Pages:
Author

Topic: Sports Betting VS Lottery... - page 3. (Read 1997 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
August 10, 2016, 08:49:04 AM
Sport betting is good choice to play in gambling
lottery is good too if you are very luck, because its depend on your luck (pure luck)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
August 10, 2016, 08:38:22 AM
Looking at the odds of winning or hitting the jackpot, sports betting compared to lottery is it a simple straight forward answer to which one is better?

To win a bet in sports is way higher compared to a lotterey.
For instance in my country the chance to win the jackpot is 1:146million!! That's insane and only the dumb ones play lottery on a regular basis.
Better learn how to read statistics, keep up with actual news and try your luck with betting in football, basketball or whatever.
I can assure you you will make profits when you do things properly.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
August 10, 2016, 08:34:15 AM
In sports betting, you have a high percentage of winning compare to lottery. Lottery is very difficult to win. The more the ticket you have, the more the chance of winning. Lottery is very hard to predict and sports betting is more easier to predict than lottery. Sports betting is  better than lottery. But these two is gamble. There are no guaranty you will win this.

Yes both of them are gambles. Just the probability of winning and your payouts are different. If you win the lottery you are set up for live. When you win in Sports betting the Odds are most of the time just like 2-4.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 10, 2016, 08:32:15 AM
In sports betting, you have a high percentage of winning compare to lottery. Lottery is very difficult to win. The more the ticket you have, the more the chance of winning. Lottery is very hard to predict and sports betting is more easier to predict than lottery. Sports betting is  better than lottery. But these two is gamble. There are no guaranty you will win this.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
August 10, 2016, 08:01:01 AM
With sports betting we have some to increase the winning with help of live betting, from my opinion sports betting has no comparison with lottery, both have different mechanism lottery is just rely on our luck, in sports betting knowledge about particular game put us into profitable situation.   
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 10, 2016, 06:37:34 AM
Sports betting for me better to do to those who understand about all matches are put and it is not suitable to those who do not like against sports or don't like with a fairly detailed research. For the lottery that is more suitable for those who love to wait for the right time to do the research or the bet is not too detailed
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
August 10, 2016, 06:34:45 AM
   I don't know how possible is to compare lottery with sports. Chances to win on lottery are very small. And many people wish with dollar to make millions.
   Sport iw different system, you find your odds put money you wish on that bet and collect profit if yku win. Better chances are on sport betting then on lottery, profit can be smaller of course, but at least we have some decent chances for win.
Yes, it is highly insane to compare these two type of gambling. Lotteries are known for pure luck whereas with sports gambling you can apply your knowledge like no other gambling has some possibility of playing with luck and knowledge.
You can go for sports betting depending on your luck but lotteries has nothing to do with your knowledge to make use of it to fetch profits.
Activity: 588
August 10, 2016, 06:00:10 AM
   I don't know how possible is to compare lottery with sports. Chances to win on lottery are very small. And many people wish with dollar to make millions.
   Sport iw different system, you find your odds put money you wish on that bet and collect profit if yku win. Better chances are on sport betting then on lottery, profit can be smaller of course, but at least we have some decent chances for win.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 10, 2016, 05:52:28 AM
Maybe lottery is a game of Luck method of fund raising in which tickets are sold and in which certain holders of a ticket are entitled to a prize. In a draw by chance the winners are determined while sports betting is the activity of predicting sports results and placing a wager on the outcome.
Activity: 528
August 10, 2016, 05:45:32 AM
Lorrery is about pure luck, but sports betting can be very skillful, luck is a small part of profit in the long term.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
August 10, 2016, 03:40:21 AM
Looking at the odds of winning or hitting the jackpot, sports betting compared to lottery is it a simple straight forward answer to which one is better?

I do prefer Sports betting because its 50-50 chance that you win and a lot of prediction who will win. But in lottery you should have to be lucky and have a exact number to win. I thinks it is easy to predict in sports betting who will win also you can say that the opponent team is/are weak so you would bet on the other team unlike lottery its very impossible to win (for me) because base on my experience im not lucky on that kind of game so i keep loosing my money unlike sports betting sometimes i win and sometimes i lose Cheesy. So i do prefer sports betting overall.
Activity: 714
August 10, 2016, 03:38:59 AM
Lotteries are just all about luck because it have very low chance of winning. But the prizes are very huge and it could change our life. I buy lottery tickets time to time but I like sports betting much because of winning chance. Sports betting is more loved format of gambling.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 10, 2016, 03:33:46 AM
I would go for sport betting as better though both have their risks involved and it might turn anytime. Lottery is kind of too slim imagine a lottery of like 8000 tickets and youve got just 46 tickets whats the chance of winning but in my own opinion sport betting is better as your chance is increased but not of certainty though...
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2016, 04:45:07 PM
Lotteries are a joke to me.  I don't bet on sports,  but I would think you'd have so much more fun doing that than playing numbers or scratching off a ticket.  I just don't trust lotteries either.  Anything can be rigged (even sports).
well there are people who make huge fortune out of lotteries so it isnt a joke though it is really hard to win so i choose sports betting over the lotteries
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
August 06, 2016, 04:38:27 PM

Sports betting offers a smaller reward but you have a greater chance to win the bet.  It is affected by your skill of analyzing team composition and research.  While lottery offers a very huge amount of winning but giving you very slim chance of winning.  It is based purely on chance / luck.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
August 06, 2016, 03:50:01 PM
Lotteries are a joke to me.  I don't bet on sports,  but I would think you'd have so much more fun doing that than playing numbers or scratching off a ticket.  I just don't trust lotteries either.  Anything can be rigged (even sports).
It has been proven that lotteries are in fact rigged.
The numbers are known well before the draws are taken place.
This has been proven like a decade ago yet people know this to be true but still buy tickets no caring about it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 06, 2016, 02:55:47 PM
With lottery, even though the earnings would be much much more higher, it would depend on plain luck. The ration of you winning is very low compared to sport betting wherein having information about the sport you're wagering at will give you a big big chance of winning.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
August 06, 2016, 02:54:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2016, 02:48:00 PM
The thing is, you can get good at sports betting, but you can't get any better at the lottery.

While both games are games of chance in some way, with sports betting, if you know what you are doing, you can predict which teams will win, and make profit in the long run.

However, lottery is really hard to win, and it's purely chance. I'd suggest playing sports betting.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
August 06, 2016, 01:03:14 PM
If you live in populated areas then it is harder to win the lottery but the payout is huge from alot more people buying tickets for their chance to win.
On sports betting it is one on one you against the game. So you odds in winning are much more greater

It's not about the number of people joining the lottery, less people buying the tickets doesn't mean you have more chances of winning, the odds of winning a lottery is very small because of the number of winning combinations. You might have mistaken the lottery and raffle.
Pages:
Jump to: