Pages:
Author

Topic: something that made me curious - page 4. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:22:34 AM
If you want to invest you must be able to predict prices, you should wait for the right time to sell them, so you can make a profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
I am curious about the investments and I am curious about the tokens I have invested in getting to other trading floors no more I like discovering new ico programs on the market
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 09:10:47 AM
If the A invests $1000 in bitcoin, then the next day the price of bitcoin drops dramatically and the A loses $1000, which makes me curious, where does the $1000 A money go?
Nowhere, you just transfer your money into bitcoin and if you sell it with lower price you lost your money, it is just up on you if you will wait or take lower amount after some time.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
August 16, 2018, 09:08:17 AM
the price has to zero for A to lose his money which is not going to happen!

generally speaking the money doesn't go anywhere. you converted your money to something that lost value. if you have trouble understanding how it works then imagine something more common like a new car that you buy and then have an accident with and its price drops, or when you buy shares of some company at $10 a piece and that company doesn't perform well and the share price drops to $9, your investment doesn't go anywhere it just would have a little less value. or the same way, if the price of it goes to $11 you didn't create money from thin air, that item you held is now worth more.
so when you sell it to someone else on the market in first case you lose a little money and in second case you make a profit.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:03:59 AM
If the A invests $1000 in bitcoin, then the next day the price of bitcoin drops dramatically and the A loses $1000, which makes me curious, where does the $1000 A money go?
Pages:
Jump to: