Pages:
Author

Topic: Speculation - Phore (PHR) - page 3. (Read 23313 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 12, 2020, 08:37:24 AM
Phore is a longterm hold, in the meanwhile you can stake your coins or run a masternode (10k PHR needed). Check out their roadmap, a lot of things coming.

sad that i have read this thread later,if only given a time i surely invested in this project since IDAX is one best exchange .

grat newsfrom Phore team. I can see the pairs, these are:

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!

great news that they have 5 paring now? have there are no plans adding ethereum to the pairs?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 12, 2020, 05:33:44 AM
grat newsfrom Phore team. I can see the pairs, these are:

$PHR/$BTC
$PHR/$LTC
$PHR/$SCC
$PHR/$DASH
$PHR/$DOGE

so, happy trading!
Activity: 109
Merit: 16
I need a bigger chair after lockdown!
June 11, 2020, 06:03:20 PM
Phore has just been added to the evergrowing stakecube exchange.
Along with last weeks announcemt of the Phore marketplace update this is another small step towards the goal of mass adoption.
Im a big believer in this team and this product and implore people to check it out, DYOR.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 09, 2020, 12:50:13 PM
I have a slightly different opinion regarding PHR, in my opinion it is not a good investment decision in PHR. Because there are many other coins
that are more profitable, besides PHR is good when in 2018. Now PHR performance is not good, during 2019 until now it is only able to increase
up to $ 0.3. If you buy PHR because are listing on IDAX exchanges, you will be disappointed. Because IDAX is not among the popular exchanges.
I also doubt that the PHR can go up 30x, even to be able to go back to the price of all time high just can't be achieved.

I really appreciate your view, it does help me to think out of the box and understand if I am not doing the correct evaluation
Your investment decision comment seems to be more on the pure price, is that correct? if that is the case, I would have to agree with you but this applies not only to Phore but many other coins
But, what if you see it different? I am interesting in Phore not because of the price it has but because of it's high potential in the future, the Synapse project seems to be very interesting by coming with a complete new blockchain technology that is fast, low cost, supports smart contracts etc..
with this said, does that make you change your opinion on the Phore Project?
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 10, 2020, 10:11:42 AM
I really appreciate your view, it does help me to think out of the box and understand if I am not doing the correct evaluation
Your investment decision comment seems to be more on the pure price, is that correct? if that is the case, I would have to agree with you but this applies not only to Phore but many other coins
But, what if you see it different? I am interesting in Phore not because of the price it has but because of it's high potential in the future, the Synapse project seems to be very interesting by coming with a complete new blockchain technology that is fast, low cost, supports smart contracts etc..

Phore is doing a lot of working in creating new products and application of the blockchain, cant wait to see it lead to a solid increase in the price
I did some few background check on the project and i can see that they seem to be doing an update every month but if the coin is not listed on good liquidity exchange site no matter the update the team do it wont trigger any increase in price of the coin.
Activity: 4
June 10, 2020, 09:17:58 AM

Phore is doing a lot of working in creating new products and application of the blockchain, cant wait to see it lead to a solid increase in the price
June 10, 2020, 08:50:00 AM
Waiting for this, agree with you, every investment has risks, but in my personal opinion Phore is a very solid project.
there is risk in everything, that's why it's always good to research before making investments,I strongly believe that the Marketplace will be a game-changer for Phore.
great advice, I have been researching the project for weeks now, I'm actively watching how the marketplace is going to positively help Phore
June 09, 2020, 06:06:18 PM
There are many projects that have a much higher price, but do not develop anything, and soon they will go to the floor, so it is better to rely on phore and its technology
brand new
June 09, 2020, 07:29:09 AM
Waiting for this, agree with you, every investment has risks, but in my personal opinion Phore is a very solid project.
there is risk in everything, that's why it's always good to research before making investments,I strongly believe that the Marketplace will be a game-changer for Phore.

I agree with you, I did try to research the best I could, I think the Phore Marketplace can really replace the traditional ecommerce such as ebay and Amazon, because it's a decentralized marketplace, with no costs.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
June 09, 2020, 10:36:14 AM
I have a slightly different opinion regarding PHR, in my opinion it is not a good investment decision in PHR. Because there are many other coins
that are more profitable, besides PHR is good when in 2018. Now PHR performance is not good, during 2019 until now it is only able to increase
up to $ 0.3. If you buy PHR because are listing on IDAX exchanges, you will be disappointed. Because IDAX is not among the popular exchanges.
I also doubt that the PHR can go up 30x, even to be able to go back to the price of all time high just can't be achieved.
I dont think its fair or even necessarily appropriate to just look at 2018 price vs 2019 price vs 2020 price.
I think a much better approach is to look into the team and the technology.
They have a functional marketplace with updates coming.
They have the Synapse project coming which will bring never before seen transaction speeds and allow for sharding of the blockchain allowing hundreds of sidechains to run simultaneously. The technology is the important thing, not the previous prices, i say that for all coins. Not just Phore, look at the technology.
The phore team are a solid team and there is a lot of potential here.
l also think that there are other cryptocurrencies, can be more profitable than PHR. But that doesn't mean PHR is bad or something else. As you above mentioned it would be much better when we focus on the team and the technology, which they use. Maybe if we made so, we can understand their goal and maybe it can be more easy for making any decision.
Activity: 109
Merit: 16
I need a bigger chair after lockdown!
June 09, 2020, 09:31:09 AM
I dont think its fair or even necessarily appropriate to just look at 2018 price vs 2019 price vs 2020 price.
I think a much better approach is to look into the team and the technology.
They have a functional marketplace with updates coming.
They have the Synapse project coming which will bring never before seen transaction speeds and allow for sharding of the blockchain allowing hundreds of sidechains to run simultaneously. The technology is the important thing, not the previous prices, i say that for all coins. Not just Phore, look at the technology.
The phore team are a solid team and there is a lot of potential here.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
June 09, 2020, 08:07:39 AM
brand new
June 06, 2020, 02:31:34 AM
Well is a good thing you have such high expectation of this coin but I think been sure in terms of crypto or life in general is an impossible thing to do Hope investor watch out for the general risk involve I will recommend read the up starting with their wp Check well before investing. Is a potential probably

I have already read their whitepaper and I have been following Phore Blockchain for some time now, I am also aware of the new Phore Blockchain Synapse, the Synapse will be an independent project, complete with its own sharding-enabled blockchain a new blockchain with a different team and a different entire blockchain technology

it seems to me that they are innovating and creating technologies which don’t exist today, see their explanation on what Synapse is:

Synapse is the code name for Phore’s new leading edge blockchain architecture technology — made possible through the implementation of sharding. Synapse is the architecture through which token creation, smart contracts, and unparalleled transaction speeds will operate.

I am always concern in doing my investments and it's always a risk, with that I agree with you, but it's seems to me that we have a potential hidden leader of blockchain technology in this project.

did you read their whitepaper? do you want to have a healthy conversation of the Pros and Cons of the Phore Blockchain project and go into more detail?
Activity: 11
June 09, 2020, 07:21:35 AM
I knew phore just when I saw an ad about marketplace and I am convinced that the world needs to know what is being worked on the phore team because they are delivering a great tool to free financial and your own venture with a virtual store, that very few could say that they are achieving it  Wink
June 09, 2020, 05:31:40 AM
Activity: 21
June 08, 2020, 09:31:13 PM
brand new
June 05, 2020, 12:52:28 PM
Just to let everyone know, there was an announcement of the Phore Marketplace Browser (V1!), which is the first web version of the Phore Marketplace, this was the announcement

"
Introducing the Phore Marketplace Browser (V1!) :partying_face:

Works with all known internet browsers
No download required (to view)
4.5 Billion Internet users worldwide can access :tada:

Check out the HUGE step we've made towards mass adoption at https://marketplace.phore.io/

*Windows users MUST have the latest version of the Marketplace downloaded to be able to open the APP from the webpage. This can be downloaded at https[Suspicious link removed].
"
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
June 05, 2020, 07:37:12 PM
Well is a good thing you have such high expectation of this coin but I think been sure in terms of crypto or life in general is an impossible thing to do Hope investor watch out for the general risk involve I will recommend read the up starting with their wp Check well before investing. Is a potential probably
June 05, 2020, 12:25:27 PM
It seems that the development team is still improving the product - phore marketplace. They should soon announce the premiere of the Synapse project, it will be something...  Grin

https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1268295272922316801
brand new
June 04, 2020, 03:49:09 PM
I was pleased with their last publication.
They think about the future, and this is a very good sign for me!

https://miro.medium.com/max/1280/0*fbPuYLoe0h223fhd.png

Q&A with Phore Core
https://medium.com/@Panama_TJ/q-a-with-phore-core-8c9998614286

https://miro.medium.com/max/1280/0*JQlzHN1i3Y81dUhz.png

I think speculation now should be to buy now and sell in half a year, a year.
This is a speculatively lengthy project.
But the price now is such that you can invest a small amount and after a year already make a profit which will definitely be more than at the bank)))

I am really eager waiting for this Phore sharding, it's a new blockchain it's not the normal Phore coin, I am not sure of the details and I will have to investigate more, I will do it this week, but looks very nice for what I have read until now, seems that it's fast, support smart contracts and lots of other features as well.
Pages:
Jump to: