Pages:
Author

Topic: SPONSOR (of VIRAL)? my ass!!! - page 2. (Read 1700 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
June 05, 2015, 10:17:39 PM
What are you trying to say Barrabas? Whats wrong with the Burst people giving a review? Not sure I see your point. Huh

It isn't the "Burst people", it is the dev of that particular shitcoin all of a sudden going not just out of his way to give a sterling review to the most obvious scam ever in crypto. Not only that, when people give good reviews to products they have used, they normally just write a brief, concise note... they don't get on the corner of the most populated streets doing circus acts to call attention towards the greatness of the product they just used, get it? This guy not only has written a bible of a "review", pointing out to data that cannot be checked for accuracy -or even that the whole thing took place at all for that matter-, but has gone out of his way to post it EVERYWHERE anyone related to crypto in any way visits. Mind you, not the VIRAL people, but HIM. Including in this pages, both in the VIRAL thread and here in the Alts discussion, even opening a specific new thread -in which he also censors any opposing comments, of course-.

If that doesn't tell you the whole story, given its protagonists, nothing will.

This is all very amusing, but let me point a couple things out...

1. I am NOT a developer, let alone the genius developer of BURST, I wish.

2. BURST is anything but a "shitcoin". Just a glance at it will prove that to anyone. So that is just stupid to say. BURST is incredible.

3. Just because I wrote a well written and detailed review, doesn't mean I stood anywhere doing anything, it means I'm a talented writer that obviously got my point across well (I mean, it was enough to prompt a whole thread by you just for me <3). If I were reviewing YOUR product, I bet your tone would be a lot different.

4. The data can absolutely be checked, and it is still on twitter as far as the VIRAL marketing campaign goes... so that is blatantly false... (well, everything is, actually, but that too. lol)

5. My thread with the review has very specific rules at the top that EVERYONE follows, and those rules are basically no slandering things without reason. I'm sorry that you can't adhere to that, but that's not my problem. There are no needs for "opposing comments" on a review. It's a fucking review, not something up for debate. Derp.

6. If this DOES tell you ANY story, it's that you're an obvious FUDDER with no life, who spends his time doing ridiculous shit like this, and with horrid grammar and spelling to boot! What a wonderful combination. Agreed?

7. You can feel free to continue these ridiculous attacks on me without proof, but each and every time, which you should have realized by now, I'll own you, eloquently. What is the use of any of this? You should know by now that you aren't getting anywhere. There are plenty of people who know who I am, and what I do, and how I conduct myself. They know that I wouldn't support something I believe to be a scam, and that I've been doing nothing but good work.

However, if this is what makes your life have some meaning, go for it. Just know you're both wasting your breath, and doing nothing but proving how little you know about me, and... well, everything.

I still love ya though. <3

legendary
June 05, 2015, 09:35:47 PM
What are you trying to say Barrabas? Whats wrong with the Burst people giving a review? Not sure I see your point. Huh

The thing is, when you're blatantly talking out of your ass about something you have literally zero clue about, it's hard to make sense and actually have a point.

Not one thing he said even makes sense, let alone true...

Just let him get it out.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2015, 09:13:15 PM

It isn't the "Burst people", it is the dev of that particular shitcoin all of a sudden going not just out of his way to give a sterling review to the most obvious scam ever in crypto. Not only that, when people give good reviews to products they have used, they normally just write a brief, concise note... they don't get on the corner of the most populated streets doing circus acts to call attention towards the greatness of the product they just used, get it? This guy not only has written a bible of a "review", pointing out to data that cannot be checked for accuracy -or even that the whole thing took place at all for that matter-, but has gone out of his way to post it EVERYWHERE anyone related to crypto in any way visits. Mind you, not the VIRAL people, but HIM. Including in this pages, both in the VIRAL thread and here in the Alts discussion, even opening a specific new thread -in which he also censors any opposing comments, of course-.

If that doesn't tell you the whole story, given its protagonists, nothing will.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
June 05, 2015, 07:36:10 PM
legendary
June 05, 2015, 07:04:26 PM
Are you feeling better now man? Get it all out. I'm here for you.  Kiss  Cry

Well someone has to rein in on your scams, don't you think? The likes of you and Guerbuez and Bobby-boy have ruined alt cryptos so far, so I choose to stand to tell people the truth and run not walk from you guys.

On that regard I feel ok, yes.

Are you feeling alright though? Can't you look at yourself in the mirror? Good if it is so... because it is not going to do any good to your shitcoin, you know...
legendary
June 05, 2015, 06:37:40 PM
Are you feeling better now man? Get it all out. I'm here for you.  Kiss  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
June 05, 2015, 05:48:56 AM
Hey, barabbas. How you are doing lately? Smiley
legendary
June 04, 2015, 11:32:43 PM
This guy from that picture-perfect example of shit coin that is BURST, is now actively promoting that con job, VIRAL, a concoction of the nazi Guerbuez and the ineffable Bobsurplus, under the pretense he is the "first sponsor" of VIRAL, meaning he has paid to be viraly promoted, so to speak. And the results, wouldn't you know it, are sterling. So sterling in fact, he has to tell everyone in the forums... two things: Given the past of the nazi, I expected the first "sponsor" would be some dick cream of his own manufacture, instead it is this virtual asscream to provide a deep assfucking to those stupid enough to keep on buying the obvious nonsense.

Naturally, this new "sponsor", since he's loaded with a lot of his worthless BURST coins, has gone as far as to post a thread here... but one that he still can "moderate", so I have to open this new one in which not even that scum of the earth will be.

But some people simply need to know. And it is a matter of credibility. You mofos, will be haunted, you can count on it.
Pages:
Jump to: