Pages:
Author

Topic: Soros is buying crypto - page 2. (Read 558 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 07:57:36 PM
Whales are messing a water, as always. We are about to be sensitive for the periods like that, becouse its a great time to participate or in selling, or in buying coins.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
April 11, 2018, 07:55:42 PM
I guess he is planning something. Otherwise, he wouldn't have done this so publicly. I heard that a few month ago he criticized crypto currencies, but now he suddenly has changed his opinion about this market.
Whales can monopolize the market and his strategy is almost the same as JP. Morgan's goal is to push the price down and he's trying it out.
I do not see a great influence on bitcoin prices, soros will only enrich itself.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2216
April 11, 2018, 07:33:51 PM
I guess he is planning something. Otherwise, he wouldn't have done this so publicly. I heard that a few month ago he criticized crypto currencies, but now he suddenly has changed his opinion about this market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

Big business names come to crypto world are what to expect, but not this name. this makes me not sure to buy, because I suspect the prices still can be down longer. that is what I feel when I read that name. he only knows profit by doing everything. very tough decision.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

this is a good news and a bad news at the same time. big business name came to crypto world can be meant by a good prospect in this business keeps growing, but also mean this business becoming much tougher than before. what they can do with their huge funds is unexpected.
time to buy ? yes, if you are good enough at patience challenges, stay away from FUD, and never believe the downtrend or uptrend.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 11, 2018, 06:46:41 PM
Not Soros but Donal Trump Jr. once he start the war against Syria and Russia have to defense that. The world will worry with world war III and the time for all money without border like Bitcoin really take off.
I don't hope it happen. All hope peace for the world and peace for bitcoin economic too. Hope Soros don't crash it as he usually do it
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
April 11, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
I think it is FUD notice. Becarefull before you buy or sell. It very RISK. 
Do you believe the words of this lying Fox? George Soros is one of the most successful speculators. It contains many corrupt officials in different countries. Because of this, he was involved in the ruin of many people. Perhaps each of us has lost a part of their income with his help. I believe that he has been buying cryptocurrencies for a long time. All his statements are fud.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
April 11, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
You should buy now if Soros is getting into the market because with money like the one George Soros has coming into the market, it will cause a price hike but make sure to get out before Soros does.
April 11, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

I don't think this is the time to buy  Soros honestly I don't have enough knowledge from that coin just a little.
It's better to do more research and think it carefully if you buy Soros.
His Quantum Fund and the way he sold the thing he didn't own made some bad things such as Britain’s pound crashed, crashed of the Thai Baht etc. That's all the made Soros a lot of money but it bring many bad things for other... I suppose he will do same like that with crypto economic if he really enter!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

I don't think this is the time to buy  Soros honestly I don't have enough knowledge from that coin just a little.
It's better to do more research and think it carefully if you buy Soros.
April 11, 2018, 05:21:40 AM
curious if we will see a bull run after tax season OR if Soros Sachs Rockefellers want to crash it a bit more before entering largely
him and rockerfella both having fun longing and shorting every other day
He is king of investment so I can't comment this will good or bad for crypto economic
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 05:19:03 AM
thanks to satoshi for making bitcoin decentralized ,so people like soros cant control em and rip em off  i duff my Cincinnati cap for satoshi .
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
I think it is FUD notice. Becarefull before you buy or sell. It very RISK. 
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 11, 2018, 04:02:35 AM
More and more financial institutions are paying attention to cryptocurrency markets.
So this is a good thing, which means that the cryptocurrency market is recognized all over the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 03:56:35 AM
If Soros is going to invest in cryptocurrency, surely this might affect the price of that crpytocurrency as well as bitcoin, but if it is specifically on bitcoin, we could never be too careful, since in his statements back then, he doesn't agree with bitcoin and think that bitcoin is a bubble and would die in the process, and that seems to be hard to see as of now. Just like any other investors, he might want to buy cryptocurrencies at its lowest, but I doubt that he will enter such volatile investment, knowing that he is a hedgefund manager and it is a different ball game for him, still being cautious when it comes to Soros, is a must, he knows how to bring down the value of currencies.
Activity: 260
April 11, 2018, 03:31:07 AM
The crypto buying process of the volatility associated with bitcoin has been well documented in the past. It seems the year brings us more of the same,. During the first few months, we have seen a lot of bearish Bitcoin price pressure.The Sorosv considers this to be one of the biggest drawbacks about Bitcoin. Even so, it is possible his comments are designed to purposefully drive the price down altogether. Now that the Bitcoin price has dipped quite a bit,the Soros prepares to invest in cryptocurrency. This rather odd decision only fuels speculation involving price manipulation. Even though George Soros still considers digital currencies to be not actual currencies, the volatility has suddenly turned him into a believer of buying to sell the crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
April 11, 2018, 03:18:54 AM
Despite being an exceptionally wealthy individual, notorious for making a fortune shorting the Pound sterling years ago, Soros is a totally despicable human being who funds unrest in many countries across the planet via protest groups. I hope he does nothing more than invest for his own amusement instead of becoming an influence in the crypto space. On the bright side he must be pretty close to the end of his life by now.
Activity: 22
April 11, 2018, 02:57:55 AM
It just cant be a co-incedence that these big guns are entering the market at the same time.
there must be an exit plan.

https://coingape.com/cryptocurrency-market-ready-for-big-crypto-investors/
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 02:51:29 AM
Groundhog week anybody? We’re exactly where we were a week ago. Bitcoin has been very slow... volume has been diminished. People are still optimistic despite the market cap being below the Feb. 05 low. We still have no clue what the bottom is. Everyone thought it was $8K after its crash in February. The whales can still push it down for a lower bottom. There is tremendous resistance around $6.5K. But, what is behind that resistance? Is it the whales...is it the buying and selling trade war? I was expecting Bitcoin to be $5.5K. Perhaps I am right but it’s just being delayed. Eventually, if there isn’t any bullish action, people especially the whales will get tired of investing and move their money to traditional investments like stocks, bonds, physical commodities. I really dread a $6K-$10K movement for the rest of the year. Bitcoin today is like the hot chick who got some terrible plastic surgery.
Activity: 30
April 11, 2018, 02:46:52 AM
The public's understanding of Soros is what Soros wants everyone to know.
Pages:
Jump to: