Pages:
Author

Topic: Sony should release The Interview online for free and accept donations - page 2. (Read 1840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Well I'm still wondering if someone will hack up a copy of it and put it on the web
Already have Annie and some other movies I don't really want to see lol.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It'd be a great way to use BTC.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I like guns.
It'd be a great way to raise some awareness for Bitcoin, as this movie is a hot topic. Just throwing out an idea. Don't shoot.

So you want to attach Bitcoin to that whole fiasco? "This is good for Bitcoin"

Go poll your friends and see how many would want to see the movie. Unless you live in North Korea, the percentage that says yes should be higher than no.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
It'd be a great way to raise some awareness for Bitcoin, as this movie is a hot topic. Just throwing out an idea. Don't shoot.

So you want to attach Bitcoin to that whole fiasco? "This is good for Bitcoin"
I like guns.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Okay, great I agree. But what does this have to do with bitcoin?

One of those donation methods, obviously, BTC.
That is much too thin to warrant having this thread in bitcoin genchat. It is off-topic discussion.
I like guns.
With the recent news that Sony won't be releasing The Interview in theaters because of the clowns in North Korea, maybe they should release it online for free and solicit donations. One of those donation methods, obviously, BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: