Pages:
Author

Topic: SPEEDCOIN [SPD] - New Cryptocurrency with Affiliate Program - page 2. (Read 16212 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
try android wallet, works fine after a few weeks running. goodluck dev for the project, waiting for listing exchanger :shakehand:
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
nodes to sync wallet HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 168
Activity: 46
The dev team can try to get the coin listed on Coinsmarket, https://coinsmarkets.com/support.php Give the people that want to support the coin the ability to trade with the coin. Please.
Activity: 21
For the people wiht out a wallet juse this link
https://speedcoin.org/a/11508
Thanking you Grin
Well your right ...this coin and wallet is air,its nothing than a wannaby  it has nothing to offer and i  dumpt the wallet and the coins, its created by cready people whit onnly monney on there mainds but out them selfs the whise no penny to spend for a exchange. Angry
For the people wiht out a wallet juse this link
https://speedcoin.org/a/11508
Thanking you Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
^

but it's not listed on any exchange?
great ...got the android wallet fil in the new adres and a few seconds later Grin tjing tjing says the wallet and got my first 500 coins for free...ferry nice to start up and sync fast.
buy the way its my favorite wallet from andreas schildbach for saving private key storage Wink
keep up the good work dev... thanks
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
What happened to this coin?
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
can i join this giveway or not i am newbie.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Hi all,heard about the new SPEEDCOIN? Prompt services, which accept payment in SPEEDCOIN? Which can be exchanged SPEEDCOIN?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Speedcoin is alive. COINACCEL IS DEAD.

Will there be a new exchange?

DEVELOPERS OF SPEEDCOIN: stay vigilant, and be patient. Once USD collapses, ALL alternate currencies skyrocket. KEEP THIS COIN ALIVE!!!
Activity: 13

SpeedCoin has developed a nice qt-wallet as like bitcoin and dogecoin, and their solo mining process is very
hassle-free and easy. You may see the other cryptocoin that are releasing in the market has many weakness,
such as only a minerd daemon and broken wallet system and very overloaded mining process. While speedcoin
is overcome this difficulties, but I wonder why other exchange site are not accepting them? and why it has
no value in the market ...

Silvertrade, I see you have just registered on bitcointalk and it's your first post.

You can read speedcoin introduction here - http://speedcoin.co/press.htm

You don't need speedcoin mining.
All speedcoins are FREE and you can get them here - http://speedcoin.co/info/free_coins/Free_Speedcoins.html

P.S. We don't have any connection with coins-e.com. I think you should write in their web support.
okay , I agree that valuation requires some support from the cryptocurrency community , and as a developer
you have done all that you could. I really appreciate that the developers behind SpeedCoin SPD are very professional.

but so far : your mentioned mining pool and the currency exchange coinaccel both are inaccessible
the twitter profile of coinaccel has 1 follower and only one post that made on 2014
and the btc-e.com exchange site may be good for other currency , and I can not verify them without using
their service. but still I have one negative review about them is : they are allowing people to deposit SPD there
but in the same time they have alerted that : "This coins not yet supported by Coins-e."

by the way I was just using an old nvidia graphics card with my old desktop for testing and in the last 30+ days
I have mined over 50,000 SPD and hoping the energy I consumed with my pc and electricity may
paid back to me some day in near future.

As because your project is still active and anything can be possible and everyone who are directly involved
will be benefited for supporting this coin, in that case , of-course. but before that , can I not blame my luck
with the obsolete coins I have ?

Activity: 31

SpeedCoin has developed a nice qt-wallet as like bitcoin and dogecoin, and their solo mining process is very
hassle-free and easy. You may see the other cryptocoin that are releasing in the market has many weakness,
such as only a minerd daemon and broken wallet system and very overloaded mining process. While speedcoin
is overcome this difficulties, but I wonder why other exchange site are not accepting them? and why it has
no value in the market ...

Silvertrade, I see you have just registered on bitcointalk and it's your first post.

You can read speedcoin introduction here - http://speedcoin.co/press.htm

You don't need speedcoin mining.
All speedcoins are FREE and you can get them here - http://speedcoin.co/info/free_coins/Free_Speedcoins.html

P.S. We don't have any connection with coins-e.com. I think you should write in their web support.

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Can I buy some amphetamine with this coin? Could use it now Smiley
Activity: 13

no value in the market. The above mentioned site is the only exchange site who are dealing with SPD against bitcoin.
But I don't think that this site is trustworthy or have a good reputation. I have deposited 1000 SPD here for testing
and it is still in the unconfirmed state for last 10 days , while they are showing some trades that took place in their
site which I guess are fake, as because the gourl.io is also connected by the owner of speedcoin.co and the coins-e.com
are suggested by them only and I found it lame. So if you invest any other currency in coins-e.com or
get involved with gourl.io for a big business aim then you may become a looser someday. As I lost 1000 SPD then may be many
other people are waiting their SPD and other currencies to be processed there , and gourl.io may discontinue at the same
way, and yep definitely there will be no value of dealing SPD with gourl.io as speedcoin is not available to exchange
, cashing out and yes no mining pool are available as well , and everyone doing the solo mining process as like they
are trying to print a dollar on a white page with their drawing instrument at home.
So no mining pool , no exchange site (rather scam one) and suspicious payment API Gourl.io everything
indicates that rather trying to improve this coin and giving us good news they are trying to become suspicious.
I wouldn't mind if I could find a single mining pool or get the coins-e.com site as an active exchange site.
LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
hai dev..

excangers for the SPD in which
Activity: 17
I think the same people behind it made https://gourl.io which now has wordpress plugins for popular wordpress shoppingcart plugins. I found out about it by installing it as a possible bitcoin payment gateway for my wordpress installation. I have no actually tried any transactions yet but I'll let you know how it goes. To digress, I put all my wallet infos into the site and noticed the 1 random coin I never heard of: Speedcoin. So I looked it up and there's a connection between the coin and this payment gateway. So all of you with speedcoins will (eventually) be able to spend them at any shop using the wordpress plugin from gourl.io for woocommerce, wpecommerce, jigoshop, etc.

Note: I'm in no way connected to either site.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
How is speedcoin doing? I have 250,000 speedcoins lol
good question
Pages:
Jump to: