Pages:
Author

Topic: Sports Betting - page 2. (Read 232 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 29, 2018, 12:50:35 AM
Good job for your first free pick, the Lakers won by 10 points and the handicapped was covered correctly, might be a good start for you to attract
readers to look at your thread and start following you, if you can provide more winning free picks then you will be able to gathered attention here
OP, just continue providing as what you have said, good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 28, 2018, 09:11:14 PM
Now Don't tell us that you have paid for this tip and suggest others to join them.  Grin

Will be getting tips and posting.

He just said that will be posting more tips from them so let's see how it goes.

Not many people are interested in joining a paid service because everyone knows that they risking their money to bet and again need to pay this extra service charges. I never go for any paid service stick with the games which I can predict.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
March 28, 2018, 08:58:22 PM
It's a nice pick though Lakers are facing the Mavs that played yesterday meaning they have limited amount of rest. The Lakers aren't doing well within the last few days but they only lost 2 out of their last 10 home matches. Last time they played with the Mavs in LA they've won by 20 pts.  1.9 for the handicap is not bad I think they could cover the spread and win it by 10 points or more.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
March 28, 2018, 07:38:08 PM
Now Don't tell us that you have paid for this tip and suggest others to join them.  Grin
Good luck with your bet but trusting betting advice site is just a foolish move we can ever made.

Nobody can predict the result in sports but some claim to do so. Low multiplier means chance of your winning is high but not always team with high odds wins.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 07:08:07 PM
Getting in on some sports betting at nitrogensports. Have a contact with a sports betting advice site, gave me 1 pick today for lakers mavericks.

betting some btc on

Game: Los Angeles Lakers -8.5 1.948 (-105)

Lets see how it goes.

Will be getting tips and posting.

Regards.

Pages:
Jump to: