Pages:
Author

Topic: South Africa set to Launch fully-functional Bitcoin ATM - page 2. (Read 189 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Bitcoin's popularity is now gradually spreading towards African region and it signifies that their community really understand the true value of bitcoin and i really admired how those leaders and business establishment started to embrace bitcoin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
i wonder how this affect to us? it is not going to bring us a huge hype because Africa is not so important for the crypto market at the moment
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
This is a welcome development, I think other countries should learn from them and do the same thing in their country
Activity: 126
It is really a great news for the industry and the crypto enthsiasts. From now, traders of there can draw fiat and and make their way of transactions more easy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wow that's quite amazing and hope they will not only have buy feature on that machine like many other atm have these days. There will be no logic to buy bitcoin if you can't sell it with same ease.
Many other african country might follow this trend.
Activity: 476
This news is really good for crypto world based on this we should invest more also Africa is an under developed country so they need to use this digital currency so they can develop their economy based on this initiative is really great also it will encourage more investors. 
Activity: 294
I think bitcoin still needs more time be functional to every country and specially as payment methods and this will surely work one day.
Activity: 112
That is really a great news. Those who fear the death of bitcoin you are yet to hear great news for cryptocurrency. The down trend of the coin is just some few manipulation going on probably by the influence of whale members and other news that cause fear and panic. But the real issue on grounds is the coin will leave to the fullest. I hope my country opens on as well.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
This is great news to the entire crypto community and i am glad gradually some countries are embracing the concept of accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 257
Wonderful news to set the advancement of Cryptocurrency in South Africa. The government is set for a revolutionary advancement. Such wonderful news is needed in the Cryptoworld.

South Africa is set to launch the first fully functional bitcoin ATM in the nation. Way back in 2014, the country had launched a similar ATM. But the ATM wasn't fully operational and had to be shut down. Read on to know more!

Source : https://coinfrenzy.io/south-africa-bitcoin-atm/
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
South Africa is set to launch the first fully functional bitcoin ATM in the nation. Way back in 2014, the country had launched a similar ATM. But the ATM wasn't fully operational and had to be shut down. Read on to know more!

Great to see countries like south africa taking steps to help people get used to crypto currencies. I hope they came up with solutions to the flaws which were found from the atm installed back in 2014. Its only a matter of time when the merchants will start accepting bitcoin as a form of payment without any issues.
South Africa has total 4 Bitcoin ATM machine. I have an information.
Johannesburg 1 ATM Nelspruit 1 ATM Pretoria 2 ATM Is it true?
Did a quick google search and looks like they actually do hav 4 atms at those locations. Looks like those were the ones installed back in 2014.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Very interesting news, thank you for sharing.
How many btc users we have there?
Any offline store accepting bitcoin for payment?
What about taxes?
Hopefully, more countries will follow it.
Activity: 392
South Africa has total 4 Bitcoin ATM machine. I have an information.

Johannesburg 1 ATM

Nelspruit 1 ATM

Pretoria 2 ATM

Is it true?
Activity: 172
This is very good news I think south africa launches ATM bitcoin with full performance for it I hope other countries start to learn it so bitcoin users hope not only in south africa which launch bitcoin ATM but in some countries where many bitcoin users can immediately follow this . south africa launch ATM bitcoin so it will be very helpful in transactions and special transvert through ATM bitcoin and mugkin early introduction to who do not know crypto and i think japan is the biggest country for crypto user so alagkah better if in japan is also in launching bitcoin ATM because japan has adopted bitcoin as a means of payment Smiley
Activity: 168
The Kingdom of South Africa has made a decision to launch the first fully functional ATM  in the country. A great step of progress for the crypto community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: