Pages:
Author

Topic: Southeast League(singapore indonesia thailand malaysia) prediction thread - page 3. (Read 3201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Bali United vs Persib Bandung.

I choose Persib to win this game. Althought Persib will play without Sergio Van Dijk. Debut Player, Marcos Flores will play in the midfield, maybe will take Robertino's Position. And Samsyul Arif have a chance to prove to the choach that he is a greag player, not deserve to sit in a bench.

ussualay in indonesian league quality player not advantages
very few advantage in indonesian league
because only play in home big advantege abour reffree is not fair, so every play in home big chance win
minimum result is draw is home team

Except top team such Persipura Arema, Persib Bandung 8 of 10 games home and away usually win
For this match I think both teams to score right because both are equally strong

I agree with you after seeing their past record with each other and away games both are strong and both team have conceded the goals due to weak in defense strategy.

both team to score is safe bet and over 1.5 goal full time is also safe bet.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
for safe bet i think persib +1 is sure
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

I choose Persib to win this game. Althought Persib will play without Sergio Van Dijk. Debut Player, Marcos Flores will play in the midfield, maybe will take Robertino's Position. And Samsyul Arif have a chance to prove to the choach that he is a greag player, not deserve to sit in a bench.

because only play in home big advantege abour reffree is not fair, so every play in home big chance win

Except top team such Persipura Arema, Persib Bandung 8 of 10 games home and away usually win
For this match I think both teams to score right because both are equally strong
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 252
today AFF cup u19

Kamboja U19   Vs   Myanmar U19   , Myanmar U19 win       
Laos U19           Vs   Indonesia U19   , Indonesia U19 win          
Australia U19   VS   Thailand U19     , Australia U19 win
Activity: 140
indonesian league today match

Mitra Kukar     Vs   PS TNI   
mitrf kukar rank 9 and PS TNI rank 17 i think mitra kukar play in home can win

Bali United     Vs   Persib Bandung          
   bali united rank 12 and persib bandung rank 8 my pick persib bandung +0,75
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
3 loses in 3 games, 9 concended goals in 3 games. Indonesia really bad in AFF U19 this year. No chance to reach semifinal. At least in next 2 games indonesia should win.
Activity: 39
today match AFF cup

Indonesia U19   1 - 2   Australia U19   (1 - 1)      
Thailand U19   2 - 1   Kamboja U19   (2 - 1)      
Laos U19   -   Myanmar U19

and indonesia lost again, indurance is very bad player indonesia

your write not final result
is true final result
Indonesia U19   1 - 3   Australia U19
Activity: 41
today match AFF cup

Indonesia U19   1 - 2   Australia U19   (1 - 1)      
Thailand U19   2 - 1   Kamboja U19   (2 - 1)      
Laos U19   -   Myanmar U19

and indonesia lost again, indurance is very bad player indonesia
Activity: 252
today indonesian league match

PSM Makassar        Vs   Perseru Serui   
this now PSM makasar this rank 10 table clasifica and perseuru serui rank 11 table clasifica
i think PSM makasar can win this rank table clasifica high is compare perseru and play ini home

PSM MAKASAR WIN

Persela Lamongan     Vs   Persija Jakarta
persalama lamongan and persija jakarta bigmacth in zona degaradasi
i think is macth interesting, but player quality persija still high is compare persela lamongan
but persela lamongan play in home

persala lamongan + 0,75
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Indonesia vs Thailand , now Indonesia lead 2-0 because of Brace by Dimas Drajad.
Indonesia is good, so I think they should win this game,. If they lost, it will be so hard for Indonesia to reach semifinal.
sorry to disappointed you because after final whistle Indonesia 2-3 Thailand and i have been watching these matches and Indonesian players has did too many mistakes even in the beginning of second half they conceding a goal and after these results i think there is no hope for Indonesia

Yeah Indonesia just get a lucky for two penalty kicks and the first 20min. In the 44, thailand get a goal. After the kick off in 2nd half, they get another goal. Overall the game, Thailand deserve to win the game.
Activity: 70
Madura United   VS   Sriwijaya

madura united is win because play in home

you very underestemate from referee about play hom this win
you can see although madura united this first clasifica
but still lost, and lost much goal

Madura United   VS   Sriwijaya 2 - 5

0 - 1 Airlangga Sutjipt
0 - 2 Airlangga Sutjipto
0 - 3 Airlangga Sutjipto
Elthon Maran 1 - 3
1 - 4 Beto Goncalves
Dane Milovanovic 2 - 4
2 - 5 Yohanis Nabar

Sriwijaya FC really surprised me. After they beat the sfrong team, Persib in jakabaaring with 3-0. Now they destroying The leader of the table, Madura United. And Airlangga sucipto make a hatrick, I think it is his first hattrick or idk.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
today match AFF cup U 19

Malaysia U19   Vs   Singapura U19   , draw       
Vietnam U19   Vs   Filipina U19  , Vietnam U19 win
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
i can't belived indoneisa in early play this good lead 2 - 0
but final result lost indonesia u 19 vs thailand u19 2 - 3
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Myanmar U19  VS  Australia U19
Indonesia U19 VS  Thailand U19

Green is the favorite team both are likely to win Also both teams scored

I agree with Myanmar vs Australia, but for Indonesia vs Thailand I choose INDONESIA to win the game. When Indonesia played against Myanmar, Indonesia play good enough. They dominated the game in 2nd half. Just unlucky for the third goal,, the goal keeper make a stupid blunder. I think they will do the best again and will beat the strong team, Thailand.

As predicted easy money Indonesia strong team in the early minutes slowly stamina will be exhausted
I always look at it both senior and junior teams stamina is a major problem the player's speed without stamina "0"
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Indonesia vs Thailand , now Indonesia lead 2-0 because of Brace by Dimas Drajad.
Indonesia is good, so I think they should win this game,. If they lost, it will be so hard for Indonesia to reach semifinal.
sorry to disappointed you because after final whistle Indonesia 2-3 Thailand and i have been watching these matches and Indonesian players has did too many mistakes even in the beginning of second half they conceding a goal and after these results i think there is no hope for Indonesia

I'm not so surprised to see Indonesian U19 could not win, before the beginning of the AFC cup they did some friendly matches against local club and they did not show that they are good team. I watched one of their match against local club and ended with 2-2. They have no special players like the previous U19 team.
After watching that match, I doubt that this team can do something good on AFC U19 cup and I was right. Lost on first two matches and conceded 6 goals. But I still hope they will gain some points, at least make a win on the remaining matches will be appreciated by all Indonesian people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Yeah, i can't believe Indonesia U19 lose by Thailand comeback on second half, they make 3 goals. Even Indonesia can only make goals from pinalty. Yes, no more hope for Indonesia.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
Madura United   VS   Sriwijaya

madura united is win because play in home

you very underestemate from referee about play hom this win
you can see although madura united this first clasifica
but still lost, and lost much goal

Madura United   VS   Sriwijaya 2 - 5

0 - 1 Airlangga Sutjipt
0 - 2 Airlangga Sutjipto
0 - 3 Airlangga Sutjipto
Elthon Maran 1 - 3