Pages:
Author

Topic: Spend Bitcoins - Spend Bitcoins (worldwide) | Buy Bitcoins (Australia) - page 7. (Read 61104 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
Guys, don't forget that he is in Australia, so it's almost 5AM Sydney time right now (not sure what zone he's in). Give him a few hours to wake up and sort out any issues.

This would be understandable if his site didnt say 12 hours and his email say another 4 hours. If it's going to take him 24 hours, he needs to disclose that instead of making us all shit our pants wondering if we got jacked.

Hey.. he just came back from a vacation and is sitting in AUS... you might have to have some patience...

Am I the only one that thinks he should have told us that? I dont mind waiting as long as its communicated properly.......

Depends on what you mean be communicated properly... earlier in the thread he communicates that he is currently abroad, brother trying to help in his stead, and I see you even replied to his last: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1019737

Short of putting icons for "I'm asleep/I'm awake", "Amazon suspended me for the Nth time", "Amazon's not suspended me, but is introducing excessive delays", etc on the website and in his sig...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Power to the people!
well he did if you read back hes legit iv done 4 or 5 amazon cards always got them sometimes it took over 12hrs to get but he has never scammed me.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Guys, don't forget that he is in Australia, so it's almost 5AM Sydney time right now (not sure what zone he's in). Give him a few hours to wake up and sort out any issues.

This would be understandable if his site didnt say 12 hours and his email say another 4 hours. If it's going to take him 24 hours, he needs to disclose that instead of making us all shit our pants wondering if we got jacked.

Hey.. he just came back from a vacation and is sitting in AUS... you might have to have some patience...

Am I the only one that thinks he should have told us that? I dont mind waiting as long as its communicated properly.......
Activity: 700
Merit: 507

legendary

Activity: 283

I thought I had posted this exact same thing but I guess I had forgotten to hit send. As a point of reference, my Amazon purchase with him took ~12 hours from sending btc to receiving the gift card. I similarly had a blackout-time of no response after asking why I hadn't received the gift card, and it also corresponded to the wee hours of australian night-time.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
legendary
it can take up to 4 hrs after you get the email its amazon not spendcoins.

It's been about 4 hours and 15 minutes. I havent had an email returned or a response to my ticket. $1000 isn't pocket change, I'd expect someone to get back to me and let me know my money isn't lost.
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
it can take up to 4 hrs after you get the email its amazon not spendcoins.
legendary
I am also waiting. I got an email stating that they converted my bitcoins to amazon, but they did not give me the code yet. How can the covnersion be complete if they dont have the code ?

yeah i'm in the same boat. I don't know how much your order was for, but mine was large. He may have to jump through some hoops to fill them all.

Mine was for a little less than $200 USD.

I opened a support ticket too. The phone number goes straight to voicemail.
legendary
I am also waiting. I got an email stating that they converted my bitcoins to amazon, but they did not give me the code yet. How can the covnersion be complete if they dont have the code ?

yeah i'm in the same boat. I don't know how much your order was for, but mine was large. He may have to jump through some hoops to fill them all.
legendary
Hi I deposited 40$ yesterday to buy bitcoins that haven't showed up yet http://blockchain.info/address/18EJXA5dpAdnzmS6WoHpaFjKpMShAyBjCf .  I tried to email you but it keeps getting bounced back.

I am also waiting. I've never had issues before, so hopefully our orders will be filled soon. Mine was for a much larger amount, i received an email saying it could take up to 4 hours, that was 3 hours ago.
Activity: 270
Hi I deposited 40$ yesterday to buy bitcoins that haven't showed up yet http://blockchain.info/address/18EJXA5dpAdnzmS6WoHpaFjKpMShAyBjCf .  I tried to email you but it keeps getting bounced back.
Merit: 507
Amazon is back! PayPal should be back within the next 24 hours. I'm madly working to catch up on orders and enquiries, hope for that all to be done today. Thank you everyone for your patience while I was unexpectedly virtually internetless and phoneless over the past week!

Glad to hear that :0)
legendary
Amazon is back! PayPal should be back within the next 24 hours. I'm madly working to catch up on orders and enquiries, hope for that all to be done today. Thank you everyone for your patience while I was unexpectedly virtually internetless and phoneless over the past week!

Just sent through an order. I'm glad you're back!

http://blockchain.info/address/1DxRFWHU7NodbDedfYnS6MfCQmxksXJfMj
Merit: 501
legendary
Of course.

I assumed your partner might have been working on it last week. I have a few btc burning a hole in my pocket but I guess I can wait a few more days.  Grin

Ah, sorry about that. What happened is that the account is in my name so I'm the only one who can talk to them and I had no access to a phone during the hours the correct department is open. Calling them to work things out today hopefully (although every time this has happened in the past I've had to wait 24 hours after calling them for them to call me back so...)

I'm holding out for you. Everyone else is shady and foreign.
Of course.

I assumed your partner might have been working on it last week. I have a few btc burning a hole in my pocket but I guess I can wait a few more days.  Grin

Ah, sorry about that. What happened is that the account is in my name so I'm the only one who can talk to them and I had no access to a phone during the hours the correct department is open. Calling them to work things out today hopefully (although every time this has happened in the past I've had to wait 24 hours after calling them for them to call me back so...)
Jeremy, I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Did you manage to get your Amazon problem worked out?

Hi there,

No. There hasn't been a business day yet. Smiley
What happened to Newegg?

They don't like bitcoins very much, apparently. Smiley

What happened is that they kept flagging our orders and taking hours on the phone to eventually either fulfill them or cancel them altogether. We unfortunately don't have that kind of time. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: