Pages:
Author

Topic: Someone Buy Out MTGOX Please! - page 2. (Read 2296 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002
June 21, 2013, 07:19:27 PM
MTGOX needs to be run by a more professional, more experienced company that can handle those types of pressures.  

You mean a company like Sony maybe? After all Sony is a multinational conglomerate corporation ranked 87th on the 2012 list of Fortune Global 500.

Sony Hacked Again; 25 Million Entertainment Users’ Info at Risk

Hackers may have stolen the personal information of 24.6 million Sony Online Entertainment users, the company said on Monday. More than 20,000 credit card and bank account numbers were also put at risk. This is in addition to the recent leak of over 70 million accounts from Sony’s PlayStation Network and Qriocity services.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 21, 2013, 07:11:27 PM
The company's incompetence is staggering...

It's always easier to criticize than do. Where is your track record for being a huge pillar of support in the billion dollar Bitcoin ecosystem with your competence, dealing with unending security worries, local govt pressure, foreign govt pressure, user pressure, scams, lawsuits, user incompetence, user complaints, system upgrades, technical problems, competition, employee problems, normal problems, partner/bank problems and who knows what else?

In case you didn't know, its called business.

I have worked on Wall Street. I have also worked for companies like PriceWaterHouse and Thompson.

I will admit that most companies have a growth path that takes time. MTGOX has grown substantially and has probably bitten off more than they could chew.

If you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen.  

MTGOX needs to be run by a more professional, more experienced company that can handle those types of pressures.  

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
June 21, 2013, 07:06:40 PM
...or switch to a competing exchange instead of sitting on your hands.
I would suggest BitStamp, but who'd want there, where it has Ripple built-in and has working SEPA, right? I mean people want to wait a lot, and do various verification procedures just to torture themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002
June 21, 2013, 07:01:56 PM
The company's incompetence is staggering...

It's always easier to criticize than do. Where is your track record for being a huge pillar of support in the billion dollar Bitcoin ecosystem with your competence, dealing with unending security worries, local govt pressure, foreign govt pressure, user pressure, scams, lawsuits, user incompetence, user complaints, system upgrades, technical problems, competition, employee problems, normal problems, partner/bank problems and who knows what else?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
June 21, 2013, 06:46:43 PM
...or switch to a competing exchange instead of sitting on your hands.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 21, 2013, 06:41:37 PM
lol wall street buy mt gox?

Lol over 1,000 posts 80 activity, love it
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 21, 2013, 06:40:44 PM
Yes... this is what we need.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 21, 2013, 06:39:26 PM
lol wall street buy mt gox?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 21, 2013, 06:37:19 PM
In the Age of corporate buyouts and takeovers, you would think that someone would have bought out MTGOX already!

The company's incompetence is staggering, with blunder after corporate blunder.

I could not even make it all the way through the ridiculous press release here:

https://www.facebook.com/MtGox/posts/484532824964463

All they offer is excuse after excuse...

Overload of your IT infrastructure and poor banking logistics is no excuse. It just means a lack of vision on your part. Anyone with half a brain could have seen where crypto was going.

I have seen less complex deals take place on wall street in a shorter amount of time than that which you have had to fix all of these problems.

I have also seen way more complex infrastructure implementation/provisioning in shorter amount of time.

As for MTGOX; I beg with all my heart for someone on Wall Street to please BUY OUT THIS COMPANY!
Pages:
Jump to: