price collapsed many times and there was no liquidity. Really disappointing with the bounty this year

With so many new projects being offered from time to time, bounty hunters ending up nothing, receiving coins that value
less and most of the time isn't been listed to any exchange, it will be stuck inside your wallet and you'll keep on reminded how wasted your time participating with the project, time to move forward and make it more strict
when joining such kind of works.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 29, 2020, 03:00:08 PM

I click to read your thread when you say "priceless" but in reality, you mean "no value".

There are many of these tokens which I have also got since the time when ICO craze ended. I regret not selling some of them but some are just not even listed to any market. The team was once updating the community of what is happenings weekly but gradually died. Now that prices of altcoins are growing which its actually time to be more active, they are gone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
July 29, 2020, 02:28:07 PM
I wasn't a Bounty Hunter when I had over 20 worthless tokens in my wallet  Cheesy, I earned them through Airdrops, I'm certain that you can't stop this from happening, every people that get involved with crypto will have useless coins in wallet
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 29, 2020, 02:24:21 PM
There are many crap projects that have been introduced since late 2017 and counting until now,It's pretty normal today btw  Roll Eyes It's hard to avoid that kind of projects. Research can help you a lot in avoiding this kind of project. I also have a bunch of non-tradable tokens because they don't have any exchange, I've collected it when I am a bounty hunter and a active airdrop participant before and I know it's really frustrating that you can't trade it for some profit but it's the reality now. Still, there are some good projects around there, All you need is to make research and analysis.

Quick tip in researching, Road map is one of the helpful tools in researching a project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
July 29, 2020, 02:23:47 PM
Joining bounty campaigns aren't always fun, most times things goes bad and you are left with useless tokens or coins in your wallet, be expecting many more as a bounty hunter, keep gathering them, I've seen worthless tokens coming back to life too
For me, everything go backwards, I have participated in many well-priced bounty and are listed in the exchanges. But after receiving the token, the price collapsed many times and there was no liquidity. Really disappointing with the bounty this year
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
July 29, 2020, 02:14:30 PM
Worthless tokens can't be avoided, every crypto investors have bad tokens in their wallet so it's unavoidable, moreover you are a bounty hunter, don't think that all new projects you promote will be successful
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
July 29, 2020, 02:02:31 PM
As a bounty hunter you will have many more worthless tokens in your wallet, you can't avoid or escape this, not all projects you promote or will promote will become successful

Exactly, having priceless token is inevitable especially if you are a bounty hunter. There might have been a time when you would have or will be involved in campaigns that the token you get at the end of the campaign will not be listed on exchanges. And one of the ways to minimise this, is to do proper research about every campaign one will be involved in
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
July 29, 2020, 11:23:16 AM
The project development takes years, i think priceless tokens could have it's price value after a year or two. I have encountered like this that my tokens from a bounty campaign has no value yet after couple of years it got listed then gives a good price, so investing on a token has it's own risk, whether you would earn successfully in the future, or no earnings at all due to the project would be dead in the long run.

that's why before we join in promoting a project or investing in it, at least we should be able to do research first and see the team that is in it. good and potential projects will surely work optimally so that the token that is launched will have a high value and attract many investors so that it can enter the exchange market
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 29, 2020, 11:04:31 AM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
July 29, 2020, 10:58:02 AM
I have a bagful of worthless tokens that have accumulated from many airdrops and bounty campaigns I joined when I was still new in crypto. Got most of them during the last bull market. During those times, it seems that whatever ICOs being launch, it seems they become hyped and profitable. But after the market bubble, those projects just disappeared and I was left with many valueless cryptos.
I have also a lot of shitcoins in my mew and for me it is the reason why I stopped in participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops because it is a waste of time and effort. Most of the work that I did before came to waste because of the shitcoins that they paid to me. I'm sure that I am not the only one who have bad of shitcoins. I do not know what will I do to my shitcoins and I just letting it stay to my wallet even though all of them doesn't have value anymore.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 29, 2020, 10:53:15 AM

There is, high probability that you got shitcoins from airdrop am I right? If you participated in many airdrops in the past, so many tokens will be in your wallet which are worthless, but who knows 🤔 someday few might worth something. Some team members only become active when the market start booming, in a bit to sell off their shitcoins.
Don't count on tokens that come from airdrops or bounty. If they don't have any value after 1-4 months, I believe the project is dead and not worth anything. I have over 200 bullshit altcoins in my wallet because I've been involved in a lot of airdrops and bounty, but only a few of them are valuable and can be sold at exchanges.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
July 29, 2020, 10:47:20 AM
Your lucky you have that tokens just four months ago I have many shit tokens on my wallet .no exchange and it doesn't have any value, and I have that in my wallet for more than 2 years  now ,. I don't know what to do in that tokens I can't even transfer it to other wallet since it will ask for fees and I don't want to waste any single ETH just for transferring it so I decided to stay it there.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 29, 2020, 10:35:19 AM
I have a bagful of worthless tokens that have accumulated from many airdrops and bounty campaigns I joined when I was still new in crypto. Got most of them during the last bull market. During those times, it seems that whatever ICOs being launch, it seems they become hyped and profitable. But after the market bubble, those projects just disappeared and I was left with many valueless cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
July 29, 2020, 09:18:26 AM

What scam projects aspire for is to raise investor money and then run away with their money, but scam projects have no goals and aspirations other than this and most exchange platforms accept high fees and scam projects are not in their interest to benefit the crypto community, Scam projects deceive people to promote their project through AirDrop or the Bounty campaign and then steal investor money, In the end, they send shitcoins to people that have no value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I Love Cryptocurrency
July 29, 2020, 08:44:30 AM
There are still tons of projects that are not listed on any market and most of them were scam projects. I still have so many tokens on my ether wallet which has absolutely 0 value. I think it's just better to forget about those tokens and learn from the mistakes.

The team already made money from ICO and investors ended up with worthless tokens.
Looks like BT aint for me either. Eventually the token that distributes to us shows that there is no value in the latter. No one like me should be involved in a scam project, don't be deceived, I would suggest everyone to avoid the scam project. Everyone will be careful and invest in any project
Activity: 812
Merit: 503
July 29, 2020, 08:29:10 AM

There is, high probability that you got shitcoins from airdrop am I right? If you participated in many airdrops in the past, so many tokens will be in your wallet which are worthless, but who knows 🤔 someday few might worth something. Some team members only become active when the market start booming, in a bit to sell off their shitcoins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
July 29, 2020, 08:25:49 AM
There is nothing you can do with those useless tokens, it's better to leave them be in your wallet, there is slight chance of bouncing back to life later but don't rely on them, just leave them in your wallet and move on
This is the problem once the project ends and they distribute the token it is not yet listed. Not a surprise to the hunters who joined the project. Mostly those who become a victim of this project no exchange and no value. Just a shit token in your wallet, just a display. So we cannot do anything leave as is.
Pages:
Jump to: