Pages:
Author

Topic: Space ID Token Listing Today? What should I Do? - page 2. (Read 161 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 20
Do you know how many Name Service crypto projects are already out there? This is only going to favour those running after hypes, I don't want to invest in such project and hold, you can buy and sell in short term if you like, the use case is just too common, the difference here is Binance will be launching the project.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
Just wait till the airdrop tokens are sold out. Because there can be a huge price drop future in this token as i can see according to fundemental background of this.
Yep. First day of trading is always a "take profit day" for smart money and insiders. Who else would be selling if no one has coins yet? As bnb holder i always dump new lauchpads for more bnb. Most of the cases i did a great deal because of the future 20-90% dump. Only few went up like crazy outperforming market (like axie or matic) but most of the time you can buy it with discount 1-10 weeks from listing.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
maybe you have to set aside some of your money to buy space id tokens when new tokens are listed on exchanges i think space id tokens have the potential to fly higher maybe one of the factors space id is binance launchpad this is not investment advice always do research before buying tokens  it stay safe.

It is obvious that Binance Labs is an investor in this project. Accordingly, when all those who wanted to sell the ID sell, Binance will buy coins at a reduced price, after which we will see a pump. There is no doubt about such a scenario, as we have seen it many times already.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Good luck though and for those who are going to invest on such a hype. To be honest I'm not familiar with Space ID token, but anything that is coming new to the market, I would say it's good until the hype died down.

And the timing though, ware in a bull run right now so obviously, market are very lively and they could get a couple of investors.

As for what the OP should do, then just hold or if you really believed in this project they buy more and see how it goes for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
maybe you have to set aside some of your money to buy space id tokens when new tokens are listed on exchanges i think space id tokens have the potential to fly higher maybe one of the factors space id is binance launchpad this is not investment advice always do research before buying tokens  it stay safe.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

Should I invest it?[/b]

Investing in crypto currency tokens is a personal decision, one that is made after you have conducted your researches, varied the options; figure out an entry and exit price for the token investment. In respect to space id, my personal opinion will be to wait for the token launch to exchange platforms, wait for airdrop participants to dump their share; then you can ape in on a platter of Gold
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
So after long time couple of days ago Binance announced their new launchpad for Space ID token. Before that Space ID announced platform to check Airdrop eligibility for their early users. So if you are person who brought spce id domain names long ago right now you got at least 90 -240 id token airdrop. Also if you own two or more than domain names, their OATs then you may have bigger airdrop.

What is this space id?
Briefly it is a web3 domain name register with multi chain name service. Right now we know this only.

Should I invest it?

So most people are not got the airdrop. So they want to get somw ID tokens. But for me this is not a project that having long term survival plan right now. Because they only have social media hype. So my advice is don't buy it from exchanges when trading open. Just wait till the airdrop tokens are sold out. Because there can be a huge price drop future in this token as i can see according to fundemental background of this.

Only good thing in this project right now is a social hype and bigger community like shiba inu. So remember to play smart not greedy. Because you are risking money that you gain by hard working.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: