Pages:
Author

Topic: Something is seriously wrong with bitcoin markets. No liquidity? Should we sell? - page 3. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
as far as i know, the bitcoin etf providers don't buy bitcoin very significantly as their company's reserves, they only allocate a small amount of their capital to buy bitcoin, because the most important thing for them is their responsibility to the fed, not to bitcoin, so they don't need to buy a lot of bitcoin to support their bitcoin etf product.

and discussing price correction, maybe that will happen because usually before the halving there will be a price correction. it's the holder's decision whether they want to sell their bitcoins or not, but i myself prefer to hold them.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
What do you think, is there a liquidity crunch and it makes sense to sell now because sellers will come in soon to take advantage of these high prices? Or does it make sense to just hold at this point?
It is better yoy hold your coins. You will be happy when bitcoin reaches higher prices. I will advise anyone that want to sell to wait for at least six figures which starts from $100000. That would be when you want to sell fast because bitcoin will still go higher than that. If you are not in need of the money for now, just hold it on your noncustodial wallet and expect higher return.
Activity: 32
Merit: 50
I'm not complaining as I purchased 2 bitcoins in 2022 at 21K each, near the lows.

However, is something wrong with the bitcoin markets. I figured this would happen because those ETF's need to use exchanges to purchase coins and how is coinbase going to have the liquidity to deal with the current ETF demand.

What do you think, is there a liquidity crunch and it makes sense to sell now because sellers will come in soon to take advantage of these high prices? Or does it make sense to just hold at this point?
Pages:
Jump to: