Pages:
Author

Topic: Sources of income? - page 16. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 103
December 08, 2019, 04:37:00 PM
Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?
The best way to earn money is to buy tokens at an early stage through OTC transactions.The worst case scenario is going to 0.Mainly.+
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 08, 2019, 02:53:19 PM
I don't do bounty hunting, as I would never be able to bring myself to shill for ridiculous projects and I thumb my nose at those who do.

One way I earn a small amount of income is through staking pos coins, and I think it's a very underappreciated way of doing so.  There are so few ways to earn income with crypto, and staking is one of the easiest.  I won't shill any specific coins, but if anyone is interested they can look them up themselves.

Trading and gambling are two of the *worst* ways to earn money with crypto in my opinion, as you're more likely to lose than you are to profit.  Same thing with lending unless you're smart about it and get collateral for the loans.
you wear a Cryptotalk signature and getting a BTC reward for that. it is also a reward for a bounty campaign. you just don’t believe in new projects. I prefer to find good projects and help them develop by wearing their avatar and signature.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2019, 02:48:25 PM
If you have skills that you can offer and accept cryptocurrency as payment then you may get a good amount of income, just be careful because there are lot of people out there who will use your service and won't pay you after the work so it would be best to use escrow or ask for advance payment if you are reputable enough in this forum or in any other platforms.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
December 08, 2019, 02:42:09 PM
I don't do bounty hunting, as I would never be able to bring myself to shill for ridiculous projects and I thumb my nose at those who do.

One way I earn a small amount of income is through staking pos coins, and I think it's a very underappreciated way of doing so.  There are so few ways to earn income with crypto, and staking is one of the easiest.  I won't shill any specific coins, but if anyone is interested they can look them up themselves.

Trading and gambling are two of the *worst* ways to earn money with crypto in my opinion, as you're more likely to lose than you are to profit.  Same thing with lending unless you're smart about it and get collateral for the loans.
Activity: 1246
December 08, 2019, 02:32:50 PM
Besides trading, holding, and bounty hunting, what are your other sources of income in cryptocurrency?

Can you tell us about your profitable ways of earning cryptocurrencies nowadays?

there are many ways to get crypto coins as you say through trading and becoming a bounty hunter. I often search and follow various airdrops to be able to increase my income from cryptocurency. because a lot of airdrops have been paid for for free. and I also do other activities such as faucets that we can claim within 5 minutes to 1 hour. and if you like to play gambling then please play on various gambling sites that accept payment using cryptocurency.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
December 08, 2019, 02:20:46 PM

In my years here in cryptocurrency, there are so many ways to earn cryptocurrency or earn a profit,
I think bitcoin faucet would give you a small amount of income,
investing your money in a passive income,
freelancing for bitcoin,
you could also try mining cryptocurrency I think it is profitable if you are going to mine altcoins like ethereum.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
December 08, 2019, 02:11:19 PM

sometimes I bet on various gambling sites to be able to get a little profit by targeting a win to get profits from it, this method is very risky but can not be avoided if you are used to gambling, so that it can make gambling as a game that can provide benefits
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 05, 2019, 03:24:50 PM
Staking is very profitable, but collecting trading fees is another one that seems to be over looked most of the time as well.
On centralized exchanges you usually get a percentage share of the daily income from the exchange, based on the amount of coins you hold.

However, if you help run a DEX, you'll take the whole fee for every transaction you route through the DEX, which can add up a LOT once DEX's gets more volume in the future.
Personally big fan of Blocknet, which also rewards you with block rewards on top of that if you run a node.  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 108
December 05, 2019, 11:11:58 AM
I like "staking" on some exchanges. For those who don’t know, in a nutshell, you keep a certain coin on the balance sheet on the balance sheet and for this you will be charged a percentage of your total monthly amount, yes of course you can get a drawdown to bitcoin or the dollar, but the number of coins increases, but if you believe in the future of the project, this is a good way to increase the number of coins.
I really like your idea, I just saw that binance credits NPXS coins as a bonus for holding them, and since the project price is now at full low, this is a good opportunity to make a profit both in dollars and in the number of coins, as well as this project really release a card through which you can pay with their token in various institutions and they have their own application with a lot of functions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
December 05, 2019, 11:06:47 AM
I like "staking" on some exchanges. For those who don’t know, in a nutshell, you keep a certain coin on the balance sheet on the balance sheet and for this you will be charged a percentage of your total monthly amount, yes of course you can get a drawdown to bitcoin or the dollar, but the number of coins increases, but if you believe in the future of the project, this is a good way to increase the number of coins.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
December 05, 2019, 10:39:28 AM
I would have mentioned mining but then most mining have not been that profitable. The only other source of income now with crypto is through sports betting. Although it is risky too
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
December 05, 2019, 08:14:22 AM
The situation now I think is hard to get income from crypto both from trading, investment and bounty, also from other prizes such as airdrop and others. Right now I only get from the bounty and not much of it too. If there are good projects, then it can be paid, but not much. So one cannot rely solely on crypto, there must be another job that can cover the necessities of life.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
December 05, 2019, 08:10:29 AM

Unfortunately my trading sessions are not profitable these days, i'm also joining some bounty campaigns but most campaigns are hardly to earned even a penny. all my holdings in 2018 was already sold at less fifty percent of its original value, I might say that its hard to earn in cryptocurrency nowadays. But i was still lucky that i never give up my work in a company.
salary from employment is indeed a very good source of investment, especially if we really intend to make investments that have a high risk. however, I also have a job, but until now I plan to build my investment sources from the internet. the point is, I try to build a web that has a lot of visitors, and want to do advertising from there, and the funds generated will be used as a source of new investment. But, so far that is all about the plan, and the source of my investment from the income from the work I have done to date.
My source of investment is from my day job so it is simply from my salary. I allocate the 50% of my salary into trading for me to increase my capital where I can increase my diversification. Many of us are want to make an investment but the problem is the source of the money that we will invest. It is better if we will apply for job in order to have a capital for starting investment.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 05, 2019, 07:27:12 AM
in my opinion there are only 4 ways, namely, investment, trading, bounty campaign / airdrop, and minning. and the source of my income is bounty and trading.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
December 05, 2019, 06:48:34 AM

Unfortunately my trading sessions are not profitable these days, i'm also joining some bounty campaigns but most campaigns are hardly to earned even a penny. all my holdings in 2018 was already sold at less fifty percent of its original value, I might say that its hard to earn in cryptocurrency nowadays. But i was still lucky that i never give up my work in a company.
salary from employment is indeed a very good source of investment, especially if we really intend to make investments that have a high risk. however, I also have a job, but until now I plan to build my investment sources from the internet. the point is, I try to build a web that has a lot of visitors, and want to do advertising from there, and the funds generated will be used as a source of new investment. But, so far that is all about the plan, and the source of my investment from the income from the work I have done to date.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
December 05, 2019, 06:22:00 AM

the best thing to do right now is trade and become a bounty hunter, or maybe you can play the faucet and gamble,
maybe a little risky but you certainly can do!  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
December 05, 2019, 05:23:28 AM
Airdrop
Staking
Security tokens/dividends
Having a skill which is crypto related, you ca. Sell such skills and be paid for it in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
December 05, 2019, 05:06:02 AM
But what you mentioned is full, I don't understand what you mean, can earn more when making Airdrop rewards or watch the videos they will give us tokens will list the floor later.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
December 05, 2019, 04:48:13 AM
Souce of income from cryptocurrency basically comes from bounty and trade. Besides this way i follow mining in few exchanges from where i get small amount of income in every month. But this is risky. Hence Bounty, signature and trade is better way for earning although trade is now not profitable for me as i am facing huge losses in trade.

Agree, but now a days it is impossible to make money through bounties because most of the bounties are scamming the people without any payments to the bounty hunters. Even though our research about the companies, but we are into the trap without any payments from the company, so almost we are stuck everywhere and we have two different possible ways to make money.
Activity: 449
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 05, 2019, 04:22:11 AM

Now that I'm a fourth-year student at a university, I often make extra money from partime jobs and invest in mining programs of some organizations to earn passive income. I know that many people are afraid of mining investment but I believe this is a real project and they are doing very well. If you have more than $ 10,000, then try investing in our fund, the profits will begin after 1 year 6 months. Mining City now has a very good miner and system, you can check it via google or youtube.
Pages:
Jump to: