Pages:
Author

Topic: Sophie the first robot which get Saudi citizenship - page 2. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
That is just... Awkward. That thing crept right up from the Uncanny Valley. Even more unsettling was they chose not to put a wig on her head. You can see right through the transparent "scalp".

Flashbacks of Hannibal opening a head while the person keeps speaking...   Sad
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
Ahaha, true, they might issue some fatwah about the use of female robots. Remember, these people pulled stuff out of their book to sleep with dead women. A talking robot definitely looks more appealing.

good, now they can stone her to death.

"How dare her show up in a press conference with her head UNCOVERED (saw what I did there?)! Stone the harlot!"   Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
good, now they can stone her to death.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This is a very surreal news, especially if you think at the role of the (real) women in Saudi Arabia.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
So will robots be ruling over human in future? just like in movies?
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
I think thats amazing and the begining of a new era... But I'm also scared of it Wink (replicants, oh no  Cheesy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5t6K9iwcdw

The first robot to be beheaded in public.The Wahabi way is not compatible with AI way.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
I actually saw this in Tech Insider a few days ago. The comments section was hilarious with stuff like "they gave citizenship to a robot yet for a long time women can't even drive".  Grin

I don't know what the Saudi's are up with this though. What I fear is that they'd pull up some law from their ass saying that since fembots are citizens they can be married and fucked. Sure, that might reduce their growth rate and give their women a break but that's not what robots like Sophia deserve.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
Glad to see they didn't put a burka around that thing. I guess she don't have a p**** hole but she would have a butt hole, Saudi people enjoys it that way.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
I think thats amazing and the begining of a new era... But I'm also scared of it Wink (replicants, oh no  Cheesy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5t6K9iwcdw
Pages:
Jump to: