Pages:
Author

Topic: South Africa has a huge potential - page 2. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 02:16:27 PM
South Africa has huge potential for Bitcoin. But South Africa is not a developed state. But many people of the country are very interested in investing in bitcoin. It would be great for the Bitcoin Community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
"In December 2016, we established the Fintech working group to develop a new approach and a balanced policy with respect to crypto-currency, crowd-funding, machine training, alternative payment platforms, and robot-advisers."
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
May 18, 2018, 03:31:17 PM
Now I see why some platforms and new ICO's are targeting South Africa, it is because of the popularity from the citizen and acceptance from their government. if somehow they manage to increase the economic growth by using Bitcoin technology and spread news on the neighboring countries then slowly but surely the adoption will be guarantee.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
May 18, 2018, 03:29:24 PM
they've just planning by the way, it is too late to invest in crypto but better be late than nothing with 47% of population is such a good amount of people to gather and join the crypto this could trigger on what coin their planning to invest with and this will give a signal to that coin good luck to this country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
May 18, 2018, 03:27:35 PM
This is figure isn't too far-fetched IF you put it into context.

One needs to consider how the survey was done. I'm South African and basically, this would apply to the middle income to higher income groups. The survey was done by Mybroadband, so it was an online survey. Over and above just being an online survey, the Mybroadband audience is fairly tech savy so it makes sense that 50% of them would be keen on investing in Crypto.

This by no means is an indication of the South African population as a whole, I would say its a fair enough indication of the middle to upper-income groups only.
Activity: 77
May 18, 2018, 03:19:19 PM
Bitcoin is legal in south Africa, crypto trading is having huge potential which is good market in SA . People are coming forward to do crypto trading to get huge profits. Govt is feasible with Crypto market and free to do .
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
May 18, 2018, 03:16:09 PM
In my experience you can't give away bitcoin in Southern Africa.  Roll Eyes

I'm giving some away now but nobody seems to want it.  Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 03:12:42 PM
Crypto market is very big in south africa , most of the people focus on crypto currency trading, holding for long term and they are successful in that. bitcoin/cyrpto currency trading is legal here and huge potential in south africa.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 07:41:33 AM
Cryptos are becoming a great deal for young Afrcans now .this is to reduce  poverty and I think it's good. South Africa has started. Nigeria and Ghana are no exception
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
May 14, 2018, 08:42:05 PM
This sure is the great news, I like to see how people implemented crypto into their life, so its mean they are not only interested about the profit but they are interested about the technology and prepare the crypto for the future and there should be more countries try to adopt crypto into real life, if all the countries in Africa adopted crypto, it will increase the country's economic situation
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
Africa has a huge potential of what? If someone makes such a headline, I would like to see an explanation with your own words and not just one sentence and a link. The link indicates you speak about a huge potential in relation to crypto currencies? I know Africa as a third world continent and highly doubt it has a huge potential in relation to crypto currencies. However, feel free to convince me otherwise?
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
May 14, 2018, 07:45:33 PM
Being a large country with a lot of people truly shows the potential of South Africa, actually all of the countries has their potential in bitcoin, but if that country is underdeveloped, the potential would be to vague. If people from that country has an access on Internet connection and someone there can teach them how to use bitcoin for a living, go! The potential of that country should be brought out, it needs to be shown in order for them to develop much more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 04:02:47 PM
A sizable figure of nearly half the population of south africa will invest in Cryptocurrency, they know that Cryptocurrency investment will be very profitable for future assets
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
May 14, 2018, 03:59:38 PM
Highly doubt this number is even close to true, you have to think of where this data is coming from. Of course, from a pro crypto website, they're going to try to promote clickbaity headlines, like this one, in order to get people to go to the site itself. Yeah, maybe some people will go ahead and invest in crypto (like in all countries during runups in crypto)

But there is no way that 1 in 2 people are going to get in on it. That's insane to think about. The data is obviously BS.

Almost all data that you come across will be to some extent inaccurate. Data also depends on the amount of people they actually took the data off. Obviously the more the better and closer percentage you get.

50% isn't to unrealistic if you think about it and if it's conducted in a city where there's more wealthy people then your likely to have more investors.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
May 14, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
Highly doubt this number is even close to true, you have to think of where this data is coming from. Of course, from a pro crypto website, they're going to try to promote clickbaity headlines, like this one, in order to get people to go to the site itself. Yeah, maybe some people will go ahead and invest in crypto (like in all countries during runups in crypto)

But there is no way that 1 in 2 people are going to get in on it. That's insane to think about. The data is obviously BS.
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 03:52:34 PM
They are most welcome. But because of sophisticated economy, it would be better if they invest slowly. Even if they have not sufficient market experience, they should work on it. If they lose their first impression, it would be worst for the whole industry.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
May 14, 2018, 02:55:43 PM
Even in South Africa people understand how Crypto market is important. I regret, that Western Europe, does not.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
May 14, 2018, 02:46:40 PM
South africa has big boom on crypto market as people are moving positive towards crypto world and they are educating other people in the country to make use of it to earn in smart way.South africa is emerging in crypto world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
May 14, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
This is wonderful news! After all, South Africa crowded and there are a lot of talented people who can bring in Kriptomir many ideas and novelties!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
May 14, 2018, 02:10:46 PM
Those figures are astonishing. South Africa definitely has a huge potential. But it is kind of a poor country. So even though many people want to invest in bitcoin, they don't really have much money.
Pages:
Jump to: