Pages:
Author

Topic: Sorry, y'all: Game Over. I'm about to buy all the bitcoin. - page 4. (Read 7387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
Why is it that all the phishing/foreign sites always fuck up the punctuation and spaces? It's always like "word , word" or "word,word" when proper use is "word, word"
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
wow, that's quite the domain he's sitting on.. 

i thought you photoshopped the picture there, especially the "let us exchange profit togather here."  that's comical.  i'm glad they typo that so its easy for aimless noobs to hopefully figure out that it's not the real site.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Phishing site, just like the easzypay one.

Trade with confidence on the World Reliable E-items Exchanger:MTGAX.com;Website whole protect under Macfee.Secure!Reliable!Easy!Global! here.join us,and enjoy shopping.

Purchase from us:We completed order in 2-60 minutes

Sell items to us:We pay money to customer's account in 2 hours after we confirmed your items fund to our online account

Order cancelled:We will refund to you in 1 hour after you confirm wanna cancel order.

Sounds Nigerian-ish to me. Website whole protect under Macfee - so you must be really protected  Shocked.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I LOLed @ OP.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
Wow - is that a phishing site? Or are they trying to run a real exchange off of Mtgox's reputation?
Looking at the price, I guess it's just a weak scam. I wonder if they've caught anyone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
Here's a screenshot of my shopping cart right before I checkout on Mt.Gax:

So anyway, now that I'm about to own all the bitcoin, I think I'm going to rename it, "LoweryCBScoin" - whadaya think?
Pages:
Jump to: