Pages:
Author

Topic: Sport Betting Tips <<High Win - Rate>> ( BIG PROFITS) - page 2. (Read 1948 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
70% win ratio is close to impossible if not impossible already. I don't doubt your current results because it's possible that you have just lucked out with your bets. However I don't believe that you will keep 70% win ratio for a whole year or even more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
So you say doing this  is easy? Than achieve it

Calculate the profit % and take notes
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Yep I will definitely participate in a tipster competition soon.
I really like the fact that  what I am doing is accepted here. There were places where I got really judged when I claimed that I achieve 70% win-ratio in the long turn. People started to hate me, report me saying it's impossible. But since it's not something usual doesn't mean it's something impossible. You just need to be smart. As I love to say any system made by a human can be defeated by a human. Human brain is a strong thing, use it wisely !

It isn't possible to achieve a 70% win-rate in the long turn. And you haven't achieved it at all, you've posted 10 bets, congrats brother, that's a huge sample ugh lol

I really don't understand ... I guess people are just dumb.
I wont beg anyone to subscribe. As you can see I win mich and when I lose I use low stakes. If you want to win and make money you can work with me. I will be winning anyway

Can you post the last 3 month betting history of your bet for me to confirm the 70% winning rate. I know professional don't bet on more than one game.

I will like to ask if you will take up the tipster competition challenge.

I will like to try out your tips for a week

I can't provide my past betting history because I started recently to bet with bitcoins constantly due the fact that I started my investment service. I can provide all my bets since the start of that. I can't provide for a longer period due the fact that my other bets were made at local bookie and my tickets were exchanged to cash.

Yes I gonna enter the competition. I will deposit 20 mbtc into that competition and will see how much points I will farm + how much profit I will generate

Sending you a PM regarding the week package
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I wont beg anyone to subscribe. As you can see I win mich and when I lose I use low stakes. If you want to win and make money you can work with me. I will be winning anyway

Can you post the last 3 month betting history of your bet for me to confirm the 70% winning rate. I know professional don't bet on more than one game.

I will like to ask if you will take up the tipster competition challenge.

I will like to try out your tips for a week
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
It is really nice to see that your winning ratio is good but i will prefer some free bets to check your ratio so that i can join your services currently i am taking service from one tipsters so if your bets are also good i can go with you. But i need proof of prematch bet
We did some profitable bets yesterday
Yep I will definitely participate in a tipster competition soon.
I really like the fact that  what I am doing is accepted here. There were places where I got really judged when I claimed that I achieve 70% win-ratio in the long turn. People started to hate me, report me saying it's impossible. But since it's not something usual doesn't mean it's something impossible. You just need to be smart. As I love to say any system made by a human can be defeated by a human. Human brain is a strong thing, use it wisely !
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It seems you are good in sports betting, as i can see your getting high profit for every of your bet, but its an old game, Anyways goodluck to you OP hope you get one or more  investor lol. Haha and improve your skills at sports betting  

Goodluck OP
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
looks like you have some good premium tips  Cool
i would like you to join and challenge other tipsters in a monthly competition---->https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467
and good luck
I am really glad you are impressed by my skills. I know a lot of players that bet but I don't know many players that can win as much as I do.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
Your winning % is really higher when compared to others, do you have any experience in sports betting before? At least you open thread for people to give some suggestion, the idea is really good. But the problem at the same time with your instructions suppose we lose money, what are the benefits you are going to provide for us.
Dont expect for more benefits since the general thing on what we are talking here about the winning percentage of the bets and on whats shown above i could say that OP is already an experienced bettor on this field and winning chances is really high compared to other players online.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
If you are so good in betting why dont you become a bookie(bookmaker/one who take bets) yourself??
i can help you in becoming bookie if you want.you just need to balance bets and all things that way in your investment scheme you will have lot of players(who will bet and not invest)
Pm me if you are interested in becoming bookie.If you are of my location i can get you involved in local bookie circle otherwise will help in another way.
pm me all your details.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Sounds you are good at trading experience. Have a sucess on every of your trades
Give it less than one month before he runs away with your money.

70% is just gibberish or lies, he's on 70% for a day, ask him his % over 1-2 months lol.

If he had a ratio of 70% he wouldn't be here asking for 0.005 BTC a day for his tips, use your head guys lol.

We've seen enough of these services going to shit and I'm afraid this one is going the same way.

Best of luck losing all of your money OP, it shouldn't take long!

Hahaha how funny you are mate, check my investment thread and see that I post my tickets every single day and that I am winning. Why shouldn't I ask a fee for something I am doing good. I have no time to do it free. You are right I came here to take people's bitcoin but I won't run with them. I wan't to be here and to take them every single day/week/month/year. Gonna wait till you ask me to subscribe to my tips because mate you won't hear bad stuff for me Wink

I don't wanna ruin your service, I just know from previous experience this won't go well.

Best of luck anyhow!

70% is just gibberish or lies, he's on 70% for a day, ask him his % over 1-2 months lol.

If he had a ratio of 70% he wouldn't be here asking for 0.005 BTC a day for his tips, use your head guys lol.

We've seen enough of these services going to shit and I'm afraid this one is going the same way.

Hahaha how funny you are mate, check my investment thread and see that I post my tickets every single day and that I am winning. Why shouldn't I ask a fee for something I am doing good. I have no time to do it free. You are right I came here to take people's bitcoin but I won't run with them. I wan't to be here and to take them every single day/week/month/year. Gonna wait till you ask me to subscribe to my tips because mate you won't hear bad stuff for me Wink

I am soccer fan since really old age (2-3 years old). I started betting around 6 or 7 year ago. It took me some time to learn how to do it properly. I was playing really dumb before, placing on 3-4 matches money that I can't afford to loose and the result was bad. But I've learned my mistake and found out how to do it actually profitable. In my opinion sport-betting is nothing different than trading on Forex etc. You have all the needed info provided for the game to make the best pick out of it. You know which teams are playing, when they are playing, at what weather, who is playing, who is injured, for what they are playing, how they were performing the last games, how they performed against that team. Everything of this matters when I try to make a pick.

About the question what will happen if you loose all your money? - I really don't know since I never experienced it since I started playing the way I do now. I will explain you why. For me to loose all my money I must place them on 1 bet and it has to loose. But that's not how I am working. I have 3 kind of bets I use

Bet 1. (Average Bet) -10% of my bankroll

Bet 2. (Solid bet)- That's a bet I have really good feeling it will win - 20% of bankroll

Bet 3. (Strong bet)- That's a bet that I really feel it must win and I feel pain if I don't put much money on it - I put 30% of my bankroll on that bet

Most of my bets are 10-20% tho. I skip putting the 30% bets often.

That's my formula to make the things work Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
wow after i commented from your other thread you did open another one but this time you are now selling picks, i just don't have any btc as for this moment i really like to try looking forward to see more success coming from you mate, good luck to you.

Thanks for your interest. I will definitely try to win these competitions next month. Now it's bit late, people are too ahead. I also have a Free- Tips Thread but it doesn't get much attention tho
Sounds like that you are experts in sport bets aren't you? How long have you been in this kind of gambling? I've tried sports bet in NBA but its very seldom for me to win the games, and I'm a bit confuse of how is the application of using analysis in this type of a game.
Pages:
Jump to: