Pages:
Author

Topic: SportOdyssey bitcoin sports brokerage has no kyc? - page 4. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 215
im looking for a sportsbroker that no verification and my friend suggest odyssey. is my money safe with this?
You friend before giving you the suggestion of Odyssey should have tried it out and giving you real testimony of the site trustworthiness.
Verification is not a negative thing and I will always say this, if I get a good sportbroker verification or not should not stop me from trying it out
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
im looking for a sportsbroker that no verification and my friend suggest odyssey. is my money safe with this?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

Most of the sites requiring KYC from their customers are really not legit and should be taken with caution. A lot of them are anonymous so how can they require their clients to accomplish KYC requirements? In this digital age, being anonymous is easy but building the reputation and credibility is hard.

brokers in specific would really love to not apply KYC since they have nothing to worry about regarding sharp bettors and they won't lose money anyways
so they would love to make it much easier to use them , but sometimes they are forced to do that due to laws
some brokers will allow you to use bitcoin with no KYC but as AC88 stated sometimes the books that they offer ask for that info so even the no KYC brokers may ask for that any moment

odyssey is great with that matter , the only thing to worry about is that they aren't really that old and they aren't as trusted as other brokers
if they keep running good for the next 2 years or so I guess all bitcoin users who use brokers will shift to it
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Foosball Champ on SBR has received a $1550 payout from them without issues. I haven't seen any complaints about them so far, so they seem pretty legit. No telling if they're here to stay though.
That is good confirmations and I do think there are genuine. Kyc was not intended to be there from the beginning of the cryptocurrencies' business development like Sportodyssey but scams activities left us with no other options. KYC should not also be a reason why lottery sites or gambling sites should be rate as good as we have many bad stories about those projects and sites that require KYC but are a scam.

Most of the sites requiring KYC from their customers are really not legit and should be taken with caution. A lot of them are anonymous so how can they require their clients to accomplish KYC requirements? In this digital age, being anonymous is easy but building the reputation and credibility is hard.
Activity: 101
Hi Guys,

To check first the platforms of the sports book that we offer. Below is the log in details of our trial accounts.
Feel free to check it  Smiley Smiley

Below is the Log in details for the Trial Account:

PNNACLE

Username :  00D01TA001
Password :  ASdf60ZZ123

--For these countries, users must use different IP Proxy/VPN--
RESTRICTED COUNTRIES FOR PINNACLE/PS3838 :  France, Poland, Singapore,
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ireland, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Netherlands, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, and Turkey.

BETISN

Username :  antemartic
Password :  OdyISN88ZZ

BETTING EXCHANGE ACCOUNT POWERED BY BETFAIR

Winfair24

Username :  TestTrial013
Password :  HEaRt!!36MM

A list of territories from which betmantra does not accept bets. - Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cuba, DR Congo, Eritrea, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Greenland, India, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, North Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Serbia the USA.

For Winfair24 there will be 4% tax, this commission rate will applied to your winnings

ORBITX

Username :  Odysy05
Password :  trial03300

--For these countries, users must use different IP Proxy/VPN--
Kindly note that you should NOT use Netherlands,Australia, USA and Portugal for OrbitX account.

For orbitX there will be 3% tax, this commission rate will applied to your winnings

-SportOdyssey Sup
This is Kylie one of  SportOdyssey support. Thank you for you interest in our service if you have question or concerns feel free to post to our official thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportodyssey-bitcoin-sports-betting-brokerage-official-thread-5170264
Thank you, for now there are no serious obstacles or problems,
I will take over the game Bola, that is also my favorite moment.
Hopefully this time luck will be on my side.
I will enjoy the game play (SportOdyssey, OrbitX and WINFAIR24,) and I hope to survive and be able to level the highest budget.

Hello,

We assure you that we will give you an excellent experience under our service.  Wink

-SportOdyssey Sup
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
This is Kylie one of  SportOdyssey support. Thank you for you interest in our service if you have question or concerns feel free to post to our official thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportodyssey-bitcoin-sports-betting-brokerage-official-thread-5170264
Thank you, for now there are no serious obstacles or problems,
I will take over the game Bola, that is also my favorite moment.
Hopefully this time luck will be on my side.
I will enjoy the game play (SportOdyssey, OrbitX and WINFAIR24,) and I hope to survive and be able to level the highest budget.
Ok, i saw your site, sportodyssey: http://www.odsy88.com/
Only requires a number: Phone Number * Email and country code.
Sure, KYC doesn't matter,

The site telegram said that a deposit for a new account only requires funds, 10EUR. This is quite affordable in the initial game.

Telgram
Hello. How may I help you?

Sport Odyssey 13:43

Welcome to SportOdyssey! This is Athena. I will be assisting you today!

We offer Pinnacle/Pinbet, BetISN, OrbitX and WINFAIR24 New Betting Exchange . Minimum deposit is only 10EUR to open an account

This is the initial stage for SportOdyssey, OrbitX and WINFAIR24,
Maybe I will try in terms of ball games, I hope the SportOdyssey game can be fun, and so on.

Hi There,

This is Kylie one of  SportOdyssey support. Thank you for you interest in our service if you have question or concerns feel free to post to our official thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sportodyssey-bitcoin-sports-betting-brokerage-official-thread-5170264

Thank you and have a good day! Smiley

-Kylie
SportOdyssey Sup
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Foosball Champ on SBR has received a $1550 payout from them without issues. I haven't seen any complaints about them so far, so they seem pretty legit. No telling if they're here to stay though.
That is good confirmations and I do think there are genuine. Kyc was not intended to be there from the beginning of the cryptocurrencies' business development like Sportodyssey but scams activities left us with no other options. KYC should not also be a reason why lottery sites or gambling sites should be rate as good as we have many bad stories about those projects and sites that require KYC but are a scam.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
Ok, i saw your site, sportodyssey: http://www.odsy88.com/
Only requires a number: Phone Number * Email and country code.
Sure, KYC doesn't matter,

The site telegram said that a deposit for a new account only requires funds, 10EUR. This is quite affordable in the initial game.

Telgram
Hello. How may I help you?

Sport Odyssey 13:43

Welcome to SportOdyssey! This is Athena. I will be assisting you today!

We offer Pinnacle/Pinbet, BetISN, OrbitX and WINFAIR24 New Betting Exchange . Minimum deposit is only 10EUR to open an account

This is the initial stage for SportOdyssey, OrbitX and WINFAIR24,
Maybe I will try in terms of ball games, I hope the SportOdyssey game can be fun, and so on.
Hello,

We on SportOdyssey open an official thread here. 

we're looking forward to hear from you

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170264.new#new

Congratulating and welcome to bitcointalk. Just after visiting your topic, I like to suggest you two things :
1. Think about buying a copper membership so that you may able to post pictures which is more important for any business' thread. Also, there are lot of people available here to help you composing an attractive open-post.

2. This forum is really a huge one filled with lots of gamblers and to drive them to check and keep playing with your services, you may need to consider running a signature campaign which will definitely get you big ROI in real quick time.

Hello
Our team will check on this. Thanks for the suggestion.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188

Congratulating and welcome to bitcointalk. Just after visiting your topic, I like to suggest you two things :
1. Think about buying a copper membership so that you may able to post pictures which is more important for any business' thread. Also, there are lot of people available here to help you composing an attractive open-post.

2. This forum is really a huge one filled with lots of gamblers and to drive them to check and keep playing with your services, you may need to consider running a signature campaign which will definitely get you big ROI in real quick time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
The euro fund will be converted to bitcoin depends on the rate they will give and send it to your btc address once you agree.
Got it. Thanks
Activity: 11
-snip-
Based on the experience you share. Does it mean that withdrawal fund will be take form as euro? Thanks.

The euro fund will be converted to bitcoin depends on the rate they will give and send it to your btc address once you agree.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
-snip-
Based on the experience you share. Does it mean that withdrawal fund will be take form as euro? Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
created my account with them 2 hours ago , deposited 400 euros and will see how it goes
thing is that I asked them to create a thread here and they said they will do , find it really strange you created this thread right after I told their support they need to do that  Roll Eyes
I am waiting to hear your updates to see how things will go with the new sports book, it is a strange scenario for a newbie account to start a thread just to ask about it and nothing further, i am hearing about this site for the first time and since they are bitcoin related i am not sure why they do not post their services here to attract more users, either way looking forward for their review and lets see how long they will go  Smiley.

I stated before that I won like 700 euros there in 2 days and made a withdrawal after , got it within half an hour or so
yeah honestly not sure why they just don't start an official thread for the site , feels safer for bettors if there is an active rep here or in any other forum
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
created my account with them 2 hours ago , deposited 400 euros and will see how it goes
thing is that I asked them to create a thread here and they said they will do , find it really strange you created this thread right after I told their support they need to do that  Roll Eyes
I am waiting to hear your updates to see how things will go with the new sports book, it is a strange scenario for a newbie account to start a thread just to ask about it and nothing further, i am hearing about this site for the first time and since they are bitcoin related i am not sure why they do not post their services here to attract more users, either way looking forward for their review and lets see how long they will go  Smiley.
I just made a withdrawal transaction today and indeed still an easy process of there payout.  Cheesy

planning to use now winfair24 betting exchange

[/quote]
My challenge with the site is that it’s not completely responsive, I tried playing and kept on getting frustrated. I do not understand if that happened because I was playing with a phone or if it was just a network error.

However I am impressed that despite the dragging network I could still make little money on the site. I actually played with about 500 euros I I successfully got to 2000 euros and the interesting part was that I could withdrawal my money in a jiffy. I was really pleased and considering that the site isn’t really a familiar one and yet keeps to promises is quite amazing. For now, they could work on making the mobile application a little bit more user friendly.
[/quote]

I hope I can make money like you with this site..🙈
Pages:
Jump to: