Pages:
Author

Topic: Sometimes Spoetnik goes a little 2 far - page 2. (Read 2787 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
August 09, 2014, 05:11:41 PM
what a weird topic :S
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
August 09, 2014, 04:50:08 PM
it should be :
a)   1004, four CryptoSS Storm Troopers and 1000 scammers & owners of coins he doesn't hold in the ash tray!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
August 09, 2014, 02:04:55 PM
Well.  He's certainly entertaining.  Didn't take me long to see that his "fact" threads never contain any facts though. Just lots of he said, she said type stuff.  Not to mention him saying one thing in one thread and something else in another.  lol

your comment sucks and i think you portray the role of shell account lippy NOOB douche well.
there is a "Fact" for you Wink
..don't say i don't give you any Smiley

and if i had it my way i would stuff all the scammers in a gas chamber starting with Mark from Gox LOL

yeah hey.. i want to stop scammers from ripping people off and making all our coins tank in value.. i am suuuuuch a monster  Roll Eyes
you people are fucking stupid LOL
no where else would you take a volunteer working tirelessly for free to improve the scene and troll him and make him out to be a villain
..trying to round up pitch fork wielding mob hahha

you guys obviously make or support scam coins or you wouldn't be saying shit like this so congrats for screaming i support scam coins loudly.. idiots lol

edit:
By the way i don't take criticism about my personality from little fucking noobs.. sorry your opinion means fuck all.. come back in a year maybe till then stfu period .
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
August 09, 2014, 08:10:26 AM
Wow. Thankfully, he's very wrong about the fact that he has Goebbels and Hitler's charisma.

"Hitlers political party raised back up the economy"
Come on. He destoyed his country's economy by focusing every ressource on war and leaving the population with barely more than a roof over their head.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
August 09, 2014, 07:52:24 AM
Well.  He's certainly entertaining.  Didn't take me long to see that his "fact" threads never contain any facts though. Just lots of he said, she said type stuff.  Not to mention him saying one thing in one thread and something else in another.  lol
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
August 09, 2014, 06:44:09 AM
LOL  Grin

i am thinking of starting a new group and i will be modelling it after the NAZI party.
i was watching a documentary and i realized i share a lot of the skills as Joseph Goebbels.
I too am a great speaker / debater etc
So i am not sure i am the chosen one but i may just be the Hitler as well.
Unless another comes along that has "the gift"

So it's clear something has got to be done.. no more screwing around.
We need to follow the path of the Nazi's and first infiltrate and take power as much as we can *silently on the down low.
then when some of our members are in useful positions we arrange an organized strike and start taking this crap down from the inside.
there is no reason at all we should play fair and honest with integrity if the greedy cloners are corrupting our scene.
they need to be removed !

So join me and lets plot together and lets take back Crypto from the shady scammy greedy shadowy cloners !

They can leave now.. they have been warned.
or stay and suffer the consequences !

Who is with me and who will join the Crypto-SS ?
Lets take it to em guys Smiley

some guy started the Nazi party then other guys joined in like Hitler.. then Goebbels and then Gühring later on..
AND Goebbels was a massive genius and actually invented some stuff like using propaganda in war (at least he pioneered a LOT of methods with great success)
he used it to masterful levels.. VERY effectively and is historically considered a military genius power house behind Hitler.
If you check your history Goebbels was known for his "Rants" and his aggressive tone and fierce debate abilities.
when he stood on the table in a beer house in those early days when the NAZI party was just forming he controlled the room like a conductor.
Just as i usually do with all of you reading  Cool

Who is the one leading the Poll here ?
Your reading this aren't you ? LOL

i love the knee-jerk response people get with anything NAZI related LOL
it shows me politically correct, hyper-sensitive, uneducated people that don't know their history.
seriously you guys should go to school..
you all realize the entire Country of Germany and even most of the critics were swayed by Nazi party in time right ?
the country was bouncing in out of depression and when it tanked and Hitlers political party raised back up the economy
the whole country backed him !
The NAZI political party was formed long before Hitler came along and was a thing for a decade before Hitler was in power !
So if your gonna *try and throw that in my face it shows me crystal clear you have no clue about history and need to got to school LOL

Crypto-SS
and by the way not only did i try and explain that right after but i also added even further..
I need volunteers to mentor for the Crypto-Youth Movement
So i am still seeking volunteers for the Crypto-SS Wink

and notice how cryptopaths has done a vanishing act ?
hmmm i don't suppose he couldn't get on the internet or something ? hmmm ? LOL[/size]
Pages:
Jump to: