Pages:
Author

Topic: speculation on the when the price tops 200 - page 2. (Read 2271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
4 years.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
I am going to say $500+ by same time next year.

seams crazy but then i thought about how it was at 32 then dropped for a year or so then jumped to 266 then down now 500 is totaly doable. i think this will happen. im selling my house half of lmy proffits (25 grand) is going in to bitcoins. if they five times them selves then i will have 125,000 oh god all mighty please let this happen.

God has nothing to do with Crypto's. We already had In  God we Trust money and see where it got us...
This time lets not bring faith in to it and focus on math, science and make it happen. Smiley

Cryptocoins don't care about your religious beliefs.  Let those who believe something you don't understand believe.  Atheism is just another religion.  However, there are plenty of threads around where you can discuss such things.  So lets not shit all over this one too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

seams crazy but then i thought about how it was at 32 then dropped for a year or so then jumped to 266 then down now 500 is totaly doable. i think this will happen. im selling my house half of lmy proffits (25 grand) is going in to bitcoins. if they five times them selves then i will have 125,000 oh god all mighty please let this happen.

God has nothing to do with Crypto's. We already had In  God we Trust money and see where it got us...
This time lets not bring faith in to it and focus on math, science and make it happen. Smiley
Activity: 252
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

Activity: 434

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
well i just saw 99.95 so we are almost half way there Tongue
you can pick too i think...well i did ... maybe you can pick it and then go back and pick it again. .... just saying you can choose two. Smiley
yes i know its snowing somewhere right now  but it has to be where you live on your house....ok....even if that is made out of cardboard or the top pannel of your car or the bridge down town. there.
you can vote twice you twits. and that quote by Eeyore is a real quote by that sad sad donky.  I realy cant help but think if bears as that sad donky that needs Prozac in a bad way.

I think that by the fist snow... maybe ill add that as one of the options...thats it im doing it. boooyaaa the first frost/snow of the year we will be OVER 200 and holding strong my friends.
Pages:
Jump to: