Pages:
Author

Topic: source of financial funds (please help me) - page 2. (Read 350 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
October 11, 2020, 01:41:12 PM
-snip-
Well.. that built-in mixer for sure is one of big trouble to follow your money flow.
Yeah.. they charged you back is still possible. Perhaps your first deposit in your rahakott wallet could be useful.

Man, I think this could be a very serious problem for you in the future. I hope you have prepared for that kind situation.
All the best for you,

Activity: 18
Merit: 4
October 11, 2020, 01:18:13 PM
thank you for your help.

unfortunately since that time I have changed my computer and wallet several times.  as i specified the rahakott wallet had a built-in mixer and i am unable to trace transactions.

what worries me today is to know if this operator wants me to justify all the withdrawals that I made from them, or if this does not only concern the 2000 chf mentioned.

what worries me is also the legal aspect.  and in what situation I found myself in spite of myself.

During the exchanges of mails with the operator, the operator sent me a link concerning money laundering, apparently they have a doubt about the source of the funds and that is why they insist non stop.

I had to tell them in writing at least 10 times that I couldn't give them more information, but they keep telling me that I have to pass the information as soon as possible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
October 11, 2020, 01:02:49 PM
Well.. i think my suggestion will need extra efforts for you.
You can put your wallet address through this site : https://blockchair.com/
Then From there you can follow the previous transaction flow. From the transaction flow, it can be seen what year your address was first created, where the transaction goes and others.

It is understandable why that ATM provider insisted you to explain from where you have your bitcoin. Their main reason may be coz of this : https://www.coindesk.com/hackers-drain-kucoin-crypto-exchanges-funds

I hope others member in forum can help you with the short way rather than my long way.

Activity: 18
Merit: 4
October 11, 2020, 12:32:06 PM
Dear community.

I explain my problem to you,
thank you in advance for your help and your future answers.

I live in Switzerland, more particularly in the city of Geneva, and there are several bitcoin ATMs here that allow you to sell or buy bitcoins.

At the time, I managed to win several bitcoins between 2011 and 2012, on an online game whose name unfortunately I don't remember.

At that time, bitcoin was barely worth $ 30 ... for years I didn't touch these bitcoins, with the passing years I had even forgotten them in my head.

I sent sums from wallet to wallet.

I was also on a platform called rahakott which had a built-in mixer.
this platform has since closed, and the site is no longer accessible. 

with the rate which has climbed, since 2019 I have regularly used the ATMs in Geneva, which are made available by a single operator.

I think I had to sell bitcoins for a considerable amount, last week,
I went to this same machine, to sell 2000 chf of bitcoin, but this time the machine blocked my transaction, and didn't  have come out with absolutely nothing in money.

So I made the decision to call the operator with my phone, which told me that I had to write a complaint email to support.

thing I do and explain the situation, they return me a form (KYC) that I have to fill out, and that I've never had to fill out until then.

in good faith I filled out the form and also scanned my identity card.

in the first email they sent me they stipulate that they will release the money as soon as the form is returned to them.

however this is not what they did, they ask me for proof of the origin of the financial funds. I explained to them that I had won these bitcoins 9 years ago, and that unfortunately I did not have this proof.

but they insist.  this is now the 25th mail exchange with them.

where I explain to them that I cannot provide them with this information.

by also explaining to them that the rahakott service no longer exists.  In addition I believe that my bitcoins were mixed on this wallet.  they absolutely claim the TXIDs as soon as possible.

I find myself in a really uncomfortable situation.  because apparently over a year I will have withdrawn a lot of money from their ATMs.  I don't know how to justify this money, and I feel like I've been trapped in the alienation of btc all these years.

I find it absurd to have to think about capturing screenshots or evidence that goes back 9 years.

how would I have known at the time that I should have kept these screenshots?

do you know what I risk on a legal point of view or with justice?  this story haunts me, and I don't know what else to do to justify what they want.

please help me !
Thanks you very much
Pages:
Jump to: