Pages:
Author

Topic: Sports betting question - page 4. (Read 1472 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 07, 2017, 01:23:39 PM
about can make money for sport betting  , i write football club list
1 juventus
2 bayern munchen
3 chelsea
4 barcelona
5 real madrid
6 PSG
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 07, 2017, 01:21:19 PM
I've seen a lot of people sharing their picks about different teams from different leagues. So here's my question which team/athlete have made you the most money from sports betting? For me teams like chelsea,spurs and gonzaga have been money to me lately.

No team in particular. I tend to bet on diverse teams mostly just looking at the odds. However, I can say in Tennis Bryan brothers has been the only duo who have made me the most money.

Same, it depends on who's playing the game. The winning team could fail so it's wise to choose within the current odds of the match.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
I've seen a lot of people sharing their picks about different teams from different leagues. So here's my question which team/athlete have made you the most money from sports betting? For me teams like chelsea,spurs and gonzaga have been money to me lately.

No team in particular. I tend to bet on diverse teams mostly just looking at the odds. However, I can say in Tennis Bryan brothers has been the only duo who have made me the most money.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
April 07, 2017, 12:52:38 PM
real madrid, barcelona, bayern munich, Liverpool and chelsea. but the last time chelsea made me lose when they're against crystal palace at home. but after that chelsea return my money when they are against manchester city. While man utd always makes me lose, because it always ends up the draw.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 07, 2017, 12:46:04 PM
Washington Capitals, Columbus Blue Jackets and Boston Bruins from the NHL. Bayern Munich from the Bundesliga and Manchester United from the Premier League.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 07, 2017, 12:45:29 PM
Most of the time I prefer tennis game and I used to place bets not only for popular matches, but on leagues too. In such a manner I got much profiting on the recent match between Roger Federer and Nadal in which the result got changed at the last time.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
April 07, 2017, 12:24:24 PM

That's a funny question. I would like to be one of those "lucky" ones that could say that it was Leicester, for wining the Premier League, but on last season, I think it was Atletico Madrid, and I'm getting some coins with Monaco this season. Never kept track of my winnings that way, but it's a funny way to look at it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 07, 2017, 11:05:33 AM
This season, Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspurs and Arsenal made me lots of money. Arsenal made me money by losing against most of the big teams that they faced. Especially during the champions League. Juventus also made me money in the italian Serie A.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
April 07, 2017, 10:59:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: