Pages:
Author

Topic: Soo, bitcoin is now over 70K - page 4. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 13
March 14, 2024, 04:16:52 AM
I checked all of these old transactions I made like yesterday or the day before. a 14.6k transaction was now 44.8k and a 9.4k deal is now 28k+.

And what I lost to rollbit sending my money to a FTX address went from 4K to now 12.1K. Like wtf

^Fuck FTX they are robbing [words i cant say on this forum] and they are the reason why I lost it, now my money is to the government. Just know if Scam Bankrupt-Fried was with me IRL he would've given me my hard earned funds and maybe extra back to me long ago. My mental health has a whole lot to say to him.

People have lost worse sure, I've done almost everything I could to get it back ever, but any loss still sucks sadly. And nope I aint gonna be checking for the new value of the lost funds.

Other than the sad losses that people have been scammed out of or lost due to bullshi, you should also check your wallets and see how much your crypto deals/transactions have drastically gone up. If you disposed your crypto long ago, don't be sad since you most likely weren't going to keep that crypto for this long anyway or predict it. It's insane to see how much crypto has increased but if you missed out and are stressed about it then don't be since it will eventually drop hard as always (no disrespect to anyone holding).
Pages:
Jump to: