Pages:
Author

Topic: Some questions about Mr. Satoshi. - page 3. (Read 4730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2015, 12:59:17 AM
i think he is between us and watching the bitcoin ,it is possible he is surfing anonymously or using a different username
who knows but i m sure he didn't left bitcoin and us
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
January 27, 2015, 10:05:21 PM
Let say you are satoshi. Do you will use identity forever? Do you feel safe? Do you not think there thousand hacker will try to get your btc? And many more question
If I was satoshi I would never feel safe again. I mean you disrupted history forever... you are disrupting the very status quo.. soo better watch your back.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 27, 2015, 09:12:26 PM
Check this wiki page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto . No one know where we went. In fact, no one know who he is. Let not dig out who is Satoshi Nakamoto. Just hope that he is still helping Bitcoin behind the scene.

In Satoshi we trust. That should be engraved in physical bitcoin Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
January 27, 2015, 05:30:45 AM
Check this wiki page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto . No one know where we went. In fact, no one know who he is. Let not dig out who is Satoshi Nakamoto. Just hope that he is still helping Bitcoin behind the scene.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
January 27, 2015, 05:19:53 AM
Satoshi was probably a group of coders, not just one person.  Grin
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
January 27, 2015, 04:19:58 AM
Did Satoshi always use VPN and proxies to browse and access his online accounts? No traced IP addresses?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
January 27, 2015, 04:03:47 AM
Apparently his last post on bitcointalk was in 2011 or so, does anyone know where he went (in terms of the Internet, is he still developing bitcoin or has he left the scene)?
Only his real friend or family maybe know where he is.
Why you want to know ? Where he go ?
Op want to test his hacking skill good enough or not  Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 27, 2015, 03:54:19 AM
Apparently his last post on bitcointalk was in 2011 or so, does anyone know where he went (in terms of the Internet, is he still developing bitcoin or has he left the scene)?
Only his real friend or family maybe know where he is.
Why you want to know ? Where he go ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 27, 2015, 02:46:43 AM
Ladies and gentlemen...this OP is an example of new money.

Welcome to crypto...

Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
January 27, 2015, 02:30:47 AM
Let say you are satoshi. Do you will use identity forever? Do you feel safe? Do you not think there thousand hacker will try to get your btc? And many more question
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 26, 2015, 11:26:49 PM
I hope that he is still alive, but I guess nobody will know the other account(s) he uses.
Activity: 307
et rich or die tryi
January 26, 2015, 02:19:52 PM
we know nothing about him. his opsec was incredible and immaculate.
Either dead or sitting back watching his invention and sat on his wallet waiting to do something with it.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
January 26, 2015, 01:56:17 PM

Well , his account on Peer to Peer foundation got hacked as far as I know and here is a post where the hacker says that he doxed him => http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source?commentId=2003008%3AComment%3A55276
"Dear Satoshi. Your dox, passwords and IP addresses are being sold on the darknet. Apparently you didn't configure Tor properly and your IP leaked when you used your email account sometime in 2010. You are not safe. You need to get out of where you are as soon as possible before these people harm you. Thank you for inventing Bitcoin."
So we can't be for sure if he was the one who posted "I'am not dorian Nakamoto" on the first place or not him .

say, isn't there a chance that dorian or someone he hired actually hacked that account to clear dorian's name?

maybe he got greedy and decided to ask theymos to give him some money.  Grin

yeah, I just don't like dorian
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
January 26, 2015, 01:35:21 PM

Well , his account on Peer to Peer foundation got hacked as far as I know and here is a post where the hacker says that he doxed him => http://p2pfoundation.ning.com/forum/topics/bitcoin-open-source?commentId=2003008%3AComment%3A55276
"Dear Satoshi. Your dox, passwords and IP addresses are being sold on the darknet. Apparently you didn't configure Tor properly and your IP leaked when you used your email account sometime in 2010. You are not safe. You need to get out of where you are as soon as possible before these people harm you. Thank you for inventing Bitcoin."
So we can't be for sure if he was the one who posted "I'am not dorian Nakamoto" on the first place or not him .
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
January 26, 2015, 01:21:38 PM
Well he did post a one-liner when they were looking for Dorian Nakamoto

I'm confident that was fake.  If Satoshi really wanted to prove that it was himself making that post to that other forum, he would have signed the post with his private key.  He is very aware of the need to prove who he is and how to do so.

and I think at some other instance as well.

I'm not aware of any other public instance. If he's alive, it's possible that he might have continued communicating with Gavin, Theymos, and others privately.

He is on the forums for 100% but just hidden under another name .
Theymos know him for 200% also , I don't think see how he would try random guy on the internet to lead one of the biggest forums on the world if he don't know him In real life & don't trust him .
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
January 26, 2015, 12:59:55 PM
do you think he may still be in contact with the "old" people or the core developers?

Do I think that?

No.

I already said:

Personally, my guess is that he's dead.

Maybe he gives them hints on what to improve, but doesn't want to foster the cult-following...

I doubt it.  The current developers are a talented group of programmers. They decide for themselves what they want to work on.  I doubt many of them would care much what Satoshi thinks should be done.
Activity: 280
Relax!
January 26, 2015, 11:07:18 AM

I'm not aware of any other public instance. If he's alive, it's possible that he might have continued communicating with Gavin, Theymos, and others privately.

Yeah, that's an interesting thought I also had a couple of times before - do you think he may still be in contact with the "old" people or the core developers? Maybe he gives them hints on what to improve, but doesn't want to foster the cult-following...
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
January 26, 2015, 10:53:52 AM
Well he did post a one-liner when they were looking for Dorian Nakamoto

I'm confident that was fake.  If Satoshi really wanted to prove that it was himself making that post to that other forum, he would have signed the post with his private key.  He is very aware of the need to prove who he is and how to do so.

Pages:
Jump to: