Pages:
Author

Topic: Soulmates - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
I believe in soulmate because my wife and i have been married for 24 years and have been together for 8 years before we got married.She is definitely  my soul mate.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
You don't have to find your soulmates because he or she is just right next to you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 08, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
I am not sure, soulmates still have to work at it and still need to have patient.  Communication is necessary, but tolerance is equally important.
Activity: 15
February 07, 2018, 12:16:27 PM
Do you guys believe it soulmates? There are lots of things and happenings that have no explanations in this life and one of them is emotions. I encountered someone in a social media and we became friends (purely friends) and we met in person later on. There is something is this friendship that surpassed any other friendships i had with others. There is this special bond, and mutual mental understanding that we share. There is this magic whenever we are together and even when we talk online. There is not much to talk about this person but i can feel he is the missing half of me. I was thinking if he is my soulmate. Could this be or the idea of soulmates is just a myth?
“A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 07, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
Do you guys believe it soulmates? There are lots of things and happenings that have no explanations in this life and one of them is emotions. I encountered someone in a social media and we became friends (purely friends) and we met in person later on. There is something is this friendship that surpassed any other friendships i had with others. There is this special bond, and mutual mental understanding that we share. There is this magic whenever we are together and even when we talk online. There is not much to talk about this person but i can feel he is the missing half of me. I was thinking if he is my soulmate. Could this be or the idea of soulmates is just a myth?

If you believe in magic like gods, then sure a soulmate can exist.

Otherwise, think about it - there is no mysterious force that links people together based on their "soul".  :/
Activity: 49
February 07, 2018, 10:58:53 AM
I do believe that it not exists
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
I do believe that it exists, because in the world there are people who can make you feel good, your family, parents, friends, but there will always be someone specific who can get you out of your comfort zone and cause a reaction that goes beyond just feeling comfortable. That is a kindred spirit, either lovingly, friendly, as you want to see, we all have someone like that.
Activity: 31
February 07, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
A soothsayer said that I have found my soulmate, but right now I'm on the state of heartache, I don't know if I will believe her or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
February 07, 2018, 06:30:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: