Pages:
Author

Topic: Something - page 2. (Read 22520 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 09, 2011, 08:49:02 PM
Special offer
I increased the maximum coefficient from 5 to 5.5 
Maximum bet is 1.5 btc now!
User 331 gets bonus as the best promoter

I made chat again Smiley

I'm the 331 user....

Still playing, COOL  Cool

PLAY and WIN! http://bitcoin-kamikaze.com/?father=331
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 09, 2011, 06:10:46 PM
Banned for viewing source, or what? Why turn away a customer (and prospective affiliate)?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
June 07, 2011, 08:35:30 PM
man I sent to the wrong address! I was going to deposit 0.1 btc and copied the adress 1M1qLihs6wW4LFJJWZQQRfFoa2Q8aa6mQa but cancelled in favor of sending 3.67 so I generated a new address for the 3.67 but forgot to copy it and sent 3.67 to the .1 address! now my account only shows .1
May 29, 2011, 06:50:44 PM
new design.

Great design, thanks!!

BET AND PLAY: http://bitcoin-kamikaze.com/?father=331

Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 29, 2011, 09:42:37 AM

Looks good, but it gets messed up by stretching lower once you start playing (in Chrome)...

May 27, 2011, 10:45:22 AM
vitsum, I've readed into the web: "Wonna buy this script and domain?"

What's that? I hope all gonna be ok  Wink
Activity: 65
May 26, 2011, 01:28:43 PM
Thank you for bug report. Now it should work.

Thanks for the quick fix Smiley
Activity: 65
May 26, 2011, 12:55:47 PM
I keep getting errors when trying to withdraw. Im 100% sure I put in the right letters and numbers in for the captcha...

some error. probably security code is wrong
May 26, 2011, 07:36:36 AM
somebody won about 3 btc, congratulations, He is referral of BitcoinsWallet Smiley

Yes, 3.2880BTC wonned from my referral url:

BET AND PLAY: http://bitcoin-kamikaze.com/?father=331

Grin
May 25, 2011, 05:52:40 PM
(...) new Design is coming...
new coefficients are coming Smiley
and referrals will be linked to the ip. and once somebody followed your referral link, every new userId from this ip will be your referral.
All of the above will be implemented next week... wait for changes Smiley

These changes are welcome!

Thank you  Cheesy
Activity: 308
May 25, 2011, 03:06:28 PM
Nothing left to say Smiley

So you made a post to say you don't have anything to post? Smiley
May 23, 2011, 10:51:58 PM
It's only significant when compared to the paid to play one, which, obviously is in no one but the site owner's (another gambling profiteer like yourself) best interest. Like I've said previously I don't have any issues being wrong or corrected, and at this point I would much rather be wrong than spend 500 trials worth of bitcoins.

No it doesn't work like that. You don't get to say "it only becomes apparent when you compare it with the expensive thing", because it isn't true. Random is random.

You have the data for every single game, free or paid, after the game is over. You have a solid commitment to a board layout before it begins any game.

If there is any statistically significant deviation from random in the free game, it will show up in a large enough sample. It can't not show up. You don't need to compare it with anything.

So. Now that we're clear on what it is you need to do? Go find the data. Until then you don't get to make claims like this.
Activity: 82
May 23, 2011, 09:21:09 PM
coefficients are made in such way that sum of losses is always greater than sum of wins. That's why site doesn't lose money.

The rest of the explanations were moot, this was the point. Suspicions confirmed.

Oh damn, and here I was thinking this was a charity site! Thanks for making me aware of that!
You're not very smart, are you? Cheesy You can easily calculate the expected returns yourself using 80% chance to succeed for any move. Of course it is always negative. It's a gambling site!

Nothing of that has anything to do with your claim, which is clearly wrong:
the free version is always easier than when you put money down
Sounds like you are just angry you lost some money on this ^_^

I'm sorry for giving all you trolls bait, 1/2 a bitcoin isn't enough to make even a child angry (note how I never said anything about money?), I was concerned that statistically the free version was displaying a repeatable pattern that showed up ~70% more than the paid to play ones.... if you're interested in providing actual information I'd love to hear it, but 2/3 of these replies lower my intelligence when I read them.

As far as "actual information" goes, perhaps you should give us some. The game data is right there after every game. You can play the free one forever. Go ahead and gather a decent sample size, maybe 500 games or so, showing a statistically significant trend.
It's only significant when compared to the paid to play one, which, obviously is in no one but the site owner's (another gambling profiteer like yourself) best interest. Like I've said previously I don't have any issues being wrong or corrected, and at this point I would much rather be wrong than spend 500 trials worth of bitcoins.

May 23, 2011, 09:16:39 PM
coefficients are made in such way that sum of losses is always greater than sum of wins. That's why site doesn't lose money.

The rest of the explanations were moot, this was the point. Suspicions confirmed.

Oh damn, and here I was thinking this was a charity site! Thanks for making me aware of that!
You're not very smart, are you? Cheesy You can easily calculate the expected returns yourself using 80% chance to succeed for any move. Of course it is always negative. It's a gambling site!

I'm sorry for giving all you trolls bait, 1/2 a bitcoin isn't enough to make even a child angry (note how I never said anything about money?), I was concerned that statistically the free version was displaying a repeatable pattern that showed up ~70% more than the paid to play ones.... if you're interested in providing actual information I'd love to hear it, but 2/3 of these replies lower my intelligence when I read them.

As far as "actual information" goes, perhaps you should give us some. The game data is right there after every game. You can play the free one forever. Go ahead and gather a decent sample size, maybe 500 games or so, showing a statistically significant trend.
May 23, 2011, 08:56:08 PM
So you used half a bitcoin to conduct your "number study"? Yeah, that sounds like a statistically significant amount.

Admittedly 100 tests isn't that many, but it's enough to encourage a post on a forum, but I see that you're not interested in rationality. I have no issues with the correction/discrediting of my analysis, but your concern with extraneous things is bizarre.
Activity: 40
May 23, 2011, 08:54:49 PM
So you used half a bitcoin to conduct your "number study"? Yeah, that sounds like a statistically significant amount.
May 23, 2011, 08:47:34 PM

Activity: 40
May 23, 2011, 08:33:57 PM

May 23, 2011, 06:41:46 PM

This is strange at this point...  Huh
May 23, 2011, 06:32:00 PM

You were looking for confirmation of suspicions that the game is in favor of the house? I mean, really?
Pages:
Jump to: