Pages:
Author

Topic: Sometimes a good explanation is all it takes. - page 3. (Read 421 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
December 20, 2022, 07:21:16 AM
This is what the mainstream media does especially those who are supported by banks and their allies. They really wanted to make bitcoins the bad guy when some exchanges failed or some fraudsters or scammers used bitcoins as props for their evil deeds, they will gonna highlighted the name bitcoin to make it as if it's the culprit. Yeah! good explanations and truthfulness is our key to cleaning bitcoins and the crypto industry itself. this is not a joke because these hostile people are funded to do their job and they are not gonna make it slide once they found a lope hole.
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
December 20, 2022, 04:12:42 AM
my friends are saying crypto is the biggest scam of all
Fiat money is the biggest scam of all. Think about it Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 701
December 20, 2022, 04:11:12 AM
After the FTX fraud spreads to every corner in my country my friends are saying crypto is the biggest scam of all, they said one day everything will reveal, this is coming from those that shows no interest in crypto at all even when I tried to confuse them but I did something right.

I sent them a message through WhatsApp explaining to them that FTX is not crypto, that FTX is a private company that people aren't supposed to trust because it's centralised but they do and in the end FTX illegally use their money for their own selfish interests.  

It’s foolish to use FTX scandal as a criteria to call crypto a scam, many do not seem to read and understand before they come to a decision. They simply follow trends and have a been programmed to believe whatever the media puts in front of them.
I was able to confuse two friends after this explanation, now they want to know more.
I believe you meant to say “convince”, you made the mistake twice so I’m guessing English isn’t your first language.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
December 20, 2022, 04:08:54 AM
After the FTX fraud spreads to every corner in my country my friends are saying crypto is the biggest scam of all, they said one day everything will reveal, this is coming from those that shows no interest in crypto at all even when I tried to confuse them but I did something right.
Sometimes the mainstream media are the biggest culprit, their headlines and content are manipulated to make it appear that Bitcoin is a company, they even interview so-called financial experts to back up their claim that investing in Bitcoin is considered a high-risk investment, some even attach it to Ponzi scheme.

I sent them a message through WhatsApp explaining to them that FTX is not crypto, that FTX is a private company that people aren't supposed to trust because it's centralised but they do and in the end FTX illegally use their money for their own selfish interests.  
Then I went on to tell them how crypto is very different to FTX, complete transparent and immutable is what crypto is compared to FTX and I was able to confuse two friends after this explanation, now they want to know more.
You can do that to open-minded people and awaken their curiosity and the good thing is it's easy now to educate Cryptocurrency because there are so many materials online that you can use to convert these people on the value of Cryptocurrency and blockchain to our present generation.

I have come to realize that many people bad mouthing crypto don't do a single research on the technology first ( complete disregard ) so I urge you to explain more to those ( friends and families ) that call or will call crypto a scam all in the name of what FTX did with customers' fund.
Because they believe more in what mainstream media are saying, these media prefer to broadcast the bad sides of Cryptocurrency, people believe that if it's unconventional it should not be accepted, I know of people who are involved in MLM and they believe that if Bitcoin has no main or central office then its a scam, I don't waste my time on them they will soon discover the value of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
December 20, 2022, 03:38:51 AM
I have come to realize that many people bad mouthing crypto don't do a single research on the technology first ( complete disregard ) so I urge you to explain more to those ( friends and families ) that call or will call crypto a scam all in the name of what FTX did with customers' fund.
Because what they see on social media can be a 100% true to them. Thats how the power of social media that could change someone decision or belief.

You should just explain to your friend wisely what is yout knowledge and ellaborate the difference of such important technical matter on crypto especially on security and transparency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
December 20, 2022, 03:29:42 AM
Then I went on to tell them how crypto is very different to FTX, complete transparent and immutable is what crypto is compared to FTX and I was able to confuse two friends after this explanation, now they want to know more.
You have to make it distinct for them to know that it is bitcoin that is transparent, that most altcoins are not too and many are resulting to money loss more than expected. 75% of ICOs in 2018 were scam, there are many ICO that are still scam. There are many other ways that people are losing money just because they are not following the right things to do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 403
December 20, 2022, 03:19:54 AM

Pages:
Jump to: