Pages:
Author

Topic: Someone please read this, an emergency for me. - page 2. (Read 2076 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Burgerdistraction, after reading your other posts, I have determined you are a piece of shit. I will petition theymos to ban you.

You were just told by a 12yr old.

Edit: I have $10.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I need medication to buy online, which is for my social anxiety. It costs $10 in which i don't have, i need this for school to calm my anxiety down. So far i have been going cold turkey because i didn't have enough money to buy it online, and i've been getting worse lately. Recently lost my part time job so i can't buy anymore bitcoins which totally sucks.

So please can anyone help me?
No, I will not give you bitcoins to buy Xanax on Silk Road.

Edit: After reading his other posts, can you just ban this guy?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I need medication to buy online, which is for my social anxiety. It costs $10 in which i don't have, i need this for school to calm my anxiety down. So far i have been going cold turkey because i didn't have enough money to buy it online, and i've been getting worse lately. Recently lost my part time job so i can't buy anymore bitcoins which totally sucks.

You don't have $10 to blow? Why are you on the interwebs then? Sell your ASIC miners, and get off your fat ass and work. Then you might get $10.

A miner? How do i do that?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Here's the deal! Make a similar sign like above but with, "Betcha can't hit me with a Bitcoin", then find a busy intersection in Phoenix, AZ. Film yourself doing such for no less than 10 minutes and post the video on YouTube.

If you do that, I'll send you $30 minus the amount you'll claim you made while you performed the act. Come back here and start a thread showing that you've completed the requirements, posting the link to the YT video and a Bitcoin address for donations. I will make sure that you will receive no less than $20 in Bitcoin donations.

According to my clock, it's morning there in Arizona, so if you start now, by the end of the day you'll have over $50.

Also, by the end of the day, you'll be considered a piece of shit and should be banned, or a fuckin' hero. Your call!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
lol if he cannot get it from his doctor and needs it online (silkroad) and the symptoms are anxiety.. then its obvious he is after weed. has he ever thought that weed is the cause of the anxiety.

for long term help i would say, carry on with your cold turkey. if worse comes to worse then go see a doctor.

also to add, if you need to buy it online then its not really an emergency. due to delivery times.. true anxiety is not something that you can patiently wait a few days for, ud have gone to see a doctor or found something in your own home to sell to guy it locally the same day.

guys like you without $10 to rub between your fingers should definitely be taking a long look at your life and work out a way to get out of the hell hole you are in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

You don't have $10 to blow? Why are you on the interwebs then? Sell your ASIC miners, and get off your fat ass and work. Then you might get $10.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
typically anxiety is an emotion felt when you're faced with something you need to address the root cause of, a feeling very easy to just push back or try to numb yourself from Sad
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: