Pages:
Author

Topic: Spending on Harlots/Hook Up Girls Instead of Investing in Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 230 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
I think you are confusing hooking up with bitcoin investing, I understand that the link between them is that both require money but how one spends it is their choice. You need not be humble about your profits and you are free to spend it on hookers if that suits you.

It does not mean that the one who enjoy hooking up as a regular thing are bad people, its their choice and bitcoin is about free world and the ability to make free choice. You see how you are contradicting bitcoin's own principles by your own doctrine?

Let them be, besides the more they waste money, the more profit for you because they become poor if they spend too much, you should cash in on that. Grin
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
The rule of investing in bitcoin (maybe it also sounds funny to you), "invest what you can afford to lose". What you can see here, they're not ready to lose.

As for the measure of their ability to invest, even though they're deemed worthy they don't allocate thier money for investment. Whether they work or invest, in the end they'll return to the need for satisfaction according to their own life principles.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
What else would you do for money? You can deprive yourself of everything, things, entertainment, you can stop walking and check your health, you can live in a kennel, and so on. Everything that people spend money on, you can do without it and invest in Bitcoin.
You can't force everyone to love the things you think are right; you won't make the world a better place. There will always be drugs, and there will always be cheaters. No matter how much everyone wants to turn the world into a society without evil, This is a utopia.
For some, God is religion, and for others, God is money. Which part do you belong to?
Don't look into someone else's wallet. Somewhere, I've already written this.

And yes. As long as you see women as whores, you will remain an animal, not a man.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
The topic is so funny but deeply looking at it there is sense. There are some people in the society that want to invest in bitcoin and saying it to your hearing sometimes but they don't have money to invest, but you see those guys changing women every week like the way we change cloths in the week.

Maybe they lack the foresight in understanding the difference that one is a liability and the other an investment, but to the funny part of it, you can discover some people giving a vise versa interpretation to this by saying when they are fornicating around, it's an investment they while bitcoin their last decision to take because they can't risk their money, they are rather prefer enjoying their wealth while it last together with women, which means there are alot of people having misconception of priority and yet they will be boasting on doing what is wrong instead of doing the right thing.

Why can't they used that money given to the women just to satisfy themselves for five minutes or one night stand to invest in Bitcoin so that anytime when bitcoin rise they can see profit from the money.

Their mentality couldn't allow then and also because they can't afford to take the risk and start over with learning about bitcoin, so there decision is the best investment they could afford as at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
It’s not even about religion or anything. It’s mostly a waste of time and money, just like any other addiction. The same thing can be said about any addiction - drugs, alcohol, hookers, whatever it is. Spending money on it all is just a short term pleasure and nothing else, while others enjoy your money. The question is are you willing to give something up for BTC? I wouldn’t give my beer up for a BTC because I drink it occasionally just for enjoyment. I just know that by giving up some of the stuff I most often consume, I won’t feel life as enjoyable anymore. You could also give up eating the things you like, driving the car you want, drinking soda, going to the pool, going in vacantion etc. But while your BTC wallet grows, how will you feel?
Activity: 658
Merit: 275
You sound bitter man. Why are you so concerned on what other people do? Why allow yourself get angry if someone fucks around with  a thousand women a week instead of using the money to invest in bitcoin?
You should be more concerned about your own finances than that of someone else’s. It crossed my mind that perhaps you’re just envious you can’t afford that lifestyle yourself.

Don’t allow someone’s lifestyle that you have no business with rile up your emotions. Else I think you could be easily manipulated.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Why can't they used that money given to the women just to satisfy themselves for five minutes or one night stand to invest in Bitcoin so that anytime when bitcoin rise they can see profit from the money.

For the 10000000000 time!

Not your keys, not your coins!
My keys, my coins, my money, my decision on what I want to do with your money!
My life, my decision, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

So stick your morals and your arrogance where they belong and take a second to look in the mirror and ask yourself what's wrong with people like you who see can only see and think of how to make more money every second of their life while forgetting to actually live it
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
Well op, somehow I don't see how this topic relates to Bitcoin though and it best fits in off topics. But I do know that sometimes, satisfying personal desires is natural and it's crucial to strike a balance and exercise discipline when it comes to spending. Just because you are into Bitcoin investment doesn't mean that others who spends their money don't know how to use it. Yes it's true that those people could actually save up these money spent on sluts and invest on Bitcoin instead, but not everyone is interested in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency at large, so you should not bother your self that much over them. You can as well preach them a word of Bitcoin , but it's up to them to go into investment.
Activity: 86
Merit: 15
The topic is so funny but deeply looking at it there is sense. There are some people in the society that want to invest in bitcoin and saying it to your hearing sometimes but they don't have money to invest, but you see those guys changing women every week like the way we change cloths in the week. Why can't they used that money given to the women just to satisfy themselves for five minutes or one night stand to invest in Bitcoin so that anytime when bitcoin rise they can see profit from the money.

Though to satisfying the body is good but that is mainly meant for married women and men. If you carry 2 or 3 girls in a week, you will spend a lot of money that you can use to top up your wallet. And one thing we all know about women is once you have exhausted your money they will not come again. They are coming because of the money so earlier is the best, if you are in this forum and still carrying women to your bed and hotel rooms, you have to refrain from it and use the money to invest in Bitcoin. To be a rich man you have to discipline yourself. I have heard some guys saying that "testing them will make you to know the right one to marry" my brothers that is not true, good woman is a good woman by their character we shall know them and not by bed and hotel rooms.
Pages:
Jump to: