Pages:
Author

Topic: Someone reported to police about a bitcoin conference in China - page 2. (Read 2605 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Someone reported a bitcoin conference  to police in an university in Guangdong China today.

This conference is named the "2nd bitcoin forum of Guangdong and ShenZhen" which take in ShenZhen University, GuangDong of south China. Topic is to introduce bitcoin to people and talk about the bitcoin business in China. Some of the speakers are the leaders of the most biggest Chinese btc exchanges, like HuoBi,OKCoin, etc.

The guy reported to local police via internet, and said it “Violation of the Constitution and the law”.  As you know, in this communist state, the gov is strictly prohibited the "illegal public meetings and processions" to ensure a full control of the society, from body to mind.

this guy knew this well, so he charged that:" As the state ban financial institutions for btc, and do not support people to trade btc, They still have a btc conference to meet up chinese btc investors, It is against to the policy of the Central bank and Goverment. It can mislead people and cause losses.

And then, the local police reply to him "We will follow up the relevant circumstances"

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/005xqGiDgw1efthhck9k8j30fc05ojsa.jpg

But finally, the meeting finished with no trouble.

What a shame!

I'm a Chinese, chief editor in a famous btc website in China. I'm very sorry to have such a fucking communist pig in my country.

It clearly showed that, a freedom currency, like bitcoin, could only in freedom society.

The future of crypto currency is in your hands, my friends. Dont worry some fucking state like Russia and China, let them to ban it, and we will still powerful, just like the time of cold war, without the communists, people lived well.

Pages:
Jump to: