Pages:
Author

Topic: Somebody can tell me - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 09, 2017, 01:28:11 PM
Im confused on what you are talking about. But when etherum are available to exchange with, you can take bitcoin from it. Unless you know the procedure on how to take it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 09, 2017, 01:19:19 PM
[size= 20pt]Somebody can tell me, how can I take Bitcoin from Etherium tokens?  Huh
Thanks all.[/size]

What you need to do is sell them for bitcoins in an exchange, however if you are holding shit coins or dead ones, then don't expect you'll get any. There are so much useless coins and tokens out there, who knows what you are holding.

If, however, you are holding something good then you'll likely get a handsome price for it in a couple of days when alts recover.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 01:02:54 PM
I dont really understand.You mean sell your token to bitcoin?Just sent to some exchange and sell it:D
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 09, 2017, 12:24:14 PM
Not sure what you mean, but do you mean how to convert your Ethereum tokens to bitcoin?

1. Deposit your ethereum tokens on an exchange like Bittrex/Binance.
2. Pick the trading pair. For instance, trading OmiseGo(OMG) tokens: BTC/OMG
3. Set up a trade offer, or choose an offer.

That's pretty much it

Absolutely right, it's all the right and simple step to exchange your ethereum to Bitcoin. It's Very easy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
November 09, 2017, 12:07:12 PM
Somebody can tell me, how can I take Bitcoin from Etherium tokens?  Huh
Thanks all.

First of all buy few Ethereum (0.01-0.1 according to your need) and send it to your MEW address. Now you will be able to export tokens out of MEW as few ETH is needed to pay GAS. Next search for exchange where your token is listed. Copy the deposit address from that exchange for particular coin you looking for and send tokens from MEW to that address. Now you send sell tokens for BTC on exchange and withdraw BTC to your wallet. For quick search on which exchanges a coin is listed, use CoinMarketCap.
If your coin isn't listed on any exchange, you can use EtherDelta exchange as any ETH token can be sold there for ETH. Once you got ETH, sell them on exchange for BTC as discussed above.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 09, 2017, 12:00:00 PM
Not sure what you mean, but do you mean how to convert your Ethereum tokens to bitcoin?

1. Deposit your ethereum tokens on an exchange like Bittrex/Binance.
2. Pick the trading pair. For instance, trading OmiseGo(OMG) tokens: BTC/OMG
3. Set up a trade offer, or choose an offer.

That's pretty much it
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 11:37:46 AM
when the etherum tokens availble to exchange
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 06:41:02 AM
Somebody can tell me, how can I take Bitcoin from Etherium tokens?  Huh
Thanks all.
Pages:
Jump to: