Pages:
Author

Topic: Sorry We are Closed - page 9. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
April 22, 2019, 02:12:24 AM
just like altcoin are increasing every day and so will also be offset by an increase in exchange so this is only natural if a lot of exchange projects at this time because by increasing the exchange we easily trade according to what we want.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 22, 2019, 02:00:44 AM
I don't know how good they were, but I know the name. Quite shame..
I think that a good number of exchanges in more than necessary. Small number of exchanges means bigger centralization, means a bigger risk for manipulation...
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
April 22, 2019, 01:54:39 AM
~snip~

but, at this moment i see a lot of crypto exchange project born in this industry
my questions is, does we still need more exchange in this industry ?
thank you
Yes, Seeing so many new tokens popping up, I don't think it's possible to enter a big and famous exchange, because they must meet certain conditions. so, for new token holders, I think that requires an exchange that can receive new tokens. IMO
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 01:52:54 AM
We already have too many exchanges, too much until the trading volume is falsified, we only need to set up exchanges that are truly safe and comfortable. No need to multiply with same facilities.
[/quote]

Agree, there are so many exchange lack of security, privacy guard and performance. now we only need some exchange that providing more scure, easy user interface and optimized.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
April 22, 2019, 01:49:37 AM
I believed in the old adage that "more is better', meaning more competitions around, more options for everyone in crypto sphere. Remember that we are also growing, so it's about time that exchanges are born as well.

The only drawback is that with so many exchanges around, there could be reasons for some of them to pull a exit scam. So just be careful, and also used your common sense specially dealing with new exchanges.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
April 22, 2019, 01:46:13 AM
-snip-
but, at this moment i see a lot of crypto exchange project born in this industry
thank you

We already have too many exchanges, too much until the trading volume is falsified, we only need to set up exchanges that are truly safe and comfortable. No need to multiply with same facilities.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 22, 2019, 12:34:04 AM
Cryptocurrency exchange Coinnest, once South Korea’s third largest exchange, is closing down.
you can read more here : https://www.coindesk.com/south-korean-crypto-exchange-coinnest-announces-closure

thank you
Pages:
Jump to: