Pages:
Author

Topic: Speculation on BTC - page 14. (Read 1599 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 11:35:25 AM
I do not believe in anything like that. many experts say if the year 2018 bitcoin prices will be very high, but until now there is no sign if the price of bitcoin will rise.
I also do not believe on that, first of all everyone knows that no one can exactly knows what will really happen may it be this year or even in incoming years. One thing i am sure about is that bitcoin will not disappear because people were now interested and willing learn about it and i guess it would last even if i die, im sure bitcoin will still be there.
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
May 25, 2018, 11:24:13 AM
I do not believe in anything like that. many experts say if the year 2018 bitcoin prices will be very high, but until now there is no sign if the price of bitcoin will rise.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
May 25, 2018, 11:17:07 AM
everyone has their own opinions, and you didn't exactly quote a particular person or given any links so we don't know why they said that. you should find it yourself and see the source where that particular person is making that prediction and i am sure they have already explained why they think this year is the last time we are going to see below $10k.

and remember no matter who made that speculation that is still a speculation like any other.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 11:01:36 AM
on what basis do they talk like that? is it just a prediction?
but I hope it really happened  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
May 25, 2018, 10:56:09 AM
I agree completely. Just trying to figure out what causes the price to fluctuate could take forever, as the economic basis is separate from the emotional one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
I believe there are plenty of powers fighting for the dominance over bitcoin some of which are trying to suppress the price and some drive it up. Moreover, bitcoin's rate is pretty dependent on news. With all that in mind, I would dare making any predictions as there always is a chance of a black swan.
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
May 25, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
I was reading the Speculation section from the Economics forum yesterday, and two guys from the BTC Foundation said that 2018 will be the last time that Bitcoin will be under $10,000. I believe that this statement was made to lessen the worry that comes about every time that BTC drops. I don't know how anyone could make that statement in full faith though, as the nature of altcoins is its very volatility. Since it is not tied to normal economic conditions as fiat currency is, I don't quite see where that prediction comes from. The fact that many economies are talking about some type of oversight does show that acceptance is gaining and perhaps is a harbinger of more stable, and higher, prices.
Pages:
Jump to: