Pages:
Author

Topic: South Carolina House votes to remove Confederate flag from state house grounds. - page 2. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Now if we can just get rid of that other "racists" flag that haunts the good, ole USA.....

The stars and stripes!

The American flag is everyone's flag... it's not going anywhere.. the Confederates lost the war.... time to move on.

Losers do not get to fly their flags on the governments lawn
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Now if we can just get rid of that other "racists" flag that haunts the good, ole USA.....

The stars and stripes!
Licit choice and in the present context, it's positive [and politically correct].

What probably I still find a bit disturbing is that they decide this after decades and decades that such a symbol is around [also in South Carolina]. As usual, I don't appreciate decisions taken following an emotional wave .

Agree, but better late then never.
Activity: 15
Licit choice and in the present context, it's positive [and politically correct].

What probably I still find a bit disturbing is that they decide this after decades and decades that such a symbol is around [also in South Carolina]. As usual, I don't appreciate decisions taken following an emotional wave .
Activity: 18
"South Carolina House votes to remove Confederate flag from state house grounds"

"Early Thursday, the House of Representatives voted 94-20 to remove it, giving final approval to a bill that passed the Senate earlier in the week. "

Just needs the Governor to sign it into law now.

MORE

Nice

But sadly, we know many of these bigots were only shamed by the example of the truly Christian example of this black church's forgiveness of these racist murderers and their bigoted supporters, and many personally cheered these murders!!

We know these bigots are unlikely truly change their spots, but the children of these parents will be more likely to learn the a chance to stop idolizing the descendants and supporters of slave owners and slavery!
"South Carolina House votes to remove Confederate flag from state house grounds"

"Early Thursday, the House of Representatives voted 94-20 to remove it, giving final approval to a bill that passed the Senate earlier in the week. "

Just needs the Governor to sign it into law now.

MORE
Pages:
Jump to: