Pages:
Author

Topic: Something is setting up with the market - page 3. (Read 3458 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have been glancing of the minute by minute trades on Mt Cox over the last couple days. I know we have been trading sideways, but it almost has that "feel" that something is being set up. Looking at some of the larger (500+) coin trades, sells and buys, the price really isnt getting affected as much as it has in the past and on top of that there is hardly any volume, which you would think would exacerbate the price even more? The price is staying in a super tight range. It reminds me when I used to trade stocks and there would be a huge sell off and the price of the stock would open lower and stay at the same low give or take a dollar all day. Huge blocks would sell and the price stayed relatively flat. You know It was the market maker sitting there buying buying and goosing the market and letting it go a little bit at a time so he slowly unloaded probably the majority of what he bought as the buyer of last resort. I have no idea if this is consolidating for a move up or down. What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: