Pages:
Author

Topic: South Korea to Relax Crypto Norms - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:58:35 AM
This is a good news for the world of crypto currency. on the G20 meeting established July as the deadline to take the first step on “unified regulations”. But due to the large series of assessments among government agencies, Uniform rules represent a major challenge.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
South Korea has reportedly made plans to loosen restrictions on cryptocurrencies based on the G20 meeting. The G20 meeting made efforts to create uniform regulations. Read on to know more!

Source : https://coinfrenzy.io/south-korea-relax-crypto-norms/

Well it was expected. Same as with other countriee that have the same stand as south korea before. They'll eventually realize that the positive effects of crypto anf blockchain will weigh more than the negative concerns which can be addressed through certain regulations
Activity: 308
July 11, 2018, 08:55:21 AM
I hope the good news will help the market to recover sooner. There are predictions that 2018 will increase. I look forward to it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 08:48:49 AM
South Korea's decisions are crucial to the future of crypto currencies.
I liked this news. G20 countries will now be more moderate  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
I really appreciate their move, South Korea is on the top for cryptocurrency allowance they are understanding the value of cryptocurrency market but hope they will completely remove the restrictions over cryto market relaxing is good as 1st move hopefully situation will be also relaxing in the future
Activity: 266
July 11, 2018, 08:37:16 AM
This is indeed a good news for the people in the crypto currency market. The more the countries participate, the better it is for the market. This means more and more investors will emerge in the market and this will generate in further investments. As a result the market may recover from the dip.
Activity: 82
July 11, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
Actually this really great news from Korea based on this their initiatives are really good also they are thinking about many things based on crypto market because they understand the value of crypto currency and this will help them to develop their economy.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 06:48:53 PM
That is really a very good news. This loosening of restrictions will help crypto to work more independently and act as per its requirements hopefully.
Activity: 252
July 10, 2018, 03:10:05 PM
This is a good news for the world of crypto currency. is the goverment sees the crypto currency friendly for their economy and accepts it will benefit a lot of people. The investors will gain profit also new investors will engage in the market. it would also become easier to handle currency. also this will encourage more country to accept crypto currency.
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
This is good news for the cryptocurrency market as a whole, because Korea is an important market for the cryptocurrency market as a whole, so Korea will influence the market direction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 05:49:59 AM
I read the article, the news is certainly very positive, there are many countries, banks and "strong powers" that are trying to fight the cryptocurrency market, but fortunately there are also countries like South Korea that are very favorable to this sector. I hope that his example is soon followed by many other countries in the world
Activity: 672
July 09, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
Maybe they started to understand many things, I think that after the relations with this country began to improve, many people began to understand what can be done to test such technologies.
Activity: 462
July 09, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
If South Korea eases its restrictions, it will be very good for the entire cryptocurrency market. But in their place, I would not allow citizens of my country to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 09, 2018, 11:57:46 AM
Im reading such positive news about crypto almost daily now, one by one every country is surrendering and accepting the reality of crypto assets, in other words crypto is set to become un-stoppable and this will be reflected by price growth of crypto assets as well.
This is what I have observed myself recently. Feels great to observe world governments realizing the power of the cryptocurrency market and the technology behind this market. Almost all governments favor the blockchain technology while only a few governments favor cryptocurrencies which will grow over time since the truth is that crypto is here to stay. More countries like China, India etc need to follow in the footsteps of South Korea which could trigger the next big bull run if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 220
July 09, 2018, 11:54:09 AM
South Korea has reportedly made plans to loosen restrictions on cryptocurrencies based on the G20 meeting. The G20 meeting made efforts to create uniform regulations. Read on to know more!

I have already heard that South Korea is sitting the positive goals against cryptocurrencies,  for me it is one of the best news that we had recently because South Korea is a big player in this game.
Activity: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
South Korea being on top of there game and recognize bitcoin/cryptocurrency, this will be a precedent for other countries.  South Korea already studied this for a long time and was convince already that cryptocurrency will create a positive change in their society. Hope other countries will follow as well.

South Korea was one of the first to "Ban" Crypto and forced exchanges to shut down which heavily aided in Bitcoin's demise last year December (I was in Korea at the time), so no they have not been on top of their game, if anything they have tried to KILL the game. But finally they have opened their hearts and minds to crypto, now the prices of coins should rise a little after the G20 summit, Peace!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
July 09, 2018, 10:47:48 AM
Who doesn’t want a good news on daily crypto life to bring back the market in a better place since the fall from last year. I’ll take salute to those who virtually trying to make the informations visible by all means for the investors to learn about it or to change their attitude towards investing again. SK is one of the country I’m looking forward for any developments about cryptocurrency adaptation and regulation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

Good news for the crypto world again. I like to read something like that.
In the last days there was really a lot of good news. Hopefully it goes on like this.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 09, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Why need to loosen when they can totally open the door for cryptocurrency because korea needs this community more than we need their country.but with this korean action i believe that many Chinese countries will follow their footsteps to manage adapting the technology behind this cryptocurrency
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
I can perceive that things are becoming better in the crypto space. Cryptocurrency is gradually gaining more audience. Very soon i see this technology become one of the foremost, profound and working technology that would transform lives.
Pages:
Jump to: