Pages:
Author

Topic: Someone just won 52.800 BTC on Dragon's Tale - page 5. (Read 3373 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Very cool lucky guy, 55,000 is huge congrats to who ever that is, if the win is authentic.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
It's hard to believe someone won 52.800 bitcoins in a game with shittier graphics than Runescape  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i have just heard the game Dragon's Tale here because i never know about this before
and he is the lucky person in the world could win the jackpot but are you sure he didn't cheat?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dragon's tale: A MMO game where you gamble bitcoins. BTW @OP not believing any stupid thing until a TXID is shown.

We have a MMO game where you gamble Bitcoins?
That's news to me although your right about the TXID if they did win that is an impressive sum.

What a lucky guy! won a huge amount of money, just playing in a MMO, maybe it was his day .

Btw, here's the link of the site: www.dragons.tl
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Oh wow. I LOLed at this seeing that someone really wins that amount on that game makes me think why  I haven't won anything on it. I just quitted eventually. Btw, mexxer is right. Don't believe until a txn hash is posted. Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dragon's tale: A MMO game where you gamble bitcoins. BTW @OP not believing any stupid thing until a TXID is shown.

We have a MMO game where you gamble Bitcoins?
That's news to me although your right about the TXID if they did win that is an impressive sum.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Interestingly enough a lot of high rollers play on dragon tales and some seem to win a lot Smiley

Graz to the guy who won! Was there an "afterparty" ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Howdy!
http://imgur.com/xlOX43G

Names covered for security.
Pages:
Jump to: