Pages:
Author

Topic: Soon: 100 dollar DASH - page 2. (Read 3687 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
March 15, 2017, 06:23:13 AM
It's interesting that lot of people bought DASH for 2-6 $ and kept up to the current price level? Or Dash has long been in the hands of small group of people who buy back leftovers and raise the price?
Activity: 476
March 15, 2017, 04:56:03 AM
IMO If BTC will hit 1350 sometime next week, DASH may hit 90+. ETH may hit 35+

It hit $90 today already. I think some of you guys need to rethink your thoughts about Dash  Roll Eyes

I think some of whales trying to make us panic and buy it. I'll invest on ETH but stay away from Dash for now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
March 15, 2017, 03:28:16 AM
DASH is an exchange of value legal or illegal, same as BTC. It comes with Darksend (allowing anonymity) and Instant X (allowing nearly instant transactions), however it is more unstable and has an developer team with of questionable ethics. Otherwise DASH is about the same as Bitcoin give or take a little, the same goes for all other altcoins.
No, they are not the same. You are ignoring several things here, one of which is the unprecedented amount of peer review what Bitcoin (Core) has, the wast infrastructure already built around it. Dash has basically nothing, besides those questionable developers and their instamine. Roll Eyes

It hit $90 today already. I think some of you guys need to rethink your thoughts about Dash  Roll Eyes
This scam coin ain't getting any money from me, although it is a nice opportunity to stock up on a real cryptocurrency. Even the FED 2.0 coin is better than Dash.
Activity: 434
March 14, 2017, 06:46:55 PM
I wanted to buy some Dash  but I'm still waiting on a Bitcoin withdraw from a gambling site for a week now...
Really funny how poker sites will accept your money so fast but take so long to pay you when you want money back...  Roll Eyes
Guess Im not making any profits on this Dash pump.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
March 14, 2017, 06:30:52 PM

Activity: 476
March 14, 2017, 04:49:43 PM
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
March 14, 2017, 03:33:48 PM
This may be true, although regardless of the developers' intent since people are using it legitimately it is a legitimate coin, however it is possible that this resurfaces and ends up hurting/crashing it's value. I really do wonder where DASH will end up, although I feel like it's going to end up doing well.
What legitimate purpose besides illegal transactions? You do realize that in comparison to Bitcoin and ETH, Dash has near zero adoption/usage?
DASH is an exchange of value legal or illegal, same as BTC. It comes with Darksend (allowing anonymity) and Instant X (allowing nearly instant transactions), however it is more unstable and has an developer team with of questionable ethics. Otherwise DASH is about the same as Bitcoin give or take a little, the same goes for all other altcoins.

I'm not one of the DASH fans who will stand up for anything and everything about the coin (in fact I prefer XMR over DASH), and I don't approve of the Dev's instant mine, however I do see a lot of potential in it. I also feel that the decentralized nature of Crypto-Currencies will keep the developers in line.
legendary
Terminated.
March 14, 2017, 02:25:41 PM
DASH is little controversial so nobody it'll continue or not that is mystery behind any cryptocurrency.
The whales or the people participating in the instamine don't care about the controversy. They are there solely for profit.

This may be true, although regardless of the developers' intent since people are using it legitimately it is a legitimate coin, however it is possible that this resurfaces and ends up hurting/crashing it's value. I really do wonder where DASH will end up, although I feel like it's going to end up doing well.
What legitimate purpose besides illegal transactions? You do realize that in comparison to Bitcoin and ETH, Dash has near zero adoption/usage?

For those of you who are interested in learning some facts instead of just reading the old and boring instamine fud accusations :
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/official-dash-instamine-issue-clarification.7569/
It ain't FUD when it is a fact. The instamine did happen, period. This is a scam coin and you're a typical bag holder.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
March 14, 2017, 01:06:48 PM
Both DASH and ETH seem to be treading water right now waiting for BTC price to move first.
legendary
March 14, 2017, 12:55:00 PM
You know that Dash already won the battle, when people who are trying to discredit Dash only manage to come up with posts like
"Dash is a centralized trashcoin" and then can only point to Dash instamine history from well over three years ago.
At some level its a relief to hear people talk about Dash that way, it means they ran out of valid arguments against Dash.

For those of you who are interested in learning some facts instead of just reading the old and boring instamine fud accusations :
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/official-dash-instamine-issue-clarification.7569/

March 14, 2017, 12:45:43 PM
As we all know, fudders..
It is not FUD when it is a fact. Dash is a centralized trashcoin. Here's a history lesson for you:
SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
March 14, 2017, 12:43:56 PM
Well, DASH is already at 75$+, if it continues at this rate I'm sure it will be at 100+ within a week (of course I don't know if it'll continue or not).

DASH is little controversial so nobody it'll continue or not that is mystery behind any cryptocurrency.
March 14, 2017, 12:38:49 PM
Well, DASH is already at 75$+, if it continues at this rate I'm sure it will be at 100+ within a week (of course I don't know if it'll continue or not).
Activity: 434
March 14, 2017, 12:26:51 PM
dash sold for $ 40, a big sadness I hurried up
legendary
Terminated.
March 14, 2017, 09:57:56 AM
Yeah, DASH is working exactly as intended. To make Evan as much money as possible Wink
What's the distribution exactly again?

DASH price is now in the phase of: Those who sell first make the profit or cut losses. Others will be bagholders forever.
Correct. Trashcoin with zero utility.

What affects the price of Dash fly like a rocket and is now the second highest price Dash 2 after bitcoin in Poloniex
The same group pumping a lot of these altcoins, with some gaining over 200% in 24 hours (with over >$1m in volume).

You know Dash is doing really when you have people like Lauda posting in threads like these in the altcoin speculation forum.
People who in the past never had much interest in these threads suddenly feel pressured to reply to these Dash related threads
because they feel threathened one way or another.
Delusions of an entrenched bagholder: I've made well over 3000 posts in the altcoin sections. Roll Eyes

Its just another confirmation that Dash is now considered a much more direct competitor to Bitcoin then in the past.
What kind of world would we live in, where a instamined scam coin becomes a "direct competitor" to Digital Gold? Roll Eyes
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
March 14, 2017, 09:52:39 AM
What makes DASH pump? Who are the whales behind the rising of this coin again? I thought its dead lols. Btw, ETH is bullish too.
legendary
March 14, 2017, 09:47:17 AM
You know Dash is doing really when you have people like Lauda posting in threads like these in the altcoin speculation forum.
People who in the past never had much interest in these threads suddenly feel pressured to reply to these Dash related threads
because they feel threathened one way or another.

Its just another confirmation that Dash is now considered a much more direct competitor to Bitcoin then in the past.

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
March 14, 2017, 09:22:44 AM
What affects the price of Dash fly like a rocket and is now the second highest price Dash 2 after bitcoin in Poloniex
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
March 14, 2017, 07:03:21 AM
When a small percentage can swing the value of a coin so much sell and take your profits before u r left in the dust
Pages:
Jump to: