Pages:
Author

Topic: Spectrecoin predictions - page 4. (Read 2421 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 08:54:08 PM
The coin is NOT private currently.  Claiming it's currently private is absolutely ABSURD.  
This coin will fail.  The people trying to pump this in broken English are trying to make a quick dollar.  Someone put 20 dollars in, trying to scam people to make it more.

• Public Blockchain VISIBLE
  • Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST
  • Outdated Tech (doesn't even have privacy features of coins in 2015
  • People in broken english are trying to pump this coin

When the day comes that it reaches the privacy features of what other coins basically had in 2015 (3 years ago), then you can talk price.  In the mean time, add this to the list of other SHIT and SCAM coins trying to makea  quick dollar.

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = .90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

All you do is come here and try to spread FUD. This WILL literally be the coin with the best anonymity features in Q1 2018. It definitely will not fail. I'm not sure if you realize this but Verge now has over a 2 billion dollar market cap and has literally the worst privacy features of any coin. Their "wraith protocol" which has been pushed back for 6+ months is literally the ability to use stealth or public addresses. XSPEC and every other coin can already do this.  

XSPEC will succeed when the tech is finalized and people start to realize the importance of TRUE privacy.

The only thing correct in your statement is that it isn't fully private "currently" but the lead dev is amazing and will make this a success. Now kindly fuck off with your bullshit FUD unless you want to provide some facts that haven't been countered easily multiple times already.  

Here it is, in plain English for you, again!

DEFAULT STEALTH ADDRESSES WILL MAKE THE PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN AND RICHLIST OBSOLETE!

All you do is come here and spread FUD, you're in denial and you admitted that it's not private.    If you want to compare it to Verge go ahead haha, the similarities between them is huge.  Both are visible in a PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN and both are scams with a scam following.  They also have their pumpers posting in threads of other coins.  Look at EVERY SINGLE one in this thread posting how "great" it is, their post history shows nothing else but trying to pump it, and the majority of them doing that in broken English.

Again, let me show you.  I showed you FACTS.  

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

We in the best Korea want privacy, that's why we don't trust scam coins such as XSPEC.  You admitting it's not private is the final nail in the coffin for this scam coin.  Your get rich quick scheme is coming to an end, pal.

The only thing correct in your statement is that it isn't fully private
- Mrmogz
12/24/17 (scammer talking about XSPEC)
Activity: 47
December 24, 2017, 08:13:05 PM
The coin is NOT private currently.  Claiming it's currently private is absolutely ABSURD.  
This coin will fail.  The people trying to pump this in broken English are trying to make a quick dollar.  Someone put 20 dollars in, trying to scam people to make it more.

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

When the day comes that it reaches the privacy features of what other coins basically had in 2015 (3 years ago), then you can talk price.  In the mean time, add this to the list of other SHIT and SCAM coins trying to makea  quick dollar.

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = .90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01

All you do is come here and try to spread FUD. This WILL literally be the coin with the best anonymity features in Q1 2018. It definitely will not fail. I'm not sure if you realize this but Verge now has over a 2 billion dollar market cap and has literally the worst privacy features of any coin. Their "wraith protocol" which has been pushed back for 6+ months is literally the ability to use stealth or public addresses. XSPEC and every other coin can already do this. 

XSPEC will succeed when the tech is finalized and people start to realize the importance of TRUE privacy.

The only thing correct in your statement is that it isn't fully private "currently" but the lead dev is amazing and will make this a success. Now kindly fuck off with your bullshit FUD unless you want to provide some facts that haven't been countered easily multiple times already.   

Here it is, in plain English for you, again!

DEFAULT STEALTH ADDRESSES WILL MAKE THE PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN AND RICHLIST OBSOLETE!

Activity: 76
December 24, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

• Public Amounts VISIBLE
  • Has a RICH LIST

Current   = 1.44

1 month  = 1.20

3 month  = .90

6 month  = .30

1 year     = .01
Activity: 14
December 24, 2017, 07:04:49 PM
I'm not sure how high it can go. Considering its low market cap the potential is 100% there for past 100 USD. I'm just not sure tbh about the time frame. I think we will see a 10 - 20 per coin by june/july and thats being conservative.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 06:11:09 PM
Your prediction to Spectrecoin?
My prediction, with marketcap and volum, is US$ 3,00 for dec-31 and US$ 9,00 until feb-2018
I think that growth will continue.
In December-January + - 5$
in March there will be a jump to 40-50$
In the summer up to 150-200$
September 350-500$
End of 2018, Spetscorin price will be at least 500-700$

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspectrecoinxspec-torobfs4-ring-sig-stealth-2103301
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!

Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more![/b] - http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
===
I believe that the future for anonymous projects!
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/  Wink
www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/eu-considers-launching-database-bitcoin-owners-crack-criminals/  Wink
December 24, 2017, 05:11:56 PM
Spectrocoin I think is not a coin or cryptocurrency so that we make a prediction but this is a free Bitcoin wallet with multicurrency and fiat currency wallet. Here you can instantly convert your crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto. The Fiat it has currently supporting is Dollar and Pound. Some of the Crypto supporting is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Xem etc. Apart from these currently it is running an ICO on behalf of Bankera (BNK).

Wrong thread buddy. This is Spectrecoin (XSPEC), not whatever ICO you're talking about.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 03:19:13 PM
Spectrocoin I think is not a coin or cryptocurrency so that we make a prediction but this is a free Bitcoin wallet with multicurrency and fiat currency wallet. Here you can instantly convert your crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto. The Fiat it has currently supporting is Dollar and Pound. Some of the Crypto supporting is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Xem etc. Apart from these currently it is running an ICO on behalf of Bankera (BNK).
Activity: 28
December 24, 2017, 03:02:32 PM
I want to provide some information:
Alot of members are recommended to post on forums and other places to show support and love to the project.
I noticed it became too much lately and saw that alot other forum members here are now annoyed at xspec.
Thats obviously not the meaning of us.
So why are we doing that? Apparantly the development of the coin does not spend anything on marketting. They dont have the funds for that.
So they rely on mouth to mouth or also said “grass-root” marketting.

So it got too much spammy lately and i apologise for being annoying. I probaly wouldnt do business with a over-spammed product either.

But the reasons why we advertise is because we believe its the best tech behind a coin that exists until today.
So we are not bots, but investors that are enthousiastic about a coin that has the best potential. However without marketting this coin stands no chance.

So to stay on topic: if xspec takes off i predict it going up massively. A new site is coming because the current site looks shitty. For the rest development continues even though the tech is already awesome.
But if it does not take off because the whales do not know the potential of this coin, i dont think it will rise much more.

This is my neutral standpoint on the coin. Even though i invested, i always try to look neutral at a subject.

Great post and I fully agree. For outsiders it may be considerd "spamming",but to me it only shows how dedicated and serious the community is. We really try to explain to the outside world why our coin is pretty much the best privacy coin. Backed with real facts, such as the TOR + OSBF4 feature, the fast transactions, the stealth addresses which we become the standard in the Xspec wallet etc. etc. en no "empty" shilling. Pls consider Xspec if you are interested in a growing and evolving coin in general and a very serious privacy coin in particular.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
December 24, 2017, 01:01:22 PM
My prediction for spectre coin it can hit $50 ez. Why ? Because of its coin in circullation and the use of it. The privacy feature is really good. And many people searching the best provacy coon nowaday because of john mc affe saying about it. All privacy coin will be hype. Spectre as well
Good opinion Smiley Market cap if it will cost 50$ = 1 billion, and its realy.
Activity: 98
December 24, 2017, 11:51:19 AM
I want to provide some information:
Alot of members are recommended to post on forums and other places to show support and love to the project.
I noticed it became too much lately and saw that alot other forum members here are now annoyed at xspec.
Thats obviously not the meaning of us.
So why are we doing that? Apparantly the development of the coin does not spend anything on marketting. They dont have the funds for that.
So they rely on mouth to mouth or also said “grass-root” marketting.

So it got too much spammy lately and i apologise for being annoying. I probaly wouldnt do business with a over-spammed product either.

But the reasons why we advertise is because we believe its the best tech behind a coin that exists until today.
So we are not bots, but investors that are enthousiastic about a coin that has the best potential. However without marketting this coin stands no chance.

So to stay on topic: if xspec takes off i predict it going up massively. A new site is coming because the current site looks shitty. For the rest development continues even though the tech is already awesome.
But if it does not take off because the whales do not know the potential of this coin, i dont think it will rise much more.

This is my neutral standpoint on the coin. Even though i invested, i always try to look neutral at a subject.
December 24, 2017, 09:26:25 AM
this coin is quite interesting. it is called long time, it is expected to come at very high prices.
there is still no improvement. the only thing about scam

Can you please explain your last 2 sentences, since its goes quiet far (to say the least) to use words as "scam" "no improvement". Have you conducted any serious research into this coin? I like having serious debates, but just calling out names isnt really debating. If you would take some time and read about the tech, you would find out how undervalued this coin actually is. It is pretty much the best coded privacy coin, with true privacy. The team is very humble, but they work their asses of and the coin is not heavily marketed, but once people start finding out about this coin, I expect it to become huge. One has to bear in mind that XSPEC already has a LOT of features (if no, all) of many of its competitors. As a matter of fact, XSPEC even has features which other (privacy)coins do not have. TOR with OSBF4 integrated natively is already a feauture which in itself is something very few coins have: XSPEC was the first coin to do this. Add to this the speed of transactions (60 secs), very good team an dcommunity, low marketcap compared to the product, the standard stealth adresses which will be implemented, and you cannot say this is not a very good coin with a lot of room for growth. Cant wait for 2018!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 06:08:45 AM
this coin is quite interesting. it is called long time, it is expected to come at very high prices.
there is still no improvement. the only thing about scam
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 06:08:19 AM
This is an easy investment at current prices. When the new marketing kicks in and the new website is developed it will go well above $10 as it offers more privacy technology than any other coin - even Monero and Dash
December 24, 2017, 06:01:55 AM
Hi all, love this topic (except for the troll who is spoiling serious debate though..).

Since crypto is likely to be regulated at some stage, people will be more and more interested in privacycoins. I have read a lot of info about all kinds of privacycoins, but I find Xspec to be a very serious and under the radar privacycoin which will do very well in 2018. Simply put: it pretty much has the best tech (code is amazing) and is truly private. It requires low power and is very fast with 60 seconds per transaction, TOR with so-called OSBF4 integrated natively, very good team and community and currently still has a very decent market cap with lots of room for growth.

I don't like price predictions, but in general I would say XSPEC will easily grow in 2018.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 05:47:55 AM
well the market cap is very low. so we easily can make a x5 or x10 here.

of course with some news or shilling from john mcaffee much more.

but imho xspex is a long therm hold. look some months / years back....monero was like 20 cent and nobody cared about it.

We have actually the best tech in the privacy coin world so what will stop xspec??? tech -> awesome! wallet -> man what a beauty  mobile staking -> very soon

community -> still small but cool people with understanding of technology and market

let the journey begin ladies and gentlemen

For low marketcap altcoin, to make 5x does not need statement from john mcaffee. Just need my statement. LOL joke.
If i see, xpec has cool project and i know enough supporter in back. So i predict the price will ho more next year.
Activity: 2
December 24, 2017, 05:41:24 AM
I really like the tech coming to the table with xspec. I've been following it for the last several months, and have a little bit of it. I'm really interested to see how this coin does over 2018. I definitely have some high hopes. I'm hoping it finds solid footing in 2018, and 2019 it goes to the moon.
December 24, 2017, 02:52:07 AM
How to get wallet working? I tried everything i found on internet.
Added nodes manually still no sources...

Probably best to get into the Slack channel and ask there. Someone or one of the devs will help you get the issue resolved.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 02:33:00 AM
How to get wallet working? I tried everything i found on internet.
Added nodes manually still no sources...
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
December 24, 2017, 02:01:54 AM
My prediction for spectre coin it can hit $50 ez. Why ? Because of its coin in circullation and the use of it. The privacy feature is really good. And many people searching the best provacy coon nowaday because of john mc affe saying about it. All privacy coin will be hype. Spectre as well
Well maybe it can hit at that amount by next year. Spectrecoin is also a good Ico which already successful. Let's see whats the price it can reach by next year. Since this is also quite good in terms of their project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
December 24, 2017, 01:37:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: