Pages:
Author

Topic: Sponsors Wanted For Crowdfunding Start-up [www.PICISI.com] - page 5. (Read 9690 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Hey Armis I'm a little confused by your OP what HYPER needs to do to have HYPER developers raise HYPER on your site for game projects.

Can you please elaborate as to what we need to do?

Ok, first I need to know if HYPER would be a campaign organizer seeking to raise funds for a project, or seeking to be a sponsor of crowdfunding campaigns.
This thread is about the latter.  But we could discuss either or both. 

When HYPER was a sponsor of the Havekes Project, that is a perfect example of being a sponsor of crowdfunding campaigns. PICISI is an expansion of that principle. 

PICISI sponsorship is done in multiple ways, the first one is free, by way of endorsement.  The second way is to make a donation of any amount, the higher the amount the higher the logo or name will appear where we mention our sponsors.   Additional ways is though host CC, campaign text area, advertising perk, donor perk, and video sponsor.

After the site has launched it might look a bit like this:

(this is NOT a finished depiction)

Take a look at the 8 'campaign snapshots' in the center of the page, notice there should be two currency types in each, a fiat is currency (USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY ...) and a cryptocurrency (BTC, EMC2, HYPER, METAL, etc ...).  Those are the "host currencies" for particular campaign.   The Campaign Organizer selects from three host currency options: Sponsor Currency, Specific Currency, and Picisi Currency.   Most will select the sponsor host because they will be rewarded for that choice.   The site then presents the hosting opportunity to all sponsors for instant bid, the highest bidder gets to be the host CC for that campaign for the duration of the campaign.  Which means that every time any CC is donated to that campaign it will be immediately converted to the host CC and reflected in the host CC bal.

In addition to being the Host CC, you may also choose other sponsorship opportunities mentioned in OP.

With PICISI, one of the greatest benefits of subject/purpose affiliations eg: HYPER and gaming, EMC2 and science, EDU coin and education, RPC coin and politics,  Metal Coin and music, Solar coin and renewable energy,  etc ....  is that for those types of coins instead of 'a la cart' sponsorship pricing they could choose sponsorship packages that would include everything at ridiculously low rates for a specific number of campaigns in that category. 

In this way you have the best visibility to many campaigns in that category, and all visitors to particular campaigns.  Many times and all are not only right in front of when you promote your coin to the public you could include a list of campaigns you are sponsoring, and/or if a particular campaign strikes you you may want to give it additional promotion.

If you want to raise funds (HYPER) for a project as a Campaign Organizer, after registration when you get to the part about selecting a host currency, you would select 'B' (Specific Currency) then fill in HYPER, at which point your host CC would by HYPER.  All CCs donated would be converted to HYPER and reflected in your HYPER balance.

Hey Armis I'm a little confused by your OP what HYPER needs to do to have HYPER developers raise HYPER on your site for game projects.

Can you please elaborate as to what we need to do?
e6ae62c6956ebfb3399503fac36e06397131705dd24f5099a9db72aabaaf0648
200000 METAL from premine sent

METAL coin is the first coin to make a donation to PICISI as such their logo and name will be in first sponsorship position until such time that higher value donations are received from other sponsors.
Hello armis i would be interested in picisi
i'm invested in metal a coin for metal music , there is
a market , and some band are organizing crowdfunding
if your platform is going to work i will promote your initiative.
the coin dev is xPooky
thread here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886655.240
thanks , hoping for future collaboration.

That's a great idea, to promote the various bands, and you could also sponsor the campaign so that  donors could know what metal coin is all about.

Yes, I'm certainly going to do the site, I'm not exactly sure if we will start with a humble beginning or with a running start. 

Hi, the coin was premined and all premine is kept so we can sponsor the campaign from it

Greeting xPooky please provide a link to your coin logo so that I could add it to the PICISI sponsor list

her it is

Thank You

got is

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
the coin dev is xPooky
thread here :

That's a great idea, to promote the various bands, and you could also sponsor the campaign so that  donors could know what metal coin is all about.

Yes, I'm certainly going to do the site, I'm not exactly sure if we will start with a humble beginning or with a running start. 

Hi, the coin was premined and all premine is kept so we can sponsor the campaign from it

Greeting xPooky please provide a link to your coin logo so that I could add it to the PICISI sponsor list

her it is
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2u7y348.jpg
Thank You
the coin dev is xPooky
thread here :

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
the coin dev is xPooky
thread here :

Hey Armis

As you know HYPER has been behind this idea from the beginning!

We are hoping to use the platform to have game developers raise funds for their indie games / online games that incorporate our currency.

Happy to help out with a PR campaign and perhaps we can also help with developers to bring the project to completion

Just let me know what HYPER needs to do, to be able to be a host cryptocurrency for people crowdfunding to develop HYPER games.

We can also do a large PR campaign to announce the project when the time is right.

Thanks!
the coin dev is xPooky
thread here :

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
the coin dev is xPooky
thread here :

i fully appreciate the idea of such a crowdfunding platform.

i'm of the opinion NXT would be more appropriate that counterparty.
mainly because of block time, and the native nature of next assets.

however i'm not sure they'd be that useful beyond making a small profit for the site.

Thanks for your input, there are a couple purposes for creation of the coin/token:
1) fundraising - in the beginning it would be to raise start-up funds
2) compensation - it would be used to pay associated for doing various assignments, ie: write an article get x number of tokens
and
3) investment opportunity - we would used the fiat portion of our fee to buy our coin/token at our official sponsor exchange (if we have one, otherwise any exchange)

NXT looks like it will be the platform of choice, I've tested it and I think it will do however I have not finalized the particulars.

#2 above is a critical part of exponential growth, it will enable PICISI to higher very many people all over the world for very specific assignments.  It would be a very efficient way of producing work, in the long run it will be enormously expensive however since it will also serve as a major promotion vehicle, keeping things relative it will likely be a good thing.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

i fully appreciate the idea of such a crowdfunding platform.

i'm of the opinion NXT would be more appropriate that counterparty.
mainly because of block time, and the native nature of next assets.

however i'm not sure they'd be that useful beyond making a small profit for the site.

Griffith**** not griffin

and i would like to see a demo/test of the site (even if it is still on its test server and not on production yet) to give any further words to it

Sorry I got the wrong impression, I've removed the logo and supercoin thread post to give you the ability to weigh your options properly.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
supercoin dev griffin and mates mite be intersted in this here
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.780

http://trustedcryptos.com/

Griffith**** not griffin

and i would like to see a demo/test of the site (even if it is still on its test server and not on production yet) to give any further words to it
can you give more details on the sponsor option? what kind of amounts are we talking here?

Can you give some more details on what exactly this is?

Gridcoin is invited to consider being an official sponsor of PICISI:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sponsors-wanted-for-crowdfunding-start-up-wwwpicisicom-972973

PICISI will be a crowdfunding website that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.

It will be a very powerful vehicle for introducing CC to the broader world.  It will enable many different coin communities to get their respective coins lots of exposure
and use.  Utility is the highest function for a currency, with PICISI Organizers and Donors are gently immersed in a world where CC has meaningful and practical
financial value.   At PICISI CC gets a lot of attention.

When visitors come to the site to raise funds for things that interest them they will have the opportunity to collect fiat as well as CC.  There are two host currencies, one for fiat and one for CC.   The Organizer has three options: a) accept sponsorship, b) select from list of CCs, or c) PICISI coin (default).  If they select sponsorship they will actually get paid because of that selection.   That's a great way to introduce CC to someone.   As Host CC sponsor all CC donations (regardless of type) are immediately converted to your currency and remain in that currency until spent or for the duration of the campaign.  The Organizer has the opportunity to spend CC donations with a campaign contractor(s) who help Organizers create, develop, and/or promote their campaign.  Thereby having your currency 'respent'.

In addition to Host CC, there are 4 other sponsorship opportunities.

With regard to Gridcoin, your coin has a focus on Science and innovation so you will probably do well to sponsor campaigns in that area of the site.

For now, I'm specifically looking for people to endorse the PICISI plan -- tell me that you like the plan;  and I am also looking for sponsors to help me start and develop the site.
Of course I will display signage for supportive sponsors.

Traderman of Gridcoin expresses interest in sponsorship opportunity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I endorse the PICISI plan
The third PICISI sponsor:

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can you give some more details on what exactly this is?

Gridcoin is invited to consider being an official sponsor of PICISI:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sponsors-wanted-for-crowdfunding-start-up-wwwpicisicom-972973

PICISI will be a crowdfunding website that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.

It will be a very powerful vehicle for introducing CC to the broader world.  It will enable many different coin communities to get their respective coins lots of exposure
and use.  Utility is the highest function for a currency, with PICISI Organizers and Donors are gently immersed in a world where CC has meaningful and practical
financial value.   At PICISI CC gets a lot of attention.

When visitors come to the site to raise funds for things that interest them they will have the opportunity to collect fiat as well as CC.  There are two host currencies, one for fiat and one for CC.   The Organizer has three options: a) accept sponsorship, b) select from list of CCs, or c) PICISI coin (default).  If they select sponsorship they will get paid because of that selection.   That's a great way to introduce your CC to someone.   As Host CC sponsor all CC donations (regardless of type) are immediately converted to your currency and remain in that currency until spent or for the duration of the campaign.  The Organizer has the opportunity to spend CC donations with a campaign contractor(s) who help Organizers create, develop, and/or promote their campaign, resulting in another spending cycle for your currency.

In addition to Host CC, there are 4 other sponsorship opportunities.

With regard to Gridcoin, your coin has a focus on Science and innovation so you will probably do well to sponsor campaigns in that area of the site.

supercoin dev griffin and mates mite be intersted in this here
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.780

http://trustedcryptos.com/
Pages:
Jump to: