Pages:
Author

Topic: SPECTRECOIN - XSPEC is the best anonymous coin? - page 2. (Read 748 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I think this coin should be recognized, it has been too long under the radar. I'm expecting massive 2018 for this gem. How do you see it?

Despite of its anonymity the price of this coins is unstable. Of course at last period of time Spectrecoin made a single rise. But I don’t think it will continue to grow. There is very moderate volume per 24h of this currency.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
There is new wallet coming out still this year. As POS coin, you will get 5% yearly profits by staking. TOP 10 coin 2018. Remember who told you this! See you @lambo store.
There is comparison to other privacy coins in the coinwiki link I posted earlier.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The first time I hear about this coin , what are the pros and it is better than the other anonymous coins ?
You are saying older more established coins are better than new ones? Well, that is one way thinking about it. You might want to keep your investments in BTC. But for the rest of us.. There is no reason why XSPEC shouldn't pass MONERO in value as it's superior techwise. XSPEC now 1.5$. Monero 432$. Amount of coins pretty much the same. So we are talking about x300 to your invest here.

100$ = 30 000$
1000$ = 300 000$

Remember who told you this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
Pumping your shitcoin that you invested in suddenly doesn't make it the best. Everything that has been done, has been done. That's why you don't see new ICO's generating the amount of hype and excitement as older ICO coins. As we progress into the future, and as the markets become more saturated with worthless ICOs, the current coins listed in the top100 will have a greater valuation. Not to say some coins won't reach it, or make a big shakeup, they are just far far rarer, and spectrecoin is definitely not one of those coins.
Spectre is a great  project. The spectre is the world's first broker-less financial trading platform. hope it will give us a good future

Wrong coin. But great name.
Activity: 18
Spectre is a great  project. The spectre is the world's first broker-less financial trading platform. hope it will give us a good future
John McAfee Says Privacy Coins are the Future....Name your top 3 Small Caps outside of the top 200.  I believe the coins with a low circulating supply and decent volume have potential for huge gains in 2018

Spectre (XSPEC) "The reasoning is: - It is PoSv3 so its very fast - 60 sec transactions - It has stealth addresses that make your transactions go through separate uncorrelated addresses - It will feature Ring Signatures from v1.5 on, that makes your digital signature of transaction signed by a person of a specific pool - It is first ever coin that has got TOR with OBFUScation4 integrated natively into an opened client. It makes your traffic appear as a normal one to a provider or whoever looks (instead of looking like TOR traffic) - It has got encrypted chat function which is a big deal for privacy (would be more easy to use in v1.4)
GREATEST FEATURES OF THE PROJECT: They have professional cryptographers (15+ years in the field) who made it all possible.
As some people pointed out, they will have in Q12018 best tech, yet the price is laughable compared to other established anon cryptos."
You can't even compare XSPEC with DASH if we talk about privacy. Let me tell you, this coin will rocket soon! If you want the details, check out: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 4
Actually, I've never heard about this coin... To be honest, if we talk about anonymity of transactions, there is no anything better than DASH.
I think this coin should be recognized, it has been too long under the radar. I'm expecting massive 2018 for this gem. How do you see it?
Pages:
Jump to: