Pages:
Author

Topic: Special Education - page 6. (Read 1143 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 14
January 02, 2018, 06:12:31 PM
We are all equal and these special children are not guilty because of their physical and mental conditions. They have every right to receive the proper education like all other people do. In most cases, special children grow into teenagers that ain't corrupted as the ordinary people are. With our understanding and compassion towards the special children, education is one more gift for them to enjoy their life in the best way they can with the knowledge they can gather trough it. Education is forming the human brain into something more and special children can also evolve their capabilities with a little help that they can get with the education that they are provided with.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 05:34:52 PM
Oh yes yes yes!! Everyone ought to be happy and enjoy the same benefits in this world. If special children are left neglected, they'll one day be a burden on all society but if they are also trained, they become part of the society with their special abilities. Some special children were educated and now are working and making money. Some even help the family. So I would say, everyone deserves te chance no matter the circumstances
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 03:35:50 PM
Yes. Special children or any human that have special needs are deserves to have an education. we are like them that need learning as grow and nurture their skills and mind because they have the ability and useful in our society  even they are not completely developed,
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 02, 2018, 03:30:08 PM
do you believe that special children deserve education?

Special children still deserve education. They are still human and they can still develop their skills. They shouldn't be treated differently just because they don't behave as the same manner as other person.
Activity: 47
January 02, 2018, 03:24:35 PM
Education is a right we must exercise to all, no one must left behind, education is for all and special children deserve it
Activity: 133
January 02, 2018, 01:54:52 PM
Whether special children or normal children , everyone needs education to increase in knowledge, skills and communicate effectively in the society he found himself.
Activity: 207
January 02, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

For me i think everyone deserve education because we are equal special children need education everyone deserve it.  And it can help to grow as quickly.
Activity: 238
January 02, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

Of course they deserve to be educated.  Special children like all other normal kids have the right to receive education, hence, a Special Education is practiced. Special education isn't necessary because they can grow good even with the normal education.

Activity: 111
December 19, 2017, 11:49:54 AM
For me personally the special education required for children. Since education in schools alone not enough to hone the abilities of children, special education is usually given with children could emphasise in what he mastered.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 08:43:00 AM
yes !Children need education, because only education can help children grow as quickly as possible
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 08:29:58 AM
Special children like all other normal kids have the right to receive education, hence, a Special Education is practiced. Though this type of education requires to pay a higher tuition fees for some countries, it is acceptable and reasonable enough because of the positive results. 
Activity: 267
December 19, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

Of course they do, but one should be aware of the fine line between if the person is still capable of actual learning, and if the person cannot. Hence all efforts will be lost.
Activity: 75
December 19, 2017, 04:26:45 AM
Any children deserve to be educated. It does not matter whether he is a rich family or a poor one, like everyone else or he is different from the rest. I am for equality in studies and in life.
Activity: 43
December 19, 2017, 03:25:18 AM
Yes, I think special education would be much better for them.
Special education isn't necessary because they can grow good even with the normal education.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 03:19:20 AM
Yes! Education is for all. To those who need it, wants, eager learn, can be guide, can be handle, can be care, can give, can be loved, can accept his/herself and accept others also. Especial education is very very needed for especial children. Especial does not mean cast out from normality. Especial is just have a especial need and that need will be given by no-one else ESPECIAL TEACHER. Especial teacher for is above normal. They are the kind of teacher who have a great understanding toward their children. They can handle the situation of normal and especial. Especial children is very very needed in education. Sometimes they are the most influential.
Activity: 62
December 19, 2017, 02:41:55 AM
Yes i do think they're deserved for education, we need to grow their talents and make them becoming helpful.
Activity: 14
December 19, 2017, 02:38:25 AM

Of course, have you seen children with down syndrome that been send to school to educate? Because they are special, they are need special treatment, special education.
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 18, 2017, 10:10:33 PM
Yes ofcourse they need education too. My wife is a Teacher of a special child. And I am so much proud to her because she handle her student very well and she treated her student as her own. I saw the struggle of her when she teaching her student, need a lot of patience and love but even its too hard to teach them it, I saw the fulfillment and love to her students.

Special child is a human too they need more understanding, patience and love. They deserve to be love and treated normal and extra care. And they are blessing.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
December 18, 2017, 06:50:15 PM

Yes they do. I mean what is the alternative? Let them go out the world without knowing anything? These people deserve education withbthe simple fact that they are humans. Special education doesn't just include persons with learning disabilities but thise who are blind, deaf and mute. All of them, scratch that, everyone deserves the right of education
Activity: 40
December 05, 2017, 10:19:37 AM
everyone deserves education but the question is will special children use their education. and what kind of education do they need? i mean do they need maths? or it's fine if they just learn how to read/write/behave in the society
and also what kind of special needs do we discuss here?
Pages:
Jump to: