Pages:
Author

Topic: SONM keep falling... - page 2. (Read 1683 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
October 06, 2017, 12:57:42 AM
This thread has been opened on 29 September, I mean before the recent pump, SONM price is much better now, it is stable at $0.17 now, although it reached $0.23.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 12:13:44 AM
One of my friend invested in SONM ICO way too much, and after ICO he said that he does not think the price will ever recover.

Luckily he still have the token in his bag now.  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 12:08:10 AM
IMO, SONM has a solid product and good development team. It is lacking marketing. I believe SONM will come up with good marketing once its product is fully developed. And the price will surely rise.

yes, Sonm is a good product, but on the ICO they obviously overstated the size of the investment and it is now hard for investors to make a profit
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 30, 2017, 05:58:53 PM
IMO, SONM has a solid product and good development team. It is lacking marketing. I believe SONM will come up with good marketing once its product is fully developed. And the price will surely rise.
If the team could deliver the product in the right time frame then we could see some movement in the price,other than that the price is really not moving from the time it hit the market,so this is a long term hold until the team comes up with the good news,if they could list the coin in some major exchanges then we could see some movement,other than that waiting is the only thing you can do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
September 30, 2017, 12:57:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 30, 2017, 12:47:57 PM
You guys have NO clue what is going on! You are just talking FUD everywhere for whatever reason. Let me explain what SONM is doing and why most of you are talking the biggest shit I have ever heard.

SONM will be at the meetup in Barcelona 3,4&5 Octobre, they will release the v0.3 Arch in a couple of days, the monthly update will come anytime now. They got listed on binance.com this week and have announced today that there will be a partnerschip between SONM en Selectel.

Don't you cry about the price, buy more, accumulate, open up your eyes. This will be one of the most succesful projects in history. Don't come here to FUD.
that's sounds great sir so this ongoing downfall only indicates that there's some good news to come and maybe those who's selling it right now
will cry out after this updates better to check it up and try buying some coins for sure after the bounce back price will meet another new level
better to make sure that I'm in thanks for this info.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
September 30, 2017, 12:41:39 PM
You guys have NO clue what is going on! You are just talking FUD everywhere for whatever reason. Let me explain what SONM is doing and why most of you are talking the biggest shit I have ever heard.

SONM will be at the meetup in Barcelona 3,4&5 Octobre, they will release the v0.3 Arch in a couple of days, the monthly update will come anytime now. They got listed on binance.com this week and have announced today that there will be a partnerschip between SONM en Selectel.

Don't you cry about the price, buy more, accumulate, open up your eyes. This will be one of the most succesful projects in history. Don't come here to FUD.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 12:35:44 PM
At first I believe with this sonm coin, when the sonm is just coming out.
However, it seems that the condition of this coin is getting worse. I think the first reason why sonm keep falling down because the supply of this sonm coin is too much.
Activity: 537
September 30, 2017, 10:41:03 AM
The volume traded at Binance Exchange is now very low. SNM needs a product that works well for the development of the project because SNM is considered a new revolution in the Blockchain platform and I hope the price will be more stable.
The basic idea doesn't make sense, because they are developing the super computer but in other side, the dev are claiming to generate the dividend through their service by developing the supercompiter. if that can be a passive income but that will not generate a lot of the amount to keep the dividend to the investors. that was crap.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 09:31:37 AM
The volume traded at Binance Exchange is now very low. SNM needs a product that works well for the development of the project because SNM is considered a new revolution in the Blockchain platform and I hope the price will be more stable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 30, 2017, 07:42:08 AM
SONM has more potential than Golem, imo. Price has somewhat bottomed out so I see lots of upwards potential.
Excellent chance to buy by price below ICO. SONM is long-term. Not for PnD now. And it is good. Solid projects need.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 08:08:09 AM
SONM has more potential than Golem, imo. Price has somewhat bottomed out so I see lots of upwards potential.
Activity: 342
September 28, 2017, 03:32:56 PM
It has a ways to travel still. I think we can expect the price to half before the reversal to a significant uptrend.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 28, 2017, 01:53:52 PM
Sonm is undervalued now. I belive that we will see critical bump of price, when first developments will be announced. Total capitalisation very small for such project.

1. If  SOMN will be implemented - price will increased dramaticaly
2. If SONM will not implemented. -  price will be zero

It is my logic regarding SONM
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 28, 2017, 01:17:37 PM
SONM chart is  not bearish but very mildly bullish.  It has not gained since ICO.
There are many others like it. It will take some good news or release or a big crypto rally
to get it moving.  Holding a small amount of it and not planning to add.
Activity: 630
September 28, 2017, 12:54:17 PM
even at the ico stage it was clear that it was not worthwhile to buy a sonm. They had scandals about changing the conditions of presale
Activity: 400
September 28, 2017, 12:33:36 PM
All the people was waiting for big exchange to dump their token. Binance listed and people dumped it. It would be example to other ICO participant.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 28, 2017, 12:11:03 PM
Yes it is. It 8s because they did not check which whale dumper who bought the token. Did not like cindicator which use white list. This crypto world still too wild. Whale take advantage of it. Thats why you need to be very carefull before inveat in it.
Activity: 700
September 28, 2017, 10:44:20 AM
SONM is definitely a good buy right. Their slack is active, they have new additions to their team and showing consistent activity on github. They are not focusing on marketing right now and are active on their actual product. I believe they are even speaking at a conference this weekend in London and will be on Binance soon. This will be a long hold. Disclaimer, I have invested a small amount in this team but was not a part of the ICO.
I think listing on Binance is not an option to help SNM raise prices. They need a product that works well and connects more partners to develop more of their project, if they do this surely SNM will go to the moon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 10:31:24 AM
I agree with above posters. SMN has imo bottomed out, so this makes it an interesting buy.
Pages:
Jump to: