Pages:
Author

Topic: Soros is getting into crypto! - page 4. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
soros have already entered, they never put a single basket of eggs, if this news came out now the nation has come to buy time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 13, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
Looks like mister soros is pumping all the crypto right now, the global marketcap just increased by more than 50 billion in just 2 days. Let's hope they will not bring the price down after this big pump
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
You really thing that guy who is famous for shorting curency is just now coming in to play,that metusalem already called btc a bubble and saw that price will go down...Those guys smell profit better then sharks can sense blood Grin
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 06:47:02 PM
i think if big  news if soros true want investment in crypto
i think bitcoin price can incraese very high
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 04:10:00 PM
even the big ig have understood that the crypto are unstoppable and are positioning themselves. they make very long holdings.
Activity: 462
April 12, 2018, 04:03:03 PM
Are they going to hodl or trade Cheesy I understand better now why people buying crypto in early times are rich now. That was very risky decision and paid off. The public has not come yet.
Activity: 252
April 12, 2018, 03:40:28 PM
if they enter sharks as soros, then let's get ready for new records
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
April 12, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
I think that Soros himself began to be interested in crypto-currencies much earlier than the news was released. But the very fact that this news was published now says that now there will be an increase in the number of positive news about bitcoin. So soon the U-turn
This person has a very huge influence. He is able to capture this market and manipulate it as he pleases. I'm not sure whether it's good or bad.
Activity: 280
April 12, 2018, 12:37:41 PM
it's not astonishing anymore that the speculator like Soros getting into the crypto market
they are an opportunist who always looks the advantages of any market not only crypto market.
the good news is we know it as a reliable investor have ability looking a good sign or prospect, particularly speculating about growth investment.
him breakthroughs is as good fundamental that informing people about the value or the existence of crypto
because there are no one that knowing Soros as GOD of Currency .. LOL
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
April 11, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
I have read this news several times and one thing that I keep asking myself is "either this is to bitcoin favor or soro is coming in to buy and dump the price"? If he is come to do the samething that MTgox are doing then we are on a long things and hope soros coming into crypto currencies should bring everything into mainstream.
Activity: 490
April 11, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
I think that Soros himself began to be interested in crypto-currencies much earlier than the news was released. But the very fact that this news was published now says that now there will be an increase in the number of positive news about bitcoin. So soon the U-turn
April 11, 2018, 02:42:30 AM
Soros is one of the most influential and knowledgeable people in the world in finance. If small investors are out of this market and people who have high financial information is entering the market, then a big rises are coming Smiley Thats great news!

Let's hope it's true and we will have a reversal I am really tired of this bear market, I feel stupid for holding and not selling at ATH.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
April 11, 2018, 02:39:04 AM
Soros is one of the most influential and knowledgeable people in the world in finance. If small investors are out of this market and people who have high financial information is entering the market, then a big rises are coming Smiley Thats great news!
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 11, 2018, 12:03:52 AM
This guy if he really want to get in to crypto he is only want to destroy crypto. He already dump many fiat currencies with his dollar. But in crypto when all is transparrant and decentralised he can not dump it easily. He need more effort if he want crypto death. All those bankers will never like cryptocurrencies
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 10, 2018, 09:33:21 AM
George Soros is getting into crypto! To be precise, Adam Fischer got the approval at New York-based Soros Fund Management to trade virtual coins.
This is particularly interesting knowing that Soros called Bitcoin a bubble in January. Maybe the recent fallings in the crypto market changed his mind?
Also, I wonder how much will the legendary speculator will influence the decisions made in this field.

Source:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-06/george-soros-prepares-to-trade-cryptocurrencies-as-prices-plung

He is famous for shorting, and is probably attracted to crypto because it is unregulated.

Short the life out of it on the futures exchanges, call bitcoin a bubble in January to panic people into selling, profit, then announce you are investing in crypto once you have closed your short and gone long,

It's classic Soros, most of this stuff would be illegal in regular markets (tryiing to move sentiment with statements that have no basis), but is fine in crypto.
Activity: 434
April 10, 2018, 09:14:04 AM
Not just Soros, Rockefeller family also want to invest in the crypto and has signed a partnership with Coinfund which is a cryptocurrency investment fund.
Of course, this is not surprising. They know how to manage their money and how to invest.
Rockefeller family is the one who owned banks in the world. And it seems they are also attracted by cryptocurrency not just Soros. Well, I don't know why they are suddenly push themselves in crypto specially for Mr. George Soros who said the BTC is a bubble thing and discouraged a lot of people. I think they believe now on how cryptocurrency works and helpful in our economy.

Probably, they fully understand about the potential value of crypto. Not only that, also the way the technology that can contribute a lot to the economy. Hopefully, not only these people but also other billionaires  that will adopt the technology so that we can have an ads6 that crypto will remain forever and will never be vanished.
Activity: 546
April 10, 2018, 09:00:50 AM
Not just Soros, Rockefeller family also want to invest in the crypto and has signed a partnership with Coinfund which is a cryptocurrency investment fund.
Of course, this is not surprising. They know how to manage their money and how to invest.
Rockefeller family is the one who owned banks in the world. And it seems they are also attracted by cryptocurrency not just Soros. Well, I don't know why they are suddenly push themselves in crypto specially for Mr. George Soros who said the BTC is a bubble thing and discouraged a lot of people. I think they believe now on how cryptocurrency works and helpful in our economy.
Activity: 630
April 10, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
Every body will get into it , they will catch the money . after they will make shitty news. blah blah retired from crypto .
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
April 10, 2018, 08:25:00 AM
This kind of news is not convincing to me. Because if we had invested, we or the media could not know and report it. Again, the small investor is doing it to drop the trap. It's just my idea.
April 10, 2018, 08:18:54 AM
While all the noob traders are panicking and selling their coins, the rich investors are buying and investing in cryptocurrency. I think right now the price is really cheap if you wants to buy it and hold it for long term gains then you should definitely do it.
Pages:
Jump to: