Pages:
Author

Topic: [SPHR] Sphere | Ubiq Token Swap (UBQ) | ERC20 + Burn Functions | Physical Nodes - page 4. (Read 60247 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
What is the purpose of this coin ? I don't see a website working . where can i find more info ? The Microsoft partnership joke cracked me lol.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Does anyone have any active nodes?
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
This coin going to be delist from Bittrex because of low volume and no support.. be careful ...
Activity: 29

When will you release wallet? Keep on your hard work, I'll be  back for more information soon.
Activity: 498
Hello,
 How do I contact with DEVS is there a developments going??
Website is not live ..  explorer not working ,,,
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
If the joke costs thousands of dollars it isn't the joke anymore.
Activity: 39
Microsoft adoption LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Best joke ever in the month!! You pump the coin X9 with a lie
Sorry for last buyers XD
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
For now the chart not say this. The probability of another bounce is good (ihmo)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
How much do you want from abandon project. Sorry guys this is the ugly True!
Activity: 493
SPHERE COIN TECH TO BE ADOPTED BY MICROSOFT

DCNews has multiple sources that confirm Sphere coin is to be adopted by Microsoft. Furthermore, Tim Draper, Billionaire Bitcoin investor famous for his Bitcoin buy, has invested in the coin. Sphere (SPHR) is far more than just a crypto, it is a tool to improve trading in the crypto world and has technology adaptations which Microsoft is going to be exploring.

Sphere have also confirmed that “25% of every new Sphere development will be burned to decrease the amount of tokens, thereby increasing scarcity and building value for Sphere investors”.

We expect that Sphere (SPHR) is going to be a massive coin in the coming days and months as the news slowly makes it through to mainstream media and traders. Is this Ethereum 2.0? We think it may just be?

Source: https://www.dailycryptonews.com/sphere-coin-tech-to-be-adopted-by-microsoft/

you have a link from another site?  As far as i know Tim Draper is only involved in Tezo's
Activity: 74
site off-line for discourage investors and reduce the price. But now many know...
Activity: 32
Smiley such a great coin! Lots of good things on the horizon I believe. Glad to help!

last post on twitter 2015

Website is offline.......spherepay.io ?
Activity: 118
Smiley such a great coin! Lots of good things on the horizon I believe. Glad to help!

last post on twitter 2015
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

DCNews has multiple sources that confirm Sphere coin is to be adopted by Microsoft. Furthermore, Tim Draper, Billionaire Bitcoin investor famous for his Bitcoin buy, has invested in the coin. Sphere (SPHR) is far more than just a crypto, it is a tool to improve trading in the crypto world and has technology adaptations which Microsoft is going to be exploring.

Sphere have also confirmed that “25% of every new Sphere development will be burned to decrease the amount of tokens, thereby increasing scarcity and building value for Sphere investors”.

We expect that Sphere (SPHR) is going to be a massive coin in the coming days and months as the news slowly makes it through to mainstream media and traders. Is this Ethereum 2.0? We think it may just be?

Source: https://www.dailycryptonews.com/sphere-coin-tech-to-be-adopted-by-microsoft/

This is a sleeping giant  Cool

100 bagger next year...  Grin

I went and bought a few from Trex but why is the volume so low on it? I am surprised that there was only 2 btc volume for such a coin to be used by Microsoft?  Grin I bought around 300 of them, so I should set them and forget them for a few months?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

This is a sleeping giant  Cool

100 bagger next year...  Grin
Activity: 232

Activity: 60

Explorer down...

Anything promising from this project?

The name is cool but that's all I see...
Activity: 16
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Activity: 232
Hi,

Anybody out there who is kind of enough to share nodes?
Pages:
Jump to: